Damage Control...Hump Day!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories.

I am gonna be tired today. I didn't sleep well last night. :confused:

Today's work out will be CLX Push Circuit 2 and cardio of choice. I am glad I did a run through of SM last night b/c I don't know if my brain could have handled it this early in the morning yet! :p I am leaning towards Athletic Step combos only or some kick box for today. Time will tell....

Well, I was last to post y'day and caught up on personals so I'll be back later!:)

Hi ladies,

I opted to stay home last night and do laundry, pay bills...instead of visit MIL. She had a terrible day, lots of pain. They finally found a pain med she wasn't allergic to and that worked for her. We will be visiting her tonight though.

This morning is LIC upper body circuit. I haven't done this premix in ages so it should be a goodie for me.

Wendy-way to go with SM last night. Sometimes I wish I kept CLX, but I did make copies of the 2 cardio w/o's! Love Chalene's personality.

Have a great day ladies...bbl

Hello Ladies ..

OMG .. DOMS: bis and tris (there r no words) .. chest and shoulders - and now butt and hammies!! :eek: holy CRAPOLA!!!! SIL says she cant move and does not know how or what she can teach tonight!! one of my students already sent a FB message OUCHIE this morning :p meeeee tooooo!!!! SO last night was awesome .. did do mish mosh class (kb swings, plank work, LB work, core work) and BBC did the rest of the UB in :confused:

SO last night me and DH were watching BL .. talking about how someone can get so out of shape and let thier bodies/lives go so far out of control and SO YOUNG . most of these people were in their 20's!! WELLLLLL .. DH and I got to talking about body fat and BMI etc .. well long story short (ya u know this is NOT going in good direction) .. he opened his big fat mouth and inserted his bigger foot .. made a smart@$$ remark about how he has LESS fat than me ..and LAUGHED at the thought of me thinking my BF% was lower.. then another remark about "u dont want me to tell u everything that has changed on YOUR body" :eek: :mad: :mad: OK .. he realized he F'd up .. and then refused to talk about it .. well ya'll it PI$$ED me off so bad .. got all over me - and REALLY hurt my feelings .. I weigh 6# heavier than what I have AVERAGED over a 25 year period .. I wear the same size clothes that I wore a year after our marriage ... I am wearing same pants I have been in for YEARS ... dont think MR PERFECT can say the same about HIS @$$ :mad: OK .. I am trying to chaulk it up to him coming off midnights and his brain not working right .. but it really flew all over me!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Wendy.. I didnt sleep well either - prbly due to what DH (and that D aint for DARLIN) said!!! :mad: PLUS I was awaken at 4 by a snoring dog ... and couldnt go back to sleep!!

Di ... hope MIL is better today ... that has got to be a bad surgery!!!

Hello to all that follow ..

I dusted off the ipod and went for a power walk today at lunch .. 45 minutes and I was a sweaty mess ... YUCK .. and I have walked a blister on my heel .. HUMPH .. not fair .. SIL teaching tonight .. so I may do some core work b/c cardio is out for today w/heel like it is .. UGH .. OK .. better run .. have a great one .. and hope I dont strangle DH when I get home :confused:

Hey Girls.

Ended up banging out about 30 minutes of CLX after CLX Push Circuit 2. I did the first combo and the high intensity drills wearing the weighted gloves. The focus for Push today was on shoulders so WOW did they get fried FAST when I started KPC! :eek: I also did abs from S&H. Hadn't done that ab work out in a while. It's a good short lil' routine. :)

So I ended up not going to work today. I didn't feel good this mornng so I spent the better part of the day being lazy but this afternoon I did some cleaning and will probably do a little more when I log off the pc. I also have to go pick up DS from school today. I am home so I might as well but DH has to work late so I'd have to pick him up regardless.

Diana:: Hope MIL is feeling better on the new meds. So did you enjoy the LIC premix this morning? How are things at work with the coworker who doesn't want to cooperate? Thanks re:SM. I really wanted to do it again if I don't, I will have to learn it all over again and I really don't want to have to do that! LOL I think I will attempt the 4DS' again soon! I am getting so brave lately! :D

Laura:: OMG, men can be such insensitive jerks! I really think that they just don't THINK sometimes! Sorry he said those things. I call my DH a BIG DUMB JERK sometimes and I think the description fits your DH perfectly for what he said (if you don't mind my saying so!)! :p Hopefully you 2 can kiss and make up later!;)

Last edited:
Wendy .. YUP .. I think big dumb jerk sums my feelings up for him pretty good .. I am trying to keep in mind lack of sleep - coming off nights - his brain doesnt function right .. BUT when I get my @$$ and feelings off my shoulders I WILL be reminding him what he said and hoping he corrects it!!!! I told VBF and SIL .. they said that he was just being a man .. .. wanting to make HIMSELF feel SUPERIOR plus the midnight mindset to overlook him!! hhhmmm .. not yet I say!!! :mad:

I think I am gonna go home and take my fur babies for a ride .. that always makes me feel better .. my furbabies think I am WONDERFUL ... and PERFECT!!! ;) LOL then take a LOOOONNNGGG hot jacuzzi .. b/c my muscles are SCREAMING at me today .. YIKES!!! :eek:

Hey Girls,

I've been super busy at work...and so stressed. I'm having to work long hours and I hate it. One of my projects goes live next week and I can't wait. We expect some issues the first few days but it will be a huge relief to get it launched.

I did LIC upperbody circuit and abs. It was a nice change of pace for me. I'm following Lori's suggestion and doing cardio 6 day's per week. Some days are 1/2 wts and 1/2 cardio, all cardio, or a circuit. It should shock my body since I normally do only cardio or only weights on a particular day. Tomorrow I'll probably do KPC.

Laura-really...your're DH wants to compare BF%. Sorry he hurt your feelings. I'm feeling fortunate since my DH would never say anything like that to hurt my feelings. Sounds like he didn't realize he was putting his foot in his mouth before he spoke up. We all know you work hard and look great!!!!:) Enjoy your ride with the furbabies and a nice long soak in the hot tub!

Wendy-hope you feel better lady. You must not feel too terrible if you managed your w/o. Do you have turbo fire? I'm going to start looking for that on ebay or craigslist. I love Chalene's energetic personality. My rotation called for UB and cardio so I found the LIC premix. I thought about doing UB from Cross Train Express but didn't know how long it was and if it would leave me time for cardio. It's kind of nice mixing and matching the workouts.

Lori-What are you up to today??? I have to say I'm loving all the cardio!

Jacque-I know you are super busy at work...pop in when you can and let us know how you are doing.

l8tr

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.