Damage Control in January...Sunday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls.

Today's work out will be Squeeze L/B Challenge, Slo Mo Back/Shoulders and Joey's oblique segment from 5 Day BC.

Hey Lori...Have a hang over this morning? :p I don't. I only had one glass of wine and went to bed pretty early.

We watched the movie "Cloverfield" last night. What a huge disappointment. It had the ability to be a great flick but in the end it was a waste of time IMO. :confused:

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll BBL to see if anyone is around!:)

Last edited:
Looks like a slow Sunday here. Another excellent night of sleep for me - kinda sad that will be a hightlight for my day ! :eek: I hope this is a start to getting back on a schedule.

This is the last weekend of the month - forgot it is CCPP weekend so that will be my workout for today. Getting a slow start today but have lots to make up for taking the day off from housework yesterday.

Wendy - good job on the CAB's - I had only one Coors Light too. Guess we'll see how Lori did soon? Ahhh, so you haven't washed the perm yet . . . sounds like today will be better then. ITA about what I look like when I workout ! Thank goodness is it in my home ! :eek: Bummer when a movie can be good but just doesn't quite cut it - especially when you figure it out at the end. Hope you have a great sweaty workout - sounds like it will be.

Have you decided about the mary yet? You sure made some good points the other day and it is such a huge race - I'd want to be prepared well for it also. ITA with Laura - there will be many others you can do in the future.

BBL when I need a break from Clean Max ! :D

Good Morning Ladies,

I slept in this morning and it was great. I just finished burn circuit 3. The rotation calls for a a 30 min interval w/o but I'm going to do Bodymax (original) and hit the intervals tomorrow morning.

I have to be at work by 7:30 on T, W, and Th this week. I much prefer my 9-6 schedule so I can see Jerod off to school. I will be in a 3 day meeting basically, lunch will be provided so I probably can't even get out for a walk. Most likely my workouts will need to be done in the evening on those 3 days.

We will be heading to my nephew's 18th birthday party this afternoon. We haven't all been together since Christmas Eve so I'm really looking forward to it.

Wendy-I haven't seen Cloverfield, but my 18yr old loved that movie and even bought it on blue-ray. I saw the Changeling w/Angelina Jolie and loved it right up to the very end. I hated the ending and that kinda ruined the movie for me.

Jacque-My house in need of cleanmax also. I'm going to get the kids to pitch in later and get it all done tonight. The boys have been lax in their chores the past few weeks and I'm not going to do it for them. Have fun with CCPP today. I did 30 min of that on the treadmill this past week and I was dying. I normally use my elliptical and I had a hard time gauging the incline and intensity on the TM.

Off to do bodymax!

Whew ! Done with CCPP - eased the last challenge as after over 55 min my bod was a screamin ! :eek: Super soaked I am and heading off to a nice hot shower. Felt so good ! :D

Diana - hope you had a great time at the BDay party. Ugh for you re: your early days w/meetings no less !:eek: That is like double torture ! :p Wish I had help around the house :(. Guess that is the bad part of the kids moving out. Just wondering if the good outweighs the bad? The jury is still out for me.;)

Hope the weekend went well for everyone. Time for more "work" after I warm myself back up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.