Damage Control in March....Wednesday

Hi Girls.

Today's work out will be BC#2 and Centergy class tonight. I haven't taken Centergy since the Wednesday before I left on vacation. I have a feeling it's gonna hurt (more then usual) tonight! :eek: :D

I am tired. I went to bed early enough but didn't sleep well. I was restless, too warm and having nightmares. :( I have the day off today though so perhaps I can catch a nice little snooze later on. :)

Okay, I guess that's all for now...I'll BBL.

Ciao!

Good Morning!:)

I have been up for a while. Trying to get some housework done but DH won't let me. I only have 4 rooms to clean upstairs, shouldn't take me that long but he keeps dragging me back down stairs with him:confused:

Also, if I knew earlier today, what I know now, I probably would have gotten up early to get my cardio workout in even though I have to work tonight. I am taking care of my SIL's girls all day so I thought that I could get my run in at lunch time when she came home but now that she went in late, she doesn't know if she is taking a lunch break. Not only that, I have to be ready to go to work by 3:30 b/c I have a flight. Which means, I need to have dinner ready for everyone. I will come back after the flight though to eat and then go back again. That will be my 3rd call out this month, I need 6 to make up what I am losing. I had to give up two of my 12 hour shifts to one of the other girls. I should be able to get 6 considering that this is only the 11th.
I wanted to do disc 5 and cc #3 2x's but maybe I will settle for 1 time.

Wendy** Enjoy your workout! What were your nightmares about? I had a dream that my BIL seen a presonnal trainer and he was raving about how good the workout was. Then DH bought me a session with this trainer! LOL It was a man so I doubt that will ever happen! haha! I don't think DH would like it if i were to get a trainer that was a man.:rolleyes: I think I woke up before I actually got to do the workout though!

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Hey Girls.

I just finished BC#2. I reached near puke status in that one. Yay! :D

Lori: I would throttle my DH if he kept annoying me when I was trying to get something done. I'm surprised you didn't backhand him a time or two! LOL I think you need to go out and get yourself a male trainer PRONTO! If DH has anything to say about it, tell him to come see me. I'll whip him into shape. :p

Well, I'm gonna finish my lunch and then go see what I can clean. I haven't done anything in the house yet today and am feeling kinda guilty about it. Perhaps I'll wash the kitchen floor and throw a load of laundry in. We'll see...

Later chicas!

Hi Ladies,

We went to CB&Potts last night for dinner, DS's choice. I had salmon, rice and steamed green beans. It was delicious.

I didn't sleep well again last night and didn't get up in time to get my w/o in. I'll have to do it tonight though.

Wendy-It's hard to get back in the swing of things after being on vacation. I still think you are crazy for going on the x-scream! Good job with BC#2. How do you like CLX so far? Enjoy your centergy class tonight.

Lori-Good luck getting the housework done and babysitting.....and getting in a w/o. You have a lot on your plate today.

Jacque-I printed off Hal Higdon's novice HM training program. I like his programs and they are usually pretty easy for me to follow. If I was running regularly I would probably follow his intermediate HM training program. Did you get your w/o in?

Lori-Hi missy, how are things in the asylum today?

Angie-So are you ready for NASCAR season??? When do you leave on vacation???

bbl

Hello ladies !

Well I did set my alarm for 5 AM but didn't get up ! :p Just not feeling like I've slept enough to get up early right now. It could be STS that is doing it to me since I used to just lift close to what Cathe did in all her programs and now I am pushing myself. That is my story and I'm sticking to it ! :rolleyes:

Honestly I do think it is making a difference in my tiredness - that being said, not sure I'll be able to add extra cardio since doing it all at night just won't fit into my schedule. I did get my Disc 10 in last night, all the push ups except the staggered which just will not work with my shoulders. It hurts real bad like bones crunching so I didn't do those. Was able to adjust the others, did a few of each on my knees, but was able to modify some of the hand positions to make it through at least all the reps.

Not sure if I'll do RS or IMax 3 or a combo since I missed RS the other day and IM3 is on for today. Or possibly a CC which will really get me some HIIT. Will see when I get home.

Wendy - woo hoo for puke status ! :eek: Thinking lots of us are having sleep issues right now. Time change, very hard workouts, getting older? As long as we keep pluggin' away, huh? Did you get around to Clean Max or just still figuring out if you want to come back from vacation yet? ;)

Lori - Am wondering if you meant DS instead of DH? Otherwise it seems you'd have two handfuls bugging you now. LOL ! Good to hear you are able to pick up some extra hours. Did you get your workout in?

Diana - GREAT JOB on the eats last night ! You did good chickie ! Sorry you didn't sleep well again. Do you have any "natural" remedies that work for you like a long hot bath a bit before bed, warm milk with Ovaltine, reading, etc that you could try tonight. I have had good luck with a dose of melatonin when I can't sleep well. Usually by the 3rd or 4th night of bad sleeping I'll give in and take a couple tabs about an hour before I want to sleep. I can sleep all night long afterwards and have no side effects.

I think way back last year when I started training for my puny 10K I briefly checked out his website but ended up using Runner's World instead. Seems like I had at least 15 mi. per week/running 4 times with a longer run on the weekend. Got up to 11 miles at the end of the 3 month program. How many miles does Hal have you running for a HM? Maybe I'll "pretend" I need to train and that will help me get in the running mood again. Keep looking at the beautiful sun that we've had here and there and think I just need to GO FOR IT and lace up the shoes. Now that it is light later it is a possibility to get back home before dark.

Off to keep the work flowing, UGH !

Hey Laura ! Hope your day is going well - how are you feeling?

Hey Girls.

I just finished BC#2. I reached near puke status in that one. Yay! :D

Lori: I would throttle my DH if he kept annoying me when I was trying to get something done. I'm surprised you didn't backhand him a time or two! LOL I think you need to go out and get yourself a male trainer PRONTO! If DH has anything to say about it, tell him to come see me. I'll whip him into shape. :p

Well, I'm gonna finish my lunch and then go see what I can clean. I haven't done anything in the house yet today and am feeling kinda guilty about it. Perhaps I'll wash the kitchen floor and throw a load of laundry in. We'll see...

Later chicas!

Oopssy, I meant DS wouldn't let me clean! LOL

LOL! You guys must think I live in a zoo or something! LOL A child who is constantly at me, a hubby who won't let me clean my house, inlaws that are always around....LOL

My day was a busy one. Just full of crap for everyone else. Cleaning peoples laundry, feeding peoples kids, feeding my own, coming to work...yada...yada! I am pooped! AND when it didn't look like i was going to get 30 mins to atleast get a small run in, I wasn't impressed! DH watched the kids while I went outside for a 35 mins run. I am definilty putting DS down for a nap tomorrow and playing catch up on what I needed to do today.:) I thought about gathering up my things and bringing them to work and doing disc 5 here:eek: but I figured I would need to much equipment.

Wendy** You must have been thinking my DH was a looney! Although it was housework so maybe if he wouldn't let me do it, it would have been for a good reason;) Most of my friends have housecleaners...its only the sensible ones that don't!

Jacque** Are you planning on running another race this year? Im trying to figure out which ones to do and where. I will probably do the 10 mile race again but that 20 k one was pure torture. I couldn't walk for days and had to walk down the stairs backwards! Thats the longest workout break I have had in a while! MY quads were sooo sore!

Diana** Your such a good girl! I would have ordered a healthy meal but dessert would have been a must!

Did anyone watch the biggest loser last night? I enjoyed Jillian getting told off...I kind of like her...but I don't! I don't know why she as to do that with her face all the time:confused::) Oh and when everyone ate out? Who would have thought there were so many cals in those dishes?

I should do some work I suppose~

Lori:)

OK - finished CC #4 and added on 25 min of RS for about 1:15 min of cardio. Was exhausted by the end but still kept my HR up to 140+ for RS so hopefully it was beneficial. Ran 4 mi and walked a 1/2 for a cool down. Actually ran a 6.5 mph sprint - for the 30 sec sprint :eek: Was surprised I could keep up at all. AND - no hip pain at all after 40 min. of running hills and sprints today. Woo Hoo, STS you are my friend in more ways than I thought !

I then proceeded to make the coleslaw to go along with the already cooked BBQ'd chicken and took a soak in the tub ! My legs were still a bit sore from Sat #9 and then the run today tightened them right back up. Just feel like going to bed without dinner tonight. Too bad it isn't a "hockey" nite for DH ! :rolleyes:

Off to eat dinner and we'll see y'all in the AM.

P.S. Lori - I figured you meant DH ! I'm not sure about a race this year - depends on how much you, Wendy and Diana enable me I guess ! HA ! May do the "Stinkin' Rose Run" (garlic run at Garlic Festival time) because it is close. They do a 5K and 10K. Actually there is another race up the hill at Mt. Madonna and my son's boss is in the running club that sponsors it. Good idea - last year I was babysitting GS so couldn't do it. Maybe this year - it is a trail run. Would be very beautiful up in the hills there overlooking the ocean at Santa Cruz.

Off to eat . . . :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.