DaMaGe CoNtRoL SATURDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Just wanted to get us started. I woke up not knowing what day it was again...thought I was off...now Im devastated! LOL ;) Should be a good day at work...no one around and Im hoping to get some studying done, its been a while. Very hard to do in the summer time.

Off to get my run done. I will bbl to catch up!

Lori:)

Good Morning and Happy Saturday Ladies! :D

Today will likely be plyometric cardio circuit. If it's not, then it'll be weights of some sort.

Speaking of weights....I am trying to decide if I want to include the X in my rotation this week as I mentioned earlier or if not, then what should I use? So many choices, so little time! :p I decided to use the weight lifting to feed my exercise ADD so that I don't ditch Shaun. It feels so good to have him back in my life. Don't want to lose him now! ;)

Today I am heading up to my mom's with Joey around 10am. We are going to take to the county fair by her. Hope it's fun and not too hot. Mr. weatherman is predicting a beautiful day and the temps did drop last night so I am hoping he is right!!!

Lori:: Enjoy your saturday alone at work getting some studying done (and posting here I am sure!lol). How was your run? TM or outside? I am supposed to be meeting my old running buddy at the park tmrw morning for catching up along with some exercise. I sincerely hope that she doesn't plan to run. I haven't run in a year and don't plan on starting back up tmrw! I might die! :eek: I'm good for a nice fast paced, hilly walk TYVM. We can even throw in some bodyweight exercises along the way...just for fun...if she would like! :D

K, time for more foffee! BBL!

Hey. I'm back. Eating my oatmeal before I hit the showers. Gotta leave here in less then an hour to head up to my mom's!

I picked my poison for this morning....weights...but I opted for a circuit to get some cardio in there as well so it was High Step Challenge for me. WOW. Haven't done that one in full/as produced in ages. Kicked my butt all over the place! :eek:

Hope everyone has a good day. If I come back it probably won't be until much later in the day.

Ciao Bellas!:D

Hi Girls!

Awesome run to report today. I enjoyed it...it wasn't torture!:D Maybe I am getting over my slump..or maybe Im just having a good day! LOL I didn't have anything to eat before I left so I had a energy gel..forced it down and it wasn't that bad.

We did 22 kms...which I am very happy with. The dog was really dragging near the end but he did good. Lucky for him, he gets to sleep the rest of the day away. I wonder what he is thinking when I am leaving for work? He may think Im crazy that Im not curled up in a ball outside, with my water bowl. If only I could be a dog for a few hours!

Wendy** Where are you ended off to today?? As it really been that long since you ran? I remember when you did the 18 miler and I thought I could NEVER do that!;) And now here I am putting myself through more torture...nice word, hey?

I still need to read yesterdays thread to see what I missed. I need to do some work first though. I have been here for 2 hours and haven't done a tap!!!
I looked at the new dvds and they all sound good! I will probably order them...not sure about preordering them though. $70 is a good price!

BBL!
Lori:)

Im baaack! And no one as been here since ME! I guess I will talk to myself then:p

Wendy** You caught me yesterday morning...I copied and pasted! Whatever it takes that early in the a.m. You are probably right about the running but I also think my whole work issue is playing a tole....and studying...just so many things going on in my life. Ugh! Makes me tired just thinking about it.

Laura** Hope you got your workout in today. A friend of ours lost his dad the other day as well. He was fishing, by himself.. just on shore and they thought that he had a heart attack b/c when his wife looked he was floating down the river. But since then I have heard that he drowned. I think he had hip waiters on...which are rubber boots that go to your hips Apparently he slipped and the boots filled up with water. Im not sure which story is right and I keep forgetting to ask DH but if it wasn't a heart attack, it must even be more devastating to know that this could have been prevented if he hadn't been alone.

Diana** What are your plans for the weekend? Are your legs getting long and lean with all those workouts?:D I guess if our legs would get longer then we wouldn't have to worry about them leaning out! LOL

Jen** Hope you are having a good vaca!!!

Jacque** Where are you?????

BBL!
Lori:D

Hi Ladies,

I did CPR this morning after sleeping in for bit! DH said "is that Chicks Prancing Wildly"...had to laugh. I'm sure that's what we look like though!

I had a girls GTG for lunch at a restaurant near my house. We had a great time visiting then I went window shopping for a bit. Trying to price out some school clothes for DS.

Now that I'm home there are a ton of chores that need to be done. I've started the laundry...

Wendy-hope you and DS have a fun time at the fair. We have one nearby and I love to go to the truck/tractor pulls...my favorite! Nice circuit you did this morning.

Lori-sounds like you may be back on track with your running...glad to hear that. Yes, my legs are getting leaner....longer would be good to but that's not going to happen. My rec ctr will be open next week and I will continue on with my heavy wt rotation and Insanity.

Hope Jacque, Laura and PunkyJen are enjoying the weekend.

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.