Damage Control In January...Monday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

Yay, I have DOMS from Joey's standing ab work I did y'day. Love that! :D
I think today's plan is a Cathe floor legwork segment (thinking L&G) and Bodystrikes.

Had 2 glasses of wine last night before bed. I had a bad day with DS (lots of unsavory behavior on his part) and I was stressin' BAD :confused: so it helped me to relax a bit so that I could sleep. It actually helped a little TOO much. I didn't eat a heavy dinner so the wine hit me extra hard. I felt pretty plastered and actually got bed spins when I laid down!:eek: I even had a snack after I drank them to try to offset the affects. I guess it didn't work. LOL Anyway, today I feel fine. It's a new day. My son got up to use the bathroom a few minutes ago and was sweet as can be so we'll see how my day goes today with him....Fingers crossed!!!;)

Jacque: Good job with CCPP! I haven't done a CC work out in a while. I'll have to do one this week I think. ;) Yay for more good sleep! Hope it continues! Washed the hair y'day and it's lookin' better. Still a little too tight on top but it will continue to relax until it's where it should be. Oh my mary decision was made last week. The meeting for TNT was thursday and I didn't go because I decided against the marathon for right now. I'll do it some day though....:)

Diana: I am going to have to rent Changeling (when it gets released on DVD). I want to see that movie. Cloverfield was actually good until the end as well. I hated the ending. It just made the whole movie seem pointless to me.

Lori: Hope you are doing well. Were you nursing a hang over y'day?? :D

Have a great day girls!

Good Morning Girls!:)

Today I am starting another one of FF's rotations. Im looking forward to it. But this month I am going to try and lay off of the cookies a little bit....just to see what happens:p If I don't see any changes, then i will start eating cookies again:D Im also going to have a protein shake after every weight workout.

Wendy** Glad you are feeling o.k. When I go to bed with the spins, its usually not a good sign of whats to come! There are alot of days when I want a drink after DS calls it a day! :confused: I wasn't hungover yesterday, just tired. I worked Fri night (had tons of broken sleep) then didn't get to bed until 2 on Sat night. I was sooo tired yesterday. We went to bed last night before 11 and I feel like a million bucks today!

Yesterday was a nice day. Lots of relatives around that I don't get to see that often. The pastor that did the service was an older man, use to live in my hometown in the 70's and again in the 90's. And I also seen them about 8 yrs ago when my sister was married. Anyway...his wife said to me yesterday..." you are the only person who looks like the same. Everyone else got bigger while you stayed the same size" LOL
I did lots of eating yesterday though so I am hoping for a good cardio workout along with my weight workout.

DS as a playdate very soon as well so workout time will be after lunch, during his nap time...then i am back to work tonight:confused: Hope its a quite night at work!!!

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning Ladies

OK .. I have been a PARTY ANIMAL ... GEEZE .. feel like I have not even had a weekend .. b/c I have been on the go since Fri at 5:00 ... :confused: ..stayed out till about 3 in the morning FRI w/the FLA gang .. OMG .. had a LARGE head the next day .. dont ask me how many CABS were consumed I could not begin to say .. they were PLENTIFUL!! :confused: Sat DH and myself litterally got up .. got a bath .. ate breakfast and left again .. went shopping and had some errands to do .. then had another gang over SAT night .. not as late as FRI thank goodness .. had a road hunter shoot by our house and DB chased him down .. shot a little bitty bambie .. PITIFUL .. :mad:.. yesterday .. we were flooded by deer hunters and calls .. OMG it was like Grand Central Station at my house ... I did manage CLEANMAX +++ yesterday .. and we finally got "alone" time by 7:00 or so!! ;)

Today it is back to reality .. and MAJOR damage control!! SIL and I are meeting at lunch .. doing a power walk and legs .. tonight will be circuit class.

Wendy .. I hate the head spins .. and dont usually get them unless I drink ALCOHOL which I RARELY drink. I have DOMS in my hamstrings ??? cant think of what would have caused them??

Lori .. I need to get back to my protein smoothies for breakfast .. I never have done them after a workout .. but really need to .. especially after the kick arse ones!!

Di .. today is the early start to work huh??? Dh is on evenings .. then about to start shutdown .. THREE weeks of long hours .. :( ... at least he got the day part of it!! w/him working long hours it will allow me to get myself back on track .. GOTTA do better than I have done lately!!

Where is miss Angie, Shirl and Jen? What about DeeDee .. she has been MIA a LOOOONG time!!! Check in w/us when you can girlies!!

OK .. gotta run .. have a great one .. and great sweaty workouts (I will be sweating out LOTS of CABS :eek:) :D

where is everyone???

Did you get the news STS is shipping out!!:D:D:D:D:D My body is already dreading it .. but knows it is going to be a GOOD thing!! (minus bad shoulder)

power walk done at lunch .. short one only about 30 min .. but the hammies felt it!

tonight changed my mind .. gonna do 1/2 super cardio - and 1/2 core/plank/LB matt class w/sliders (didnt get to do it last week)

Have not got the eats under control .. guess I ate so much this weekend .. my body is used to extra calories .. I am starving .. tried to have just a salad at lunch .. but was starving .. ate my apple .. but STILL was hungry .. caved in and bought a small bag of cheetos (dang PMS monster is upon me)

OK .. better run .. have a great night .. STS .. WOO HOOO .. I am ssssoooooooo excited!!:eek::D:D:eek:

Laura** You are ON THE GO! I was getting tired just listening to you:p I can't handle drinking and late nights anymore. Im getting old:) haha! Its to hard when there is a 2 yr old screaming and running around all day!

Todays workout was NOT EASY! So...I totally forgot what S&H was all about!

GS Pushups ( 72 on toes)
S&H count (down 2, up 6!)

S&H Chest Press
3 sets of presses
8 reps w/ 25 lbs db's

S&H Flies
3 sets
8 reps w/ 20 lbs db's

S&H incline Chest Press
1 set of 8 with 25 lbs dbs
2 sets of 8 with 20 lbs db's

S&H incline flies
3 sets
8 reps with 15 lbs db's

GS Chest Press
3 sets
12 reps w/ 20 lbs db's

GS Chest Flies
3 sets
12 reps w/ 15 lbs db's

GS Incline Chest Press
2 sets
12 reps with 20 lbs db's

GS Incline Chest Flies
2 sets
12 reps with 15 lbs db's

Cardio:
4 mile tun (35 mins) then Imax 3 step seg only, Imax 3 stretch.

Tough workout! I went as heavy as I could but I forgot S&H count was sooo slow. My arms were shaking. I didn't go as low as cathe went with the weight though:D I couldn't even fix my pony tail b/c my arms were fried! haha!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi all !

Up late this AM as the sleep boogie monster visited again (not that DH helped any! So need to go hit the weights in a few.

Wendy - haven't had a chance to see if you got any other good advice, but I bet you had lots of others out there who have recently gone through or are feeling the same as you. Hope today ended up better than yesterday ! Maybe your workout gave you additional energy and patience to get through the day ? ? ? Sorry the vino left you spinning a bit - that kinda backfired, huh? I like a nice warm bath and a book. ;)

Lori - Is that a FF rotation? S & H AND GS? Wowsers she is a toughie. I'm hoping to get my STS soon so I can get started. Meanwhile FF's January rotation is kickin my bootie. :p Woo hoo on the compliments this weekend ! Most of the ladies where I work are overweight or at least quite poochy (nothing meant by that Laura ! :rolleyes:) It's nice to hear that you work hard for yourself but others notice. Sounds like your workout burned an entire day of calories ! Hope the evening goes well at work so you can sleep a little !

Laura - Decided to go back to work for a break, huh? LOL ! Don't feel bad about the cheetos, I just had a couple handfuls of Doritos ! We can feel guilty together. Good you got your lunch walk in - now time to burn off the CABs at they gym ! Did you get a shipping notice? Guess I need to check my other email !

Diana - hope today went well at work in prep for the remainder of the week. I guess we may be missing you for a few days since you'll be working out afterwork in the evenings. Check in if you have time.

Angie you have been gone for quite a while, Jen too ! Anyone heard from either lately?

Running out to workout and check to see if I have a shipping notice ! See you all in the AM? (I hope . . . )

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.