Damage Control...Manic Monday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hola Chicas. :)

Well today is the day I've been dreading since I began the PS rotation...LEG DAY! :eek: I hope I can walk when I am done! :p

See ya on the flip side!

Good Morning!

Quick check in. I decided I needed extra sleep so now I have a to rush a very small workout. I am thinking just a 20 min TM run to get my brain working, abs and some weights. Also back on the clean eating wagon and I can't start that without a workout;)

Wendy** hope your enjoying your torture!

BBL!
Lori:)

My work out is done and it's not the legs that killed me BUT THE ABS! I still have DOMS in my abs from when I did them the other day! I barely made it through! :eek:

Hey Girls,

Had a pretty good workout considering my time restrictions. I had to do something even though yesterdays run was long. I am following a different training program that calls for a rest day before your long weekend runs, not after. You would think a rest day would be required after your long run. I look sleepy enough as it is, if I hadn't worked out I would probably be gone for a nap by now;)

So, I did PH abs, then PH shoul,bics, tris....had a few more mins to I did back and then 2.5 miles on the TM. Tomorrow I will probably do the rest of PH, legs and all and a longer run.

I shall bbl!

Lori:)

Morning Ladies,

No Insanity for me this morning.:mad: I have a blister from running yesterday and don't want to make it worse. I'm doing 4DS CST this morning instead.

Wendy-nice job missy! Not sure why, but my abs have been sore lately too. They don't feel sore until I start working abs, then hello. I'm sure you will feel it in your legs tomorrow.

Lori-At least you got up and did something, even if it was a short w/o. Nice job on your run yesterday. My legs were a bit sore yesterday but are feeling much better today.

bbl

morning ladies!

Yes it is Monday .. BUT it is a Monday BEFORE a LOOOONG weekend :eek: woohoooooo .. BUT it is about to be the FIRST of the month .. which means the insane asylum will be in full throttle speed!! :confused: but LOOOONG WEEKEND is coming .. woohoo!!!!

I did MMA fusion AND BH core yoga SAT ... I had not done that .. very unique ab exercises .. TUFF .. gonna have to add it more often to my workouts ... SUN I was a BUM .. just did clean max .. I felt kinda bad .. think I am trying to get a kidney stone attack :mad:

Wendy ... I ended up ordering the Lauren Brooks KB DVD ..?? .. should come in this week .. so will see how/if I like it ... what ABS did you do today to create such a burn???

Lori .. LOL at your rant this weekend .. I swear that "argument" could have been SIL and DB argument .. I swear I have heard that same account from her .. LOL!!! hope all is better now!!! Did you get your long run in ?? I am still bowing down to you in awe that you can run that far .. i have not ran in so long I would prbly pass out after the first mile!! LOL

Di .. we had RAIN ALL weekend .. no pool time .. and do you know within this past week .. my pool temp has gone from 84 degrees to 74 degrees :eek: guess the rain and cloud coverage made that difference .. ODD ...TODAY we are only to be 87 :eek: but it is still humid!!!

Hello Jacque .. hear you are getting cooler temps this week!!!

OK .. Wendy, Jen and even DI .. EARL is coming your way ... he looks menacing .. to gain strength and get to a cat 4 .. but by the time he gets to ya'll he should have lost intesity b/c of cooler waters ..think they are saying cat 2 ... keep your eyes open and stay safe ... I am not sure how many hurricanes you girls have come your way .. maybe Earl will just go on out to sea and stay away!!! THERE ARE 2 MORE after him :confused: and they look like they my have FL and the Emerald coast in their sights ... :(

BTW ... check out the pics on Cathe Blog of filming of new workouts .. looks awesome and the 2 at home winners :eek: HOLY MOLY at their bodies .. CRAP!!!!!!! Can easily see why they won!!!! OK .. tonights plan is circuit class .. step - weights - and being inspired by the Cathe pics going to add in some slider work (have not done that in some time - insert evil grin) .. have a great one!;)

Diana:: IKWYM-trust me, if I could afford it, I would srsly consider getting a few things done to aid in keeping me younger looking as well! :) Sorry about the blister. What a bummer. Hope it heals soon!

Lori:: Oh I certainly was wind-blown after all the time spent with my top down y'day! ;) I think it's time to toss those Cathe VHS tapes and buy the DVDs miss! :D Nice way to squeeze in the weight work during training. Getting it all in when training for a race is tough. Good job!

Laura:: It was abs from PS Back and Biceps that made me so sore. I am not used to working abs for such a long time all at once, remember!? :p Like Diana, I didn't even realize I was sore until I started working abs this morning but when it hit, OH MY GOD I thought I'd die! LOL :eek: Glad you enjoyed MMA Fusion. I am not a fan. I didn't like the choreo in it so I recently got rid of it. I am thinking, however, of (re)purchasing Athletic Step (which I also recently got rid of! OOPS). After my success with learning RS, re-learning SB so quickly and grasping the IMAX3 choreo that's in HCEX Hi/Lo I am thinking AS might work for me!

Hi ladies,

Monday's are always so hectic...and full of meetings for me. I did manage 4DS CST this morning, but no lunch w/o and no bootcamp today.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a 4 mile run. So that's the plan for now and then if there's time I'll do 4DS Back & Biceps. Not sure if I'm going to commit to the HM or not. It's pretty expensive and I'm really not feeling it. I'm doing good with Insanity and my heavy weight training....I'll give it a few days of running and see if I can "get into it"...and just decide from there.

The two new gals look amazing....WOW! So I just bit the bullet, preordered the 4 new cathe dvd's, tonique2 and tonique premier. The new w/o's will be great to try before the holidays!

Laura-OMG, I just checked the weather...EARL looks like it can become devastating! Keep an eye on that Laura...and you too Wendy. Hope you like your kb w/o.

Lori-Will my workouts all over the place I may be hitting you up for help with a rotation.

Wendy-I was able to pick up AS pretty easily. I had more trouble with the 4DS step w/o's and don't do those very often at all. Usually only if I'm following one of Cathe's rotations and it's on there. I feel like I have to "think" about all the steps and don't get as good of a w/o...iykwim.

Jacque-hello....hello...can Jacque come out and play!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.