Damage Control---Monday.

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Rest day for me today so just nothing to report except for some u/b DOMS from yesterday's work out. Just getting us started!:)

Last edited:
Good Morning!:)

I didn't get a chance to get back here yesterday. I went shopping with my sister and then played with DS most of the evening. My workout yesterday was PUB and a 4 mile run. That's all I could muster. My body didn't want to do cardio at all. I was sooooo not in the mood to workout but I did and was happy I did after it was over.

I am guessing the RTripers should be back today?? Can't wait to hear about your trip!

I am back to work today and this is bit of a weird week. My coworker needed me to switch shifts with her b/c its her DH's b-day and it conviently falls on the day the new owners take over:confused: So I have to work Mon Tues, off Wed and back again for Thurs,Fri and Sat!:confused: She is going to work my Sun though so I will have Sun, Mon and Tues off next week.

Todays workout is just cardio and abs. I think it is to cold to run outside but I am going to check it out. I would rather do that then get on the TM.

Wendy** How was your evening with your friends? I don't keep in contact with to many people, via FB now. I don't even chat with people I use to be close with a few years ago:eek: I am awful like that. I need to remind myself to call my sister for crying out loud! I get kinda jealous in this town though cause most of the people here have known each other forever but I guess thats they way it is when you go to school here and don't move. Oh well...gives them more to talk about;) cause trust me...they do when they leave the room! I have one friend that I make a point of seeing every summer and christmas but that's about it.

O.k...I have to get my workout started!

Lori:)

Hi Ladies,

I made it back from SD. I had a fabulous time. It was so nice to meet Jacque in person and we got along great! The hotel was amazing and the company was even better. It was nice to meet more fellow cathletes and visit with Cathe. My son posted some pics on FB for me last night. You can go check them out.

No workout for me this morning. My legs are still sore and running up and down the stairs doing laundry isnt' helping either. No worries though, I have bootcamp class tonight.

Wendy-enjoy your rest day...I'm sure you need it. What is your next rotation and when will you be starting it? BTW, they had keurig coffee in our rooms!!!

Lori-did I read that you ran 18 miles...awesome. Sounds like yesterday was a toughie but you pushed through anyway, good job.

I need to go check my work email and see what's going on today.
bbl

Good morning ladies !

Well back to normal for us now . . . ditto Diana's comments. I ended up going straight from the airport to sit with my GS's while the DS1 and DIL went to a hockey game so haven't caught up yet. Probably at lunch today.

Wendy - enjoy the rest day - sounds like you were going to have a nice night on Sat?

Lori - an 18 miler huh? Wild work week for you coming up - can't wait to hear how the new owners are.

Diana - Woo Hoo what fun and thanks for the great time and chats ! ;) Guess I need to wait until lunch to check out FB pics. Will get mine posted - perhaps tonight. Not too sore so may do some sort of w/o tonight, we'll see.

Laura - and your weekend and DH's 50th ? (Guessing you didn't post this weekend?)

Diana and I met a few ladies that we welcomed to join us here so we may have a few new DC'ers.

Until later chickies !

Hey Ladies! Such a great time in San Diego! So glad to finally meet you, Diana and Jacque. I miss you guys already. :)

Made it up to Long Beach just fine and caught my nephew's baseball game. Dad may travel up with me to San Rafael which would be awesome.

Clean eats today, and maybe a jog later. Pretty sore, but loving every ache.

SAN DIEGO ROCKS!!!

Love, Jen

Hey Ladies ..

I am back .. lots of damage control I gotta do .. YIKES .. we have had a blast .. gambling, eating, indulging in CABS, fishing, working in yard, partying and our couple alone time :eek: just a blast :D .. Monday came tooooo sooon!!! ONLY bad thing .. WE LOST $$$$$ ... AND SAT while working in the yard .. I RE-hurt my shoulder :mad: first the stupid heavy pitchfork thing lifting the TON of pine cones in dump wagon .. then while raking and sweeping them up :mad: :mad: :mad: there are no words at how ticked I am .. it is in the same spot .. right in the joint ... it hurt all night SAT night .. I have been popping ibuprofen and putting "freeze it" on it.. but if it doesnt improve somewhat guess gotta go back to the dr .. UGH :mad:

Have not caught up on prv post .. sorry .. will do that later if possible ..I am playing catch up ..

Wendy .. a REST DAY :eek: wow I am impressed :cool:

Lori .. can feel your pain on not wanting cardio .. my body is wanting to stay on vacation .. but I cant let it .. have been too bad on my long weekend!! LOL

Di and Jacque .. WOOHOO glad you had a ball .. I would love to meet all my damage control babes!! Can only imagine the blast you had not to mention the workouts .. will have to get on FB and check out the pics (cant at work)

Hello Jennifer ..welcome to our group .. I am Laura .. aka: Poochy .. from Alabama (insert Southern drawl) ... LOL .. I work in collections and I refer to my work group lovingly as "the asylum" .. no kids but two UBER SPOILED huge inside fur babies and 2 small outside fur babies .. after work I teach a fitness class .. and I seem to be the one that is ALWAYS "dom"ing somewhere all the time!! :p and I think I am the worst at eating clean too :eek: .. anways .. Nice to meet you (extending cyber handshake) :D

OK .. so gotta jet .. managed to eek out High and Tight at lunch :eek: OUCHIE .. and planning on teaching all step tonight .. looks like P90x will be put off this week in hopes to speed heal my old and worn out shoulder .. PLUS ... SIL stepped in a hole while turkey hunting and she has hurt her back .. so we are just falling apart here :confused: .. anyways .. have a great day and great sweaty workouts!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.