Damage Control Saturday!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Whenever I log into this site the computer wants to jump to another site and I have to click "stop" in order for it to stay h
ere. I figured that once I submitted my post it would hop to this other site again and everything I typed would be gone. Its bad enough there are pop ups galore! But that's DD and her ability to ruin her computer. She gets viruses like no one I know.

Anyway....

Yesterdays workout ended up being a 10k run outside. I went with my running partner and DD watched DS for me. I didn't have much time b/c she had plans. I could tell my running partner wasn't into it yesterday b/c she wasn't talking to me. We stopped a couple if times b/c she said she was to hot but I didn't even think it was hot. Finally she told me to go on b/c she knew I was on a time restraint. So I dodged on and had a really good run but thats all I did. No back or tris....which means I will need to do that today.

So it appears that everyone is on the damage control banwagon? I wasn't impressed with the scale yesterday morning either but its my own fault. I have been picking way to much...and eating way to much for dinner. I know its saturday but I am starting today. It was only 4 lbs or so but I don't care....its got to go!:D

Laura** You are to funny! I was cracking up at your pooch in front. Im sure its that bad!:rolleyes: All I could picture was when I see bigger ladies with massive bellies, that hang and the front seam of their pants runs up through the middle of their stomachs...they look like they have two bums!

Diana** Glad to hear you had a good vaca but its always nice to come home, even if it means going back to work!! I would love to join you...doing something but not insanity! LOL I never did take a liking to it. Thought about selling it in my yard sale (if I ever have one) but I don't think I would get much for it. SO I would just rather keep it myself!

Jacque** Are you feeling better today? Not so stressed and tired? I had a good day surprislingly b/c going on 5 hours of sleep isn't really ideal for me!

Jen** Hope you have a good spa day!

Thats it from moi! This as been painful b/c of the pop ups! They happen about once every min or 30 sec it feels like! I may bbl!

Lori:)

Good morning ladies !

As I expected, not feeling the workout in the heat yesterday. It is cool this morning, 60', and I've opened all the windows. Will get into my workout room shortly while I can give it a good go and the sweat will be from my workout rather than the outdoor heat ! :p

LOL - summer is when I usually drop weight because I drink lots and am not hungry. The overworked feeling is keeping me from everything - I am totally craving carbs ! :mad: Not taking the time to drink my usually gallons of cold water to quench my thirst, etc. Yep, time to jump on that wagon and make the ol' horses RUN rather than move at a slower gait. :eek:

Wendy - STS Meso 1 was a weight gainer for me too. My legs and back end also bulk first when I go heavy and then lighten up. Everything thins out when I don't go heavy and then Plyo or Drill Max, B&G will help keep them toned. It definitely is an individual thing. Hope you get it all figured out, which I know you will because that is just you to a "T". Always devising the best way to accomplish your goals ! :D

Lori - UGH what computers can do, huh? Is your pop up blocker turned on? Well 10K is a good run in my book - hopefully today you can get your weights in. I have been toggling between good night's sleep and bad night's sleep because of hormones and work. Last night was a good night for me (following a bad night) so workout should be great ! Will make myself a promise so I can come back and post it!

Diana - sorry your vacation is over already - was that a whole week? Man oh man, that went extremely fast. Hope you have a chance to enjoy your weekend without too much clean up from the trip.

Laura - so happy things are heading back on track for you. Send some good vibes to get me back there too ! ;) I need to muster up the umpf to get up early enough and do a little cardio before work. That would help my stress level during the day in addition to help with the fluff !

PunkyJen - yes I'm sure you can relate. Problem with me is that I'm at work for 10 hours and then go home and work more. And then don't have the Xmas, Spring or summer months off ! :confused: Keeps me from getting my home in order since all I do is work and 'attempt' to keep my exercising up. My biggest wish on my birthday every year is a for a few more hours in each and every day so I can get more done ! :p ;) How was your spa day?

Okie dokie girls - time to get moving before we heat up here. BBL to post my workout !

Back to report S&H Chest & Back completed ! Whew shaky arms at the end and the lower back is exhausted from the supermans & planks. Hoping to add some cardio later in the day . . .

Cheers for a Happy Saturday ! ;)

Hi Ladies,

I tried to check in earlier but the girls' wouldn't allow it. They've been up, had breakfast and I even took them to get their bangs trimmed.

Imax 3 is sounding good to me so my fingers are crossed that I can get that in this afternoon.

We are supposed to be in the triple digits today...thankful for air conditioning today. The girls want to play outside so we shall head out for a short time.

We had an incident last night, one of the girls pooped and they both proceeded to play in it, throw it around the room and rub it on the walls....yuck. This is the 3rd time this has happened. I made it quite clear that a spanking was coming if it happened again. DH had a gout attack so couldn't help me clean up...and it was disgusting.

Lori-glad you were able to get a good run in yesterday....even if you had to leave your running partner behind. If you don't like insanity you could always sell it on craigs list. It's too expensive to keep if your not going to use it IMO.

Jacque-nice job getting your w/o done today...heat and all. Is the Garlic Festival this weekend or next? I love STS, especially meso 2. Meso 1 is more endurance and I think if you lift on a regular basis meso 1 is a nice change of pace.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.