Damage Control...It's Tuesday Folks...Tonight We Party! :)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Girls. :D

Can you tell I'm excited about going to AC today? :p

I am up early (got up at 5am) so that I can get Burn Intervals done before work. My calves are KILLING me from all of the jump rope in Joey's cardio the other day. Should make this work out interesting. I may be doing a lot of swings today...;)

Laura: YEOWCH! Sorry about that toe. I think I'd have passed out if I looked down and saw that. :eek: Have you forgiven DH yet? Did you take the new gal away from PIA so that she doesn't teach her bad habits?

That's all for now. Hope to get back here before I leave this afternoon!

Ciao!

Good Morning!

I was planning a run outside today with my running partner but there is a layer of yucky white stuff out there and the dampness that goes along with it! I think it is to cold for DS out there so I will have to do something else. I need to do weights today as well!!!! Im looking forward to it!

Wendy** Where are you going??? Sounds like you are excited! Is DH working now? Did I miss anything when i was away?

I need to read yesterdays thread to see what I missed!

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning ladies!

I'm about to jet off to my doctor's appt. Wish me luck!! But wanted to check in quickly before I head out. Not sure what workout I'll choose today...either another run OR MAYBE the first workout of CLX if I get the green light this morning!! Woo hoo ***insert happy dance here*** !!!!

Wendy: Is today the big day?? If so, Happy Birthday, Wendy! Sending you good luck in AC vibes! Come back with your pockets heavier ;)

Lori: Sorry to hear about your cold weather! You and Diana are in the pits weather-wise right now. Have a great workout whatever you choose.

K, I'm off, but will BBL~

Jen

Good morning chicadees !

Just a quickie before work. Had a great visit with with all my "kids" yesterday - DD ended up going too ! :D So that caused no workout since I had to get going since she didn't call me in time for me to plan ahead. Unfortunately I went to pick up GS1 and tweaked my back to the point that it throbs when I am lying flat and not moving ?:confused:

Have iced a few time and taking naproxen - will see how it feel after sitting at work all day . . . may be putting off STS this week since the heavy weights use much more core stability. :mad:

BBL for personals EXCEPT:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY ! ! !

Hi Girls.

Fly by until tmrw!

Did Burn Intervals tmrw with several of my own substitutes including a few rounds of KB swings in lieu of some of the cardio, some inner thigh leg lifts in lieu of the 2nd round of bicep work and stationary weighted rear lunges in lieu of the plyometric lunges. I also did a 2 minute plank hold afterwards since I had no time left to devote to the ab work. Great work out! I'm already sore! :eek:

Lori: Heading to AC for my Birthday as a present from my mom! She is funding my gambling! WOO HOO! :D

Thanks for the B'day wishes. My B'day is actually Thursday though. I'll turn 37...UGH! LOL

Gotta jet!

Be back tmrw night or Thursday morning!:D

Back while answering phones - girls took their manager to lunch for her birthday !

Diana - sorry about all the snow again - I had heard Colo was snowing again and thought "poor Diana !". Good job getting food prepped for the week ! We haven't had many leftovers lately and I'm scrambling for lunches lately. Did you do the STS workout y'day?

Laura - doggone it about the toe there lady ! What a total bummer ! And now the newbie is acting like PIA at work? I sure hope you can gently let her know the best way to do things and train her a bit before PIA gets back. Did DH wonder what happened to your toe? :rolleyes: I loved the way the Plyo Legs just kept on going. In fact Cathe even says "keep going and don't take longer breaks". So I huffed and puffed a few choice words at my TV that day ! I thought it was great - so you think they will get longer, huh?

Jen - man you are doing great on your workouts there lady ! I'm a 10 min miler when I run the whole way - you must go faster than that if you are walking too. When do you see you doc again to find about lifting? Your salad the other day sounds scrumptious. I may have to experiment with something similar.

Wendy - I know you won't be back - <<<sending winning vibes>>> to the birthday girl for her birthday trip !

Have a nice afternoon (evening) ladies !

Afternoon ladies ..

... what a freaking day!!! This morning was sent for random alcohol and drug test .. UGH .. then straight to a meeting .. double ugh ... now have an hour to do the necessities (including chking in w/my cyber w/o pals) ..

Last night managed 4 step class minus the plyo .. was a great w/o though .. and managed to break a good sweat and get in some good muscle burning!! Today my toe is better .. but not 100% .. think I am gonna try to tackle a circuit style class .. w/focus on shaping .. since most of stepping is done from the forefoot .. think it is gonna put too much pressure on the bum toe .. it is healing nice and I dont want to bust it open!!!

Wendy .. WOOOHOOOOOO .. win win win .... can hear those slot machines just a singing!!!! Happy early birthday .. have fun .. I will have a CAB to toast to your b-day!! :D

Jen . . hoping the dr releases you to do more .. JUST LISTEN to him .. dont jump ahead .. you are doing so well!!!

Lori .. you got snow too .. ugh ... wish I could pipe ya'll some of our sunshine!!

Jacque .. DH is not quite out of the doghouse .. but he is certainly better than he was FRI .. LOL:p .. he asked about my toe .. told him I opened the door on it .. but did not tell him I did it while in the middle of a hissy fit that he caused :confused:

Di .. hoping your weather calms down so you can get to your outdoor workouts .. I know how you love them!!!

OK .. better run .. my new place is almost done .. they are putting in the safety glass now .. bad when you work in a society and business you have to be enclosed w/safety glass .. :confused: .. never know when some moron will loose it and decides to take it out on us!!! have a great one .. :D

Hi Ladies,

Pullin' up the rear tonight! It's just to hectic at work and I have to be at work early I just don't have time to post until now.

Yesterday I did the first disc of meso 3, C&B. I do have some DOMs in the chest, but the back is feeling fine so far. Sure would be nice to have bench, but I did the best I could with DB's and a barbell. I could go heavier if I had a bench, but I was struggling lifting 35's into position-especially with my left arm. I ended up dropping to 30's for the last 2 sets.

This morning I was up early and did Bodymax (original) cardio and circuits. Tonight was the first night of Tri training. I guess my group is not really training for the triathlon but wanted to keep working out until bootcamp started. I did 25 minutes on the bike, going for distance, and then immediately ran 2 miles. Took a few cool down laps, abs and stretching. Other than the class isn't until 8pm, I liked it.

I'm taking a training class this week and Today's class was great. The class ended at 12:30, but we (my coworkers) and I ended up working on the labs until 5pm. There's 2 more days to go.

Tomorrow is plyo legs and off to work early again. I did order the weighted vest, weighted gloves, and slanted risers with my 20% discount. I still want to do 2 leg w/o's per week, so I'll do plyo on Wed, and squat rack legs on Sat or Sun.

Wendy-you are crazy-up at 5am to get your w/o in.... Great job. Lucky Lucky vibes heading your way. Hope luck is on your side!!!

Jen-How was the appt? Did the Dr. release you to do weights? Do you have to go back to work any time soon?

Lori-What workout did you do today? Our temps are warming back up, finally. Hope yours does too.

Jacque-Did the STS C&B w/o and it is tough. You'll do fine since you have the bench now. Be careful of your shoulder going too heavy though. You'll definitely appreciate your weight bench in this mesocycle. I've decided to forego getting one for now.

Laura-Sorry about the toe...and fight with DH. I bet you can't wait to get moved in to your new space.

I need to pack my lunch for tomorrow.

nighty night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.