Damage Control in Jan....TGIF!!!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!:)

My computer is making some strange noises so I will make this short cause I think it needs to be restarted! Kicking it just isn't helping:p

Im up early to get bics and cardio done before I go to work. I went to bed around 11'ish so I feel rather good! Im usually up but dragging my feet. Maybe DH will go somewhere tonight so I can go to bed even earlier then I did last night:rolleyes:

Jacque** Soooooo...your not going to sell STS to me? Hmmmm....:(;) It sells for $299 now but once you add my exchange rate and shipping, it comes to $399 and thats not including the duty I will pay at the door:eek: I should have kept my preorder when the our dollar was dollar for dollar! I don't know if we will ever see that day again.:( I think the exchange rate is .79 cents now:eek:
DS is one big ball of energy! The only way you can tell that he is tired is b/c we can't reason with him. He starts to cry when he doesn't get his own way. Im sure tonight will be an early night.

Angie** DH is usually REALLY good and Im sure I could order it and he wouldn't say anything to me. But we just booked a trip to Fl for 10 days in April. We kinda need to save for that,plus pay off the tickets we put on the c.c. We are going on airmiles though so it was only $400 dollars or something. If it wasn't for the upcoming trip, I think I would have ordered it. I should stop my whining...its not getting me anywhere:eek::) Im starting to sound like my neice at supper last night. She was cring alnight cause she wants a dog:eek: She was fighting a losing battle cause there is no way her parents are getting her a dog! LOL

I will bbl to report my workout! I think I have caught up with personals. Im surprised anyone checked in after me!:)

Lori:)

Good Morning Girls.

Today will either be Squeeze L/B Challenge or B&G's Leg Blast Premix. I have a hankerin' for some B&G or perhaps I should call it a death wish. LOL Whatever the case, I'll decide between the 2 when I get home from work. :)

I previewed Burn it Off (cardio) from CLX last night. Looks painful but fun! It's short but looks like a good challenge none the less. It's not just about cardio. Most of the moves are very leg intensive which is a nice plus. I hope to preview another dvd today. :)

I weighed and measured this morning. I lost 3-3.5 pounds and a some inches all in just about 2 weeks! My body was all screwed up. I'll bet a lot of it was water too. Whatever...just so long as it's going away....far far away....;) I tried on one of my pairs of beloved jeans that I've outgrown. I am not there yet but now at least there is hope!:D

I don't feel like it but I really must get off my arse and get movin'. Got lunch/snacks to pack, kid and self to get fed and dressed. Gotta leave here in about 45 mins. :eek:

BB after work with personals!

Ciao Bellas!:)

Hey Girls!

I had a good workout this a.m. Did my bic's work (skipped the wrist curls) and did 4 miles on the TM. I usually don't do the wrist curls anyway but if I had, it would have cut into my cardio time....:eek:....couldn't have that!

Wendy** Woo Hoo...on the scale down and inches lost!:) I bet you are feeling better already! I don't think people who run should gain weight anyway!:);) Really...we push ourselves pretty hard with those races we should look like we need to eat a good meal:rolleyes:

The first couple of hours at work have went by pretty fast. Im hoping the whole day zooms by. My swimsuits are also here, I need to pick them up at some point today.

BBL!

Mornin' Ladies,

I'm so thankful I don't have to be to work early. Today is another weight day but I really need to hit the cardio, all those carbs this week are showing in the pudgy belly this morning. I don't have much time but am going to hit the elliptical for 30-45 min this morning. Tonight I'll do the weight work.

Lori-it's nice that the time is flying for you. I love days like that. Where is your treadmill so that you don't wake up the rest of your family when running?

Wendy-Glad the scale is down for you. L know you said you've been struggling with that. I'm afraid to weigh today, hopefully Sunday will be better day for me.

Hi-Jacque, Laura, and Angie- Thanks for poppin' in yesterday ms. Angie.

bbl

Diana** My TM is in the basement, 3 floors under everyone else:) So no one hears me. Our house is a split level house and the last floor was suppose to be a 4 foot crawl space, instead, we decided to dig 4 feet further and have another basement:) Its a good thing to cause thats where we spend most of our time!
I was talking to my BIL last night, whom as gotten back into weight lifting again over the past couple of years. When he first got together with my sister, he worked at a gym and was very cut. Then they moved away and he gained ALOT of weight. Anyway, he is starting a new diet, just to see how it works for him. He is going lower carb for 3 days in a row and then eating carbs on the 4th.. very interesting! I would like to try something like that just to see what would happen, but DH"s family as way to many gatherings:confused: and way to many times I would have to explain myself:rolleyes: Hopefully you will burn those carbs off with a good cardio workout!

Can you tell I am bored now? No one around...Im just waiting for the Y&R to come on:)

Gave into my hankering and did the Leg Blast Premix. YEOWCH! Why doesn't that damn work out ever seem to get any easier!?!? :eek: LOL

Off to the shower...BBL to catch up on personals. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.