Damage Control...Monday...It's back. Booh.

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

I am dying this morning. My legs are killing me. I was sooo tempted to stay in bed this morning but I really think I'm better off trying to work off some of the pain with a kickboxing work out so that's what I am going to do! Sitting still at work all day is going to kill me as it is. Perhaps if it's a decent day I'll take a walk at lunch. Maybe I'll bring sneakers with me to make the idea more alluring....

Diana:: Glad you came up with an idea for the gift exchange. Sounds like fun. So I am not the only one with DOMS, huh? yay! :p

Lori:: Congrats! Fantastic finish! When's your next one? ;)

Jacque:: Come out come out where ever you are!!!!:)

Laura:: How was your weekend?

Okay, if I am going to work out, I need to get a move on here....BBL!:cool:

KCM 30 Min to Fitness Kickboxing Kicking Premix done 2x thru for a 40ish minute work out. Hoping it helps the leg DOMS!

Hi Ladies,

My knee is really hurting today. I may make an appt to see what's going on. Cardio is kind of out of the question right now. Squats or plie squats don't bother it at all, but lunges (with the bad knee in back) is quite painful and I feel very unstable. The strange thing is it didn't bother me much at all when I was working out, I hung at my sisters..no pain. Then last night is just really starting hurting, so much that I had to have DS carry the laundry upstairs for me.

Doms to report in the back, legs and even shoulders. Seriously, I did C&T yesterday. The legs, back and shoulder doms is all from BH cardio. I used my kettlebell's and it was a nice change of pace.

Wendy-your new pillow top mattress sounds heavenly. I love doing KB after legs, hopefully it will get the lactic acid out of there soon. Hope you can get out at lunch too!

Jacque-where are you laday? Hope everything is okay.

Laura-I saw your team kicked A$$!!!!! How is SIL doing?

Lori-I followed you on the site, awesome job on the marathon. I bet you are pretty sore today after sitting on a plane after running for so long. Take full advantage of your hot tub...and advil of course. Looking forward to hearing about the race. You are amazing!

I gotta find a short w/o for this morning. bbl

Diana...Yes, if your knee doesn't get better real soon you should definitely get it looked at! I recall having a lot of knee issues at one point when I was stepping too much. I backed off of it and the issue cleared up. Perhaps something similar is going on with you?? I don't know why but I have no interest in doing the BH work outs. I tried 2 of them one time each and that's it since I've had them. I talked about doing the rotation but that fizzled really fast. I think perhaps they just are not my cup of tea?? I should probably try the rest of the work outs one time each before I completely give up on them though. Maybe someday....?

Monday .. sooo soon ..

Hello ladies ..

Well we had a beautiful weekend .. and my team DID KICK@$$ :eek: :DWOOOHOOOOOOOOO WAAAARRRRRR EAGLE!!!! 65 to 43 WOOT WOOT!!!! our QB got named national player of the week :eek: :D:D:D:D and our rivals are STEAMING MAD .. me thinks they are getting a bit skeeered!!! Pia is quiet today (she is AL fan - our rivals- imagine that) SIL and DB went to the game .. and I made her wear my heart monitor she looked once and her HR was 171 bpm :confused: although mine was probably that high too .... consumed WWWWWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY too many CABS .. had HUGE head ystdy .. but it was AWESOME weekend!

Wendy - think I may do a power walk too at lunch .. seeing as how I didnt get a workout in this weekend .. except MAJOR CLEAN MAX SAT morning .. my house is SPOTLESS :D

Di - IA w/Wendy .. I injured my knee stepping - and the sports dr said I have stepped for so long that it was caused by overuse .. he sayed stay away from stepping .. I still do it .. but IF I do it more than once a week the knee will puff up and hurt ... if the back of the knee is hurting prbly gonna be hamstring .. SIL should be getting a call from her DR today on blood tests and ultra sound

Lori - wooohooooo on the race .. AWESOME .. i cant imagine running that far for that long .. hope you are getting some much needed R&R

Hello to Jacque ..

Tonight's class will prbly be mish mosh class ...

OK .. better run ... ya'll have an excellent day .. I will BBL to see what everyone is up to

Laura:: No lunchtime walk for me. I forgot my sneaks. Wearing heels today. Not gonna happen! :eek: Glad someone has a spotless house. I wanted to get a lot more cleaning done then what actually happened this weekend. All I really did was de-clutter the kitchen, wash dishes and do one load of laundry. :rolleyes: YAY for your team's win! AWESOME!

Hi Ladies,

Yep, definitely need to see a Dr. about my knee. Funny thing is, I don't know how or when I injured it. I haven't been doing any real stepping to speak of. I did to Imax 3 the other day, but can't remember the last time I stepped before that...and whenever it was, my knee wasn't hurting. I did some perusing on the internet and it sounds like I injured my LCL (lateral collateral ligament). It's on the outside of knee and attaches to the fibula and femur. It says to follow RICE therapy, rest/ice/compression/elevate.

This morning I did original BC cardio only and core only. I had to use the mix and match function and it was 30 mins. It was just the right lenght of time for me this morning.

My afternoon is packed with meetings, but hopefully I will get out of here at a decent time.

Laura-Yep, I saw that awesome score...even posted about on Saturday!!! DIL definitely needs to follow dr. orders until they get her on whatever protocol they determine is needed.

Wendy-no sneaks...you were rushed this morning...I'm sure that's why you forgot them. I have about 3 pairs of shoes and my w/o back is always prepared and in the trunk of my car. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.