Damage Control in January....Wednesday

Back for personals....

Laura: Yeowch, tri DOMS is some painful stuff! How do they feel this morning? How is that calf? I hope you haven't injured it.

Diana: Yes, 2 heavy sets with Slo Mo is working very well for me! It shortens the work outs by about 10 minutes which is a nice plus. Sorry you are getting bored with CLX. Do you plan to finish the rotation?

Hello to everyone else! Enjoy your day girls and I'll be back after work. :)

Mornin' Ladies,

I was so tired last that I fell fast asleep as soon as I hit the pillow. I know it's from giving blood yesterday. They said I reached the 5 gallon mark yesterday.

This morning is burn circuit 1 and I'm going to try to squeeze in super sets lower body blast.

Wendy-Because I'm getting bored with the rotation I decided to preview the next phase. It looks like more traditional training, going even heavier than we are in this phase and failing at the 6-8 rep range. I plan on doing phase 2 (starts next week) and possibly starting STS in March but am not yet sure about that. I left you a book suggestion yesterday, go take a look if you haven't already.

bbl

Good morning ladies !

Out late last night but got a good sleep ! :D No workout yet - will have to be after work today. Hoping this is my last layoff for quite a while ! :(

Need to catch up from yesterday - didn't have time to read or answer anyone - working on cutting back on 'personal' work at work with my assistant so need to set an example ! :confused: Though I don't abuse ! :mad:

Hope to pop in while eating lunch - will be at home before I drive to our other location.

Have a wonderful day !

Hi Girls.

I was going to work upper body today but have decided to wait until tmrw for that since I am still quite sore from Monday's u/b attack. That being said, after picking up DS from school I will pick a lower body floor work segment of Cathe's and follow that up with Bodystrikes. Then tonight will be Centergy class. :)

Diana: I went back and re-read yesterday's thread but did not see any book suggestions. Once I get confirmation that SNM is indeed cancelling my STS order then I am going to contact my Beach Body coach regarding ordering CLX. :D I do not intend to start it right away though. I want to give my new lower body attack rotation a chance to work before moving on to something new. I am concentrating on hitting the lower body with lots of endurance work outs. I will work the legs almost every day in some capacity. It has worked to lean them out for me in the past so I am hoping it will work again. :)

Jacque: Hope you have time to catch up with us at some point today. Glad you feel well rested. :)

That's all I have time for right now but I'll BBL!

Hello ladies .... got my "hair did" .. and man it takes this stylist longer than the others .. she is a talker ... but she does SUCH a GREAT job .. the only thing is the time .. I dropped subtle hints . .but dont think she grasps a timeframe .. she is a perfectionist and really takes her time evening things out and re-doing .. I just want to grab the brush and say .. HEY THATS FINE!!!:confused: But guess that is one reason her cuts and styles are so good!! :)

Wendy .. having seconds thoughts on the marry??? Wish I could give you some good advice .. but me being someone who can not comprehend the endurance of or reasoning of why to run a marathon .. I am probably not the best person to be giving advice :eek: I will say if you think you will not be prepared fully and will be dissapointed maybe you should reconsider. but keep in mind .. even if you have to walk some of it ... OMG .. girl what an accomplishment ... it would be a HUGE accomplishment!!! :) Even if you are competitive know that just finishing it is MAJOR!!!!

and what do you mean you canceled STS??? say it aint so!!! I am so looking forward to it .. even if I cant follow it to the T ... the previews look awesome .. and got the shipping notice it would be out at the end of the month ... man now you are gonna have to listen to my constant complaining of how sore I am from it and you're gonna be jealous..:p

Di .. congrats on the 5 gal donation!! You needed your rest after that deposit!! :) that had to drain you!! (heehee pardon the pun)

Jacque .. pop in whenever . ... late night huh??? ;) hope it was a fun one and not a work one :confused:

Ang .. hoping all is ok w/you!!!

NO w/o to report yesterday .. :( ... DH and I got to talking and time got away from us!! Today is 4 step plyo/UB and LB weighted torture!! EATS were terrible yesterday .. today so far so good ..I have GOT to get myself back on track here ... seems time is just too short to plan my healthy meals!!!:mad:

OK ..better run .. gotta a load of work to get to!! PIA is up to her usual stuff :confused::mad: she makes the work day sooooooo hard and LONG sometimes!!!

have a great day .. and great sweaty workouts!!:D

Hey Hey Girlies.

PLB stability ball work and Bodystrikes: DONE! :)

I'll be leaving for Centergy in about 15 minutes...

Laura: You said it girl...running a marathon is the freakin' ultimate accomplishment for a runner! That is why I want to do it. Trust me, I intend to walk *some* of it but I am talking about walking a total of less then hour for a task that will likely me 5-6 hours to complete! I am talking about walking for 1-2 minutes after every mile I run. That's not a lot so I don't think I could do that given the little bit of training time I have left. Perhaps I am wrong but I'd rather not find out. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.