Damage Control...Monday!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies.

Definitely not TGIM! lol

I am tired. I am sore. I feel yucky. How much better can life get!? :rolleyes: I am tried b/c even though I went to bed at a decent time (9:30), I had a hard time falling asleep and then woke up a lot again. :mad: I am sore b/c Tonique KILLED me. :D I feel yucky b/c these damn allergies (or so I assume that's what it is) are KILLING me too! I am trying out Claratin and although it seems to be working on some of the symptoms it's not helping everything so I still don't feel great most of the time. :(

Today's w/o will be some upper body, some kickbox and some abs. I think the lower body deserves a break for today, don't you? :p

Diana:: Oh how exciting that your girls will be coming to vist you! How old are they now? The process of buying a car is not fun, no, but getting a new car is always fun! :)

Jacque:: You have a Mccaw? That's cool. My DH used to have a Cockatoo named Layla and a good friend of his a few large birds. One is an African Grey. Not sure what kind the others are.

BBL!

Good Morning Girls!:)

Sorry I was MIA yesterday........

I'm so glad my weekend of work is over. I had to go back 2x's this weekend. Last night I had to go back around 10:30 so I was home again by 12. I think I was tired all weekend. The only thing that saved me was the naps I was getting to have when I put DS to bed. Fri night we watched the hockey game with my SIL and her DH, Sat night we had a b-day party to go to. I thought I had a way out of it b/c I was suppose to have a flight but it was delayed until last night. So we went to the party and at 12:45 I started saying "im going soon" I finally didn't move until 2:30'ish!!!! So there was no workout to report yesterday. I slept until 8:30 and then went to bed. The party was fun though, it was a mixed bunch. And my so called "friend" and her DH are always entertaining b/c they always fight when they go out. So one of my other friends made me move from one place to the next to watch them argue:confused::confused:

Soooooo with all that being said I didn't do my long run this weekend and that is why I am up so early today. I decided to get up and do it before DH goes to work. Its 23k and I should have it done in 2 hours. After that I may start tackling upstairs and do some spring cleaning. 1 room at a time!! 1 room is the most i will get done in one day.

Alright....hopefully I will bbl to catch up on personals!!

Lori:)

Work out is done. It took just about an hour.

KPC cardio conditioning premix w/weighted gloves
Jackie Warner Power Circuit Training U/B only (went heavy and skipped power burn for time)
JW PCT Abs (Upper&Lower only/2 out of 3 exercises for each/no power burn)

BBL!:)

Hi Ladies,

I didn't sleep very well last night either. I've got some kind of sinus issue and have beel plugged up lot. I don't feel sick, but not being able to breath and this sinus headache is wearing.

I think this morning is Athletic Step and abs from KPC. The temp should be mid 60's so I'm planning on a 3-5 mile run at lunch. Tonight is bootcamp class.

Our bootcamp trainer scheduled a class for us t/th from 8-9pm. It's a tri-training class and I've taken it before. I really like it but 8-9p is pretty late for me. Also, I would miss the 2 of the 8 sessions due to baseball games. I may pass on this one...kind of a bummer though.

Lori-you had a busy weekend. My house is in serious need of spring cleaning. I'm thinking of starting with the kitchen and then tackling our closet. It sounds daunting but I would feel so much better if cleaned out our junk and got organized better. Hope the weather is nice for your 2 hour run this morning.

Wendy-Hope you feel better soon. Thankfully my DH works with car dealers and he makes our deals ahead of time and we don't have to go through the hassles of dealing. I hope you find something you like. Nice w/o this morning...never wasting a minute. My gd's will be 2 1/2 when they are out here. May need to hit you and Lori up for suggestions on what to do with them when they are here.

Jacque-Leaner Legs is a goodie! One w/o at a time missy....no need for 2 if you're not in the mood. Besides, you are burnin' calories working outside you know.

Laura-How was your Biloxi trip? Hoping it was lucrative for you!

bbl

Diana:: I think I am going to get the Civic if we get the right deal. As for what to do with kids...Chuck E. Cheese, a park with play sets and swings, got any McDonald's etc with the play areas?...That's about it for ideas from me. I am not a "kid person" by nature so I've always struggled for things to do with my son that he will find fun.

Lori:: That was one looong goodbye at the party! LOL What is 23kms in miles?? I think I would be napping after that, NOT spring cleaning! You are awesome!:D

Hey Ladies ..

it is monday 3rd of month -asylum at full swing .. UGH .. can tell I had a loooong partying weekend .. feeling bloated .. weak .. and have head ache!! UGH ... gotta pay if you are gonna pay I guess .. LOL .. DH hit a jackpot :eek: $4500 .. and get this his freaking drivers liscence had EXPIRED :mad: we didnt realize it .. expired 4/7/10 . :mad:sooooooo no money!!! NOPE .. NONE .. we have to get a valid STATE issued ID and GO BACK!!!! (within one month - which is when his next long weekend is) ... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: geesh ... so now gotta find out how and when .... w/his shift work .. gonna be next to impossible .. and DH is spazing out that we finally hit something good and cant get it ... :( ... sooooo something tells me one way or another we are gonna be making a return trip SOOOON!!!

and the oil spill .. OMG it is HORRIBLE .. they have closed fishing and gathering from LA to the panhandle :( sooooooooooo think our fishing is RUINED for this year .. and there is no telling what this is gonna do to our shores - animals - industries - business and food supply .. it is just a horrible thing!

SOOOOOO .. no w/o to report naturally .. and lots of partying and drinking and eating to report :eek: no telling how many miles we logged this weekend .. BIKE WEEK aka: Thunderbeach .. OMG .. will NOT be doing that event again .. it was sooooo crowed they said there was over 90,000 motorcycles there :confused: and I think we saw all of them .. traffic - crowded - no parking .. NOT FOR ME!!!

Wendy .. I CAVED .. ordered Tonique .. should ahve it in this week .. and have you seen they have come out w/a new w/o Turbo fire .. looks like a combo of Insanity and turbo jam ... :confused: .. and Sean T is supposedly coming out w/a new w/o "Asylum" ... :confused: :eek:

Lori ... girl pipe me some of your stamina and energy ... I need it today!

Di .. I know you cant wait to see the girls!!

Hello to all that follow ... I gotta jet .... have a great one! :eek: tonight is circuit .. gosh i hope I survive!!! :eek:

Laura:: Wow, can't blv DH's liscence is expired! Luckily they allow you to come back with valid ID to collect $! Make sure he gets his butt back there in time!!!!:eek: Yes, oil spill is baaaad from what I am hearing. :( You will love Tonique. I just know it! Have DOMS today from doing the original w/o yesterday! I have to do Tonique2/Disc1 and the mat work out in full yet and will be sure to report back on the DOMS if you don't get your order and beat me to it! ;) I also have Jen convinced to order once she gets internet in her new house! She may even buy the mat work out and she HATES mat work! :D

Hey ..

Wendy .. I just got it .. I got #2 and the original one .. but they didnt have the matt one ... soooooooo if it is good I may have to go ahead and get it too .. :eek:.. I think today i will be doing good to do a 1/2 @$$ workout .. too much partying this weekend .. :eek:

Laura:: Well the original is what I have today's DOMS from. I am taking tmrw off. Will be doing my next Tonique work out W/R/F...somewhere in there...sooner rather then later I am sure. That being said though, we might end up doing it together so we can both waddle around in pain the next day! ;)

Wendy .. ooohhh .. you are making me excited .. wish i didnt have class and I could go home and do the tonique workout .. reckon I can pop it in TV and let me AND my class follow it???? .. :p :p :p .. LOL .. jk ... but wouldnt that be nice .. LOL

OK .. FIVE finally got here .. gotta jet .. it has been a monday for H### today .. insane asylum in full swing!! :eek:

Absolutely miserable day! Felt like complete crap for most of it! Dinner is done. Hoping to lay down on the couch now and not get up until morning at this point. :confused:

Laura:: I think your class would LOVE Tonique! ;):D

Hey Girls!

Busy day. I feel as if I made the most of my day. I did 23.5 km...which btw is little over 14.5 miles. It was a good run. Came home and cleaned our bathroom and our room, which took atleast 3 hours!! While DS played outside with the dog! LOL After lunch I got in the hot tub with DS, then took him to the store, then we stopped in to visit a friends, home again, DS played with my neices, had a meeting at the school and now just relaxing! Im still not sleepy, maybe its b/c I didn't sit down much today.

Wendy** Good job getting your workout in this a.m! Hope you start feeling better. I was lazy all day yesterday. Not sure if it was b/c of my late night out or the fact that I didn't workout all day.

Laura** Woo Hoo....that's some BIG money! You will get it when you go back with the license, right? How did you day go? FInd any energy afterwards?? hehe! If I knew you needed some I could have sent some your way! I still have a little left if you want it!:)

Diana** You have a lot of workouts planned for today! Whenever I dig things out, I feel as if the whole house is a mess. It wasn't to bad today b/c tried to keep it contained. Tomorrow I may tackle the main bathroom and DS room. It shouldn't take as long tomorrow b/c I already cleaned the blinds and window in DS room....which I hate doing!

I will bb in the a.m but it won't be until DS wakes me up!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.