Damage Control...Monday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Girls.

Yup, left out GOOD again! :p Cold seems is still here but seems to be under control. Thank you Airborne!!!! My problem is that I took Nyquil last night and it's not out of my system yet. I've been up for 30 minutes and still feel all doped up. :( I know I got enough sleep but I guess it wasn't long enough for the Nyquil to make it's way out of me. BOOH! Thank goodness I don't have any tricky choreo or heavy lifting planned for this morning's work out! :rolleyes: Suckin' down the java to try and offset the Nyquil!

BBL!

Well okay then I guess the coffee didn't work! I am done with my work out and STILL feel like a zombie! :confused: I feel drugged! Truly! :eek:

I did Bum Bum live (skipped stretch at end) and High and Tight thru all standing work. That's all I had time for. If I feel okay, maybe I'll finish up tonight but something tells me that will not be happening! *sigh* Oh well. I will fit it in somewhere even if it means adding yet another day to my rotation! :rolleyes:

Good Morning Girls!:)

I will add the "Good" in today's morning then!;)

Today is my big little girl's b-day! Can't believe she is 14! She is getting older....which means I am getting older! LOL We took DD out for dinner last night b/c she is going out with her friends tonight. It was good I must say. We went to Pizza Delight and they have changed the menu since I was there last.

DS hasn't stopped whining since he woke up! He is going to drive me insane today...I can feel it!

It's pretty cold outside right now plus I have a couple of friend's coming over for foffee later. So I have a feeling my workout will be done after lunch. I would like to do B&G's and a run. I also have to go and get DD's b-day gift.

Wendy** Just how much Nyquil do you take?:rolleyes: I don't know if I have ever taken the stuff. The last time I remember having a really bad cold DS was only a infant and I wasn't allowed to take anything b/c I was bf'ing. It was awful and I was so miserable. A good nights sleep would have helped but that's impossible with a newborn in the house. Good job getting your workout done...even if you can't remember it.

Jacque** Those are the crackers...fake fries! LOL I buy the honey butter ones so they are salty and sweet all at the same time! I think they are only 90 cals a pack or something. I did read what you wrote yesterday but I can't remember it now b/c I have had to deal with DS so much since my post started! Blah! So how are you liking BBL?

Diana** When will you get to see your GD's again? Must be tough, missing so much when they are that age. Just think when they are older and can come stay with you for a month in the summer time. But like my first paragraph...that means when they are older...you are older! LOL

I will bbl today to report my workout!

Lori:)

Lori:: What, do you think I downed the entire bottle or something!? :p I took the prescribed amount as I always do, missy. Yikes, I rue the day my son is a teenager! NOT looking forward to that! LOL Sorry your DS is being whiney. I hate that and my DS had a tendency to be that way. Drives me insane! :eek:

Good Morning Ladies,

I'm groggy this morning too. I had planned on doing legs this morning but am just not awake enough for that. Hopefully I can do it after bootcamp class tonight.

This cold is still hanging on but it's moving to my chest...so at least I can breath. I would love to stay home another day but that is just not going to happen. Jerod is on spring break this week and I'm taking Thursday off to spend with him, and head to San Diego on Friday morning.

Wendy-I totally know how you are feeling! Nyquil does that to me every time, so I try to avoid taking it if possible. Good you got your w/o in this morning. I'm thinking of taking my w/o card to the rec ctr, legs would be pretty easy to do at the rec ctr. For the slide exercises though I may need to use the gym and my socks. Feel better soon.

Lori-Happy Birthday to DD! DS1 will be 22 tomorrow. It's hard to believe. Not sure when I will get to see my GD's again. My MIL sent Amanda an email offering to fly them out here but I haven't heard back on that. It's so much cheaper if the girls come here. On top of airfare, we have to pay for hotel and car rental if we go out there. I may try to get them for a few weeks in the summer. I will post my new pics of the girls on FB this morning.

bbl

Good Monday morning ladies !

Good all except for it is Monday and the start of the workweek ! :p

Never ended up doing MMA Boxing - did yardwork most of the afternoon - planting more veggies and some flower seeds, cleaning up my garden - I have little asparagus' sprouting up already. Think I have one more year of 'ferns' and then I can start eating it ! :p

Wendy - Hopefully you will get the Nyquil out before you need to think this AM at work ! :eek: If not, just come here and play until you feel better ! :rolleyes:

Lori - Crackers, huh? I'll have to take a gander when I'm at the store next time to see just what you are talking about. Pringle just reminds me of ground potatos since that is what they make their chips from. HB to DD today. 14 and changing by the minute now. They grow so fast - I will have all adult children very soon and cannot believe it. Of course I am older too - yes I KNOW - but still feeling nearly the same as I did when they were little - all except I NEED more sleep now. But then again, I workout much more than I did then, though I was active with them.

Diana - I get tired from CST anyway, let alone being under the weather. Good to hear you can at least breathe now. This week will be flying by before you know it. Just got word that my DS1's store is closing so have no idea where he will go now. He is talking out of state. :confused: I will put my .02 in that it needs to be some where I can drive to or fly to cheaply ! ;) You know how that goes !

Off to get ready - BB after work girlies !

Hello Ladies...

sorry I have been MIA .. my life got turned upside down for a while .. work drama .. last week was a week from H#### .. fueled by an idiot .. but now I am settling back to a bit of normalcy ... had a migraine from all the stress THURS of last week... but feeling better now - SIL and I did bumbum in gym FRI at lunch :eek: ok .. no one warned me about the sweat factor . . I dont know if it was bc it was humid .. or what .. but we left dripping in sweat .. SIL was so sore SAT from it she couldnt work out .. I went ahead and did high and tight - then the BLL abs - then the cardio axe .. WOW .. high and tight shredded thebutt and thighs .. OMG .. it was a LOT of theolder stuff i used to do but done at different angles .. the cardio axe .. I am taking it that cardio axe is similar to Zumba class ... i felt like a spaz and it is certainly NOTHING i would ever do in a classroom setting .. but it was a decent workout .. can see where it works crap out of hips and abs .. which was surprising .. but still not what I am used to for "cardio" .. but combined w/the 2 things i did .. it was a good ending .. and let me just say yesterday I couldnt move .. ... so took it as my rest day! :eek: am now dreading the total sculpt if I was THAT sore from H&T :eek: .. and the pencil test .. I passed it right off ... DH was laughing at me .. he said "i could of told you that .. your butt is already "lifted"" ..:) ... awwwwwww .. but thinking it is the "shifting" I want to prevent :eek:

Wendy .. hope the cold stays at bay .. the nyquil hangover is worse than an actual hangover .. it is terrible .. drugged .. sluggish feeling .. ugh .. poor thing!!

Di .. you are sick too .. BOOO .. man ya'll can keep your germies .. yuck .. I dont want 'em!! LOL

Lori .. I am jealous your numbers and measurments never change .. but then again .. niether does your dedication to your workouts .. consistency is the key and you are living proof my friend!!!

Jacque .. the weather stations say you are having gorgeous weather .. we had a beautiful day FRI and SAT .. but SUN was yuck and today it is cold again . ugh .. and wet again .. double ugh

hello to Jen ..

OK .. so today was P90X chest and back :eek: pushup/pullup torture :eek: and my arms and chest and back muscles are quivering .. tonight is pure step class (and abs) ..

this week is DH 50th birthday :eek: :) I really dont know what else to do for him other than have the family over for a small party WED night .. we are leaving THURS for Biloxi .. that is what he wanted to do .. so I am hoping one of us will hit a JACKPOT so we both can retire and bring our stress levels down .. I hope he wont be dissapointed b/c I am not having a huge party .. but he swore he wouldnt show up .. or would leave .. sooooooo he is getting what he wanted :confused: hope I dont dissapoint him!! OK ..have a great one!

Hi ladies,

I went home for lunch and did the leg workout I wasn't awake enough to do this morning. I still feel pretty crappy and don't plan on going to bootcamp tonight. Not sure I'm up for any kind of running, and we always run, stairs, track, treadmill...something.

I emailed my latest workouts to Laura, Wendy and Jacque. Enjoy ladies!

Laura-I'm sure DH will be happy with his birthday party. A big win would be even better. I would love to retire...and am actually considering a career change. Obviously I need to discuss this with DH as I bring home about 60% of our income and it would decrease dramatically. We shall see. Wow, you caved on BBL....now I'm all left out. Oh well, I just purchased a new step and some 2# weighted gloves. BBl will just have to wait for now.

The weather is great here today, and I'm too sick to enjoy it.:mad:

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.