Damage Control...Hump Day...

Here's what I did this morning:

4DS Boot Camp Cardio Only followed by...
Original BC as follows: Cardio #1, Core 1+2, Cardio #2, Core 3+4, Cardio #3, Core 5+6, Cardio #4, Core 7+8.

Great work out. Beat me up good...took about 50 minutes I think!

Hi Ladies,

I'm working from home today and have been bombarded with work since I logged in at 6:30. I'm heading down to give plyo legs a try, using my knee brace. Just stepping back with the bad knee is painful, so no rear lunges for me today.

Later this morning I have a dentist appt....for a filling no less. At least my dentist uses the pain free air abrasion instead the painful drill and fill old style technique.

Have a great day!! BBL

MOrning Ladies ....

I am on the counter AGAIN .. UGH .. but NO PIA .. working w/a fun coworker today .. :D .. well last night I forgot my dang sports bra .. so 4 step w/plyo was out .. cant bounce around in a Victoria Secret PUSHUP bra :eek: so I did 6 step shaping .. YOWZA .. man that is a hard class .. everything is a bit sore this morning ... but it is all good!!! the dangg zumba teacher had written dance instructions on my mirror .. all across the mirror :mad: I was ticked .. I erased all of it :mad: .. ggrrrrrrrrrr Today I am going to TRY to go home and do the new MD DVD ... supposed to be my rest day .. but i am chomping at the bit to try this workout!!!!

Wendy ... I have not done 4DS in a while .. sounds like fun!!!

DI .. hope the knee does well .. but as much as I know you hate it .. if it bothers you .. dont push .. break down and go to the doc ... good luck w/dentist .. I have never heard of air abrasion ..

Hello to all that follow ...

SIL goes back for results of blood work and ultra sound today ... say a prayer it is gonna be ok!! OK .. have a good rest of the day .. I will BBL to see what everyone is up to!:D

Laura:: Ouch, I am not big busted but I can tell even when I have a less supportive top on while doing high impact cardio. I bought a work out outfit recently and the top has a shelf bra in it. These are usually enough for me but this particular one is not so I have to double up with a sports bra underneath if I want to wear it for cardio. Yes, I am having fun with the 4DS cardios right now. I tend to do only the KB but have broadened my horizons this week! LOL I really enjoyed BC this morning. Now I am wondering why I hadn't done it more often in the past!?!? I plan on to trying to learn HIS soon! That should be intersting!!! :eek: LIS wasn't that hard to learn at all. I don't know why I had such trouble with it previously. It's like all of the sudden something has "clicked" when it comes to step choreo that never clicked before. I am suddenly able to learn stuff I could never have picked up in the past! Strange but I'm happy about it!

Last edited:
Hey Girls,

It's 6:20 and I just logged of work! It's been a heck of a day. The knee is a bit sore but not terrible.

Tomorrow I'm going to try the elliptical and hopefully that won't bother it. I haven't used the elliptical since it is in behind my w/o area more towards the middle of the basement...closer to the couch where DS1 sleeps. He says he doesn't hear me working out in the morning, but I thought with the elliptical being closer to him...an noisier it might bother him. I told him wanted to use it tomorrow morning and for him to let me know if it bothers him. We shall see.

Laura-hope SIL gets taken care of at the Dr. today. If she cares about her health, and being healthy for her family, she will heed the Dr.'s orders.
OMG, i'm not busty at all either, but definitely need support for high impact workouts. Glad you found an alternate equally as difficult though! Hope you like your new w/o's. They were delivered quickly. Only a few more weeks til our new Cathe's arrive.

I need to start cooking dinner. Have a great night ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.