Damage Control...Monday

Good Morning-I forgot to say that in my first post. lol

My work out this morning was the first 30 minutes of Tonique 2 / Disc 2 plus 100 inner thigh reps with the stability ball and 125 varied ab reps. Short n sweet but it worked me! :eek: Not sure what I'm doing yet rotation-wise so I'm just playin' around until I figure it out.

Diana:: I thought about doing an Insanity work out this morning with you but I was just too damn lazy. Sorry! LOL

Lori:: Going into work at 3AM? Hah, it would never happen for me. You are good!

Good Morning Ladies,

Insanity Max Recovery completed. OMG, I could not hold some of the poses for as long as they did. My glutes were killing me. Hopefully I'll do better as the month progresses.

I have a training class from 9-3 today. Not sure if I will make it to the rec ctr or not. If so, it's C&T and then bootcamp class tonight.

Wendy-Some mornings I'm a little reluctant to go start my w/o, but once I get started it's usually fine. I almost bought tonique off ebay, but it wasn't any less than ordering from her website.

bbl

I'm back.

I just decided what rotation I will do! That was fast, huh? LOL I am getting my dvds today. Pure Strength being one of them. Jen recently started a PS rotation so I will jump into that with her starting Wednesday with Back and Bi's & a short cardio. DOMS seems to be a common word for her these days so I think I will like this rotation! ;)

Diana:: Six hours of training? UGH! Sorry about that! :p

I am back off VACA girlies.. NOT A WINNER .. in fact I believe there is a HUGE "L" tattooed on my forehead .. but we did have a great time .. the flight home was good until we got to Atlanta - the Atlanta airport was shut down for 1 1/2 hours due to horrible storm and lightning :confused: OY .. man oh man was I scared .. we had to stay in holding patter above storm for over an hour .. then once we did land we had to wait for the ground crew to get back out - they had been evacuated :confused: errrr... YUP you heard me .. this is UNHEARD of ... we had to wait another hour 15 min on the ground in the plane .. people were mad .. but I was just happy we were safely on the ground waiting instead of in the air in a storm:eek:.. we didnt get home till 3 in the morning .. LOOOOOONG week .. LOOOOONG day .. I am still not adjusted to the time change and our staying up late and sleeping late ... tonight is gonna kill me!!! :eek: :eek: I feel llike i have gained 20# .. we walked everyday .. prbly 5 - 10 miles .. but we were drinkinng and eating too :eek: ... but a good vacation .. just wish we could have won $$$$

Wendy .. I am flip flopping about MY rotation .. either I am gonna do another round of STS .. this time w/more cardio .. ooooorrrr .. stick w/BH workouts w/ a splash of STS weights thrown in here and there .. I am LOVING the BH series ..

Di .. go ahead and get tonique .. you say your LB is your biggest problem area .. well she dang sure burns the LB out BIG TIME!!!

Hello to all that follow .. gotta run .... ton of work behind ... I am going to teach tonight ... DRAG myslef to the gym .. SQUEEZE my fat @$$ into my workout clothes ... then SUFFER thru my own torture!!!! yikes I am skeered for myself!! :confused::confused::( .. ok have a great one!!

Laura:: I posted about Bob having posted a rotation on his website for his new dvds but I think you away on vacation at the time. You should check it out if you are going to stick with his stuff for a while longer! Jen and I want to do it...SOME DAY! :p

So I've worked out a month long PS rotation for myself starting tmrw with STEP BLAST only to end up feeling like I might be getting sick. :( I am going home tonight and taking airborne. I went to bed at 9 last night and got up at 5 and still felt tired. Perhaps this is why? Hopefully I can get as much sleep tonight. I want to beat this thing so I can complete this rotation w/o issues. :confused: I guess only time will tell...cross your fingers for me ladies!

The general rotation looks like this:

Sundays: Rythmic Step (I want to learn it and be able to do the challenge too!)
Mondays: PS Strong Legs and Abs
Tuesdays: Steady State Cardio
Wednesdays: PS Back Bi's Abs + short kick box w/o w/weighted gloves
Thursdays: Interval Work out
Fridays: Rest
Saturdays: PS Chest Shoulders Tri's + HIIT or IMAX 3 blast only (a diff one each week)

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

I have a terrible headache, must be from all that "thinking" today trying to learn some new stuff! Ended up working through lunch...it's only Monday and I'm already behind on my rotation.:mad:....and my head hurts so I can decide If I want to go to bootcamp or not.

Wendy-I like the PS series, not sure why I don't use it more often. Your rotation looks good, hope you like it.

Laura-glad you made it home safe and sound...even if you did lose! We missed you!:) You can jump on the bandwagon with the rest of us. Tonique is on my list...still paying for back to school stuff and football. DS is on the freshman football team!

bbl

Hi Ladies !

Late for sure but at least I made it today ! Yesterday was a 'couch day' by necessity. Woke up just after midnight on Sat with a headache, started my regular routine of how to get rid of it but it was here to stay - finally put it to 'bed' mid morning today. TG cuz I had meetings from 9 until 4 today. UGH but ended up doing a 25 min run/hill walk on the TM - mostly run but didn't eat much y'day so kept it to my current energy level.

Wendy - great workout y'day - adding all that in was a good idea ! I would totally love the company in the spa - DH likes it around 100' but I like it warmer. Then, of course, when I get in for a planned half hour, he shows up at about 28 mins and counting . . . :confused: Y'all need to come visit CA one of these days ! ! ! Got my BH DVD's on Sat ! Woo Hoo, but today when looked for an easier cardio - the short one was legs and that is on tap with 4DS KB tomorrow so decided to hit the TM. Will try to get to them here or there.

Lori - what a wild day for you yesterday - get enough sleep? Wondering since you didn't make it here today. I did some reading Sat from a magazine called "Success" and was very motivational with great tips to pass on to my managers and help me with my career. I'll try to start posting some of the quotes/ideas on FB but will not be real consistent yet . . . Sounds like a great plan to start your training career . . . hope it works out for you.

Diana - sorry about the long training day but know pretty much how you feel, except mine was more meetings with "To Do's" attached. :confused: As I keep saying, "all good" as far as moving the company forward and for the better. Can't ask for much more than that. Funny, boss called me in to "catch up", we talked for a while about what had been happening and when I got to my plans for my dept, he said "well, that's probably all for now . . .". WTH? Perhaps he had too much to catch up on since he was gone for 10 days? (Wish I could leave and cruise for that long . . . yep, ms. green jealously rearing an ugly head for sure!) Don't remember Max Recovery . . . bun burning, huh? Perhaps I need to dig that one out for a refresher ? ? ? Sorry about the headache - were you able to go to BC? Thinking you missed last week too . . .

Laura - sorry the winnings weren't there, but glad you made the flights safely ! You soooooo remind me of an instructor who would torture the h#%% out of us when she ate too much junk the day before ! :p I never minded because my middle name was "kill me in practice" when we trained for Vball in high school. Honestly, I loved the drills and practice as much as the games. Thinking a little less about lovin' the torture as the ol' bod ages, but still love the challenge when I'm well fed and well slept, ya know?

Well, all for now . . . hope to make it back tomorrow AM after my workout !

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.