Damage Control in January...Saturday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls.

Lori: I only had one glass of wine. How many drinks did YOU have, missy? :D

Today will be a 5.50 run to get to my mileage goal for the week.

I am heading out to my BF's for an over night stay tonight. She is co-hosting a s*x toy party at her place with another friend of hers. Should be a blast. :DPlan on indulging in the drink which is why I am staying the night. ;)

So last night I created a rotation that utilizes running, Slo Mo for upper body (any 2 day upper body split will work though) and Squeeze and Body Strikes for lower body. I'm very excited to try it. :)

BBL to see what everyone is up to!

qa

;)Good Morning!

How is everyone? I am back to work tonight:( and DH leaves today for work and will be gone until Wed night:confused:, making my life a little crazy with a 2 yr old,a 12 yr old,2 dogs and a wood stove:confused: Ah....Ill manage. Atleast when he is gone I don't feel the need to cook!:eek:

Wendy** I only had 1 drink and a bit last night:) I just tasted the 2nd one. And now that I am back to work the next 2 nights, there won't be any drinking here...unless I take some to work with me!;) How long are you following this rotation for? I was trying to figure one out yesterday, exhausting each muscle group. I will play with it some more later, I have another week on the rotation I am doing now.

We are hoping to book our flights to Fl today. I will bb to report if we do cause Im sure I will be super excited! I also found a few houses in the town everyone wants to stay at but they are on resorts....that doesn't really bother me actually! If anything I like it better, cause its still a house, we still have our own pool but yet we have all of the things a resort offers. Would I be totally off my rocker to find a HM in the area we are staying in? My sister thinks I would be off of my head to run in that heat but I think it would be nice to have the tshrit:p

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Lori: FLA can be very humid. When are you going? Check the weather for that time of year before you even look for a race. I wouldn't recommend signing up for a race when it's gonna be nasty hot/humid down there!:eek: Other then that, no, I do not think you are nuts at all. :) Did you know that they have a cruise that runs out of FLA every year that hosts a race at every port? It sounds super cool. I think it would a blast to go on with other runners.

Dancing the Happy Dance this AM ! ! ! Yee haw the weekend is here ! :p

Got the PUB & MM shoulders & PLB legs done ! Whew - my shoulders and legs were already sore from earlier in the week - hoping I can climb up the ladder and do my nailing/painting today ! :eek: Then it will be off to watch the Sharks vs Red Wings (Angie - you watching the game?).

Wendy - I toggle between Pinot Noir and Merlot for reds. Just something good about that Pinot grape, huh? :p Lucky for me I fell asleep early last night, that helped curb any CAB cravings for sure. Sounds like you are in for a hoppin' time tonight ! Enjoy. Your rotation sounds good - are you planning on doing it for 4 weeks straight?

Lori - I remember the days with 3 kids, 2 dogs, 2 parrots and a wood stove (even in CA we'd use it to heat the house cuz it was a large home with an upstairs that drained the heat). XDH was a travelling sales manager - also drank too much so I didn't mind him being gone at all and totally enjoyed the freedom. Yep, no dinners and having the kids invite friends over was fantastic. Hope it goes well for you - I was not working so was much easier on me. Woo hoo, booking your trip ! I wish I had something in store but have been spending $ on giving the house a facelift and doing it myself so it has taken a toll on a possible vacation at this point. I do like coming home to my "fresh" house though ! :p

I must have missed a post somewhere about running a race while you are in FL? And who all is going - family & friends? Sounds like a blast. I was going to look for houses to rent at Yosemite and possibly get the IL's together with all their families for a week or so. Now you are spurring me on girl ! ;)

Hey to all you sleepy heads and busy ladies ! BBL to see what is happening here - off to see if DH is awake yet ! :rolleyes:

Hiya girls

I FINALLY got the tax stuff together and handed in to the accountant. Now I have a ton of house work to do.:confused: Sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up on posts.......just glanced thru.

The weather has been cold...like -18 to -24 degrees, but it's in the teens today so it's like a heat wave.

I had no idea what workout to do yesterday and really wanted to just ditch it b/c I was whipped. So, I asked Cam, what w/o should I do today? He says.....IMAX3.:eek: I was like....dude, I'm tired....try again. *lol* So then he says what about Butts & Gutts?:confused: Uh, that one is too long, so I went with his first suggestion. Interesting way to figure out what w/o to do huh? LOL! Too bad he is at Gmas today since I don't know what I'm gonna do today. I think it will be MM, HSC, or something along those lines. It looks like STS will be on the agenda soon.:D

Wendy - Have fun at your party tonight. Those are so much fun.:)

Lori - Good luck with booking your vacation plans.

Jacque - I'm not sure about watching the game tonight....but maybe. It's a good reason to pick up a CAB and sit on the couch so it sounds pretty good to me.;)

Diana - Hope you like the new book. I haven't had a chance to read thru it yet. I have to get my CEU's done so I don't know when I will get to it. I guess I'll just have to sneak in a few pages here and there.

I've got a million emails to go thru. Ug! Have a great Saturday!!!:cool:

Angie

Good Afternoon!

My 5.50 miles is done. I did it with ITreads 1 & 2/20 mins in full and part of 3/20 mins. That was harder then doing an ITread 60 min work out I think!:eek: It's done though and I feel great!:D

Ang: Great way to pick a work out and good job ploughin' through an Imax when you were tired! Hope ya make a dent in those emails today. My little guy is going to his grandma's later and spending the night while I go down the road to my friend's house for that party. :D

Jacque: You were pumpin' iron early this morning ey? Sounds like a brutal work out! Better you then me! :p Have fun at the game tonight!

Off to take a short nap I think. I will need one as it looks like it will be a late night for me tonight!:cool:

Later babes!

Hi ladies,

I was up early this morning as I needed to make sure DS was up in time to get to the airport. He is going to visit his baby girls and they are having their 1st birthday party tomorrow. I felt bad for him since he worked the late shift Thursday and Friday, 4pm-2am.

I did Burn Intervals and abs this morning. It was nice to get my workout done early. Jerod also had a morning basketball game, it was a close game but they lost 37-34. After the game I had to register him for his summer camp. I can't believe the registration is so early. The camp fills up fast though so I'm glad he's registered now.

I knocked out quite a few items off my to do list. I'm glad I took the time to write them down and feel good about all the stuff I crossed off!

Wendy-I'm feeling the need to add in extra cardio in my CLX rotation. My weight is up a few pounds but it could be due to the delicious sesame chicken we had for dinner last night:D Squeeze sounds like a real burner. You'll have to let me know what you think of Newport when you do it! Have fun at the party tonight!

Lori-Hope you are successful at booking your vacation! I think it would be great fun to run. We went to Las Vegas one time and I ran a 1/2 marathon there.

Jacque-good job getting that workout done this morning. I doubt we will be going on vacation this year either. We have some house things we need to work on, like finishing our basement. Who knows what will happen though, it's too early in the year to tell. Have fun at the game tonight.

Angie-glad you dropped in. I saw on the news the weather was terrible in your neck of the woods. I love Imax 3 cuz the time flies whenever I do this workout. Enjoy your weekend.

bbl

Hi Ladies:)

Happy to report that our trip is booked:):D The day was kind of a write off though cause DH was on the phone for about 2 hours trying to book our flights, before that he was packing to go away and then all of the other things he needed to do. I think he was hoping to spend the morning with DS instead of doing what he was doing. It was bit of a fiaso...but its done. Now I have to start the whole passport process. Our passports are expired and DD and DS have never had one.

Todays workout ended up being 6.15 miles in 55 mins. Sometimes I wonder if I am going for distance or time...today I choose to sop at 55 mins cause I knew if I went to 60 then I would just to go 7 miles, then when I got to 70 miles, I would have went to 70 mins...and it would have just been a crazy cycle...and I would still be on the TM!:D

Wendy** We are going from April 13th -24th. The flight home sucks! We have to drive 3 hours to the airport for starters, and our flight doesn't get in until 3:25 in the morning on the 24th. Stay somewhere alnight, then get up and drive the rest of the way:confused: There was no airmiles seats out of this airport. We are lucky to have gotten anything at all! Good job with the run..we have earned yourself some drinks!!! LOL

Diane** Feels good to get things done, doesn't it!? I am the worst for putting things off but feel great when they are done!

Angie** I am looking forward to tax season this year! Every year I dread it b/c every year I have to pay in...I am currently paying the govt back as we speak:( BUT this year I am determined to get money back. I have a ton of babysitting expenses,plus I asked my boss to deduct another $50 from my pay check. Im excited to see how it turns out!

Jacque** I am going with my sister, her DH and their baby boy, plus DH, DD and DS. Friend of ours are also going (business partners) their 3 boys and his brother, wife and 2 kids...good crew. We aren't all living together though. We are aiming for the same town/community though.

Thats it from moi! I think I caught up with everyone!!!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.