Damage Control....Hump Day!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning (still not good!:p),

No, I didn't get up at 2:30 this morning. I actually SLEPT last night BUT I got up this morning and weighed, took my BF% and measured in 2 spots. Somebody just shoot me. :( Thing is though, that as much as I know I am not what I used to be, when I looked in the mirror y'day I didn't think I looked THAT bad! For cripes sake, I have ab definition!!!! So why are the #'s so damn high?? I am used to the scale letting me down lately but I haven't done BF or measured in ages and I guess now I know why. BLECH! I sure hope I get some results out of this PS rotation cause I obvously need them!!!! I know diet is 80% of the equation and I seriously don't think mine is bad but if I have done my rotation to my satisfaction and I am still hating my #'s then perhaps I will need to go back to sparkpeople.com and start keeping track again. DOUBLE BLECH! Time will tell....fingers and toes crossed that it doesn't lead to that! :confused:

Anyway, that's enough whining and complaining for me. Today's work out is PS Back and Bi's and as much CTX K/B as I have time for which means I gotta jet if I am gonna get it all done!

BBL!

Last edited:
Good Morning!

Seems as if I haven't checked in in forever!!! I did my coworker a fav last night and went into work for her. I didn't get home until 2'ish!

I went to my parents house Sunday evening and came home again Monday evening. When I woke up yesterday morning, it was straight to DS's appt so there was no time to check in and if I don't check in first thing in the a.m, it doesn't get done.

We had a good visit at my moms but when it was time to go to bed, DS wanted to go home:confused: He napped on the way so it was 12'ish by the time I got him settled. His appt yesterday was pretty good. She gave us some activites to do at home.

My sister and I did MIC (insanity) on Monday and I think it was the first time I did that workout. My whole body was sore yesterday and yesterdays workout was a 10k run. I was hoping to get weights and cardio in today but that doesn't look promising,unless I do a circuit on the TM.

I think that sums it up, those were my days off. Hopefully I will get to catch up on personals some time today.

Wendy** sorry your not having a good day. If it helps you any, the scale wasn't nice to me yesterday either. I was surprised but that's what happens when my day consist of picking at food. I was going to be good yesterday but that didn't work out to well either! LOL Its only a matter of sticking to my meals and no eating at night. Summer is a hard time here. Parties, b-days and my sisters trip home doesn't help. Anyway.........I am sure we can both do better!

Oh...I got 100% on my last exam. Strengthening the UB and LB! Now I have 3 more books, another exam and then its on to designing programs and I can't wait to read that one!!!

I will bbl!

Lori:):)

My work out is done. I skipped the abs in PS. I knew I wouldn't have time to finish the cardio if I did them and the cardio was more important to me. I will sneak abs in every chance I get. I hate spending more then a few minutes at a time on them anyway. :rolleyes:

Morning Ladies,

I'm working from home today...and getting tons of laundry done too. I did not workout at all yesterday.:mad: Ended up working through lunch too.

This morning I will do Max Interval Circuit. I previewed a bit of it Monday night. It's an hour long...it will be tough I'm sure. Hopefully at lunch I can do a full body w/o, either MIS or MM. With all my upcoming time constraints I may need to change up my weight rotation.

Wendy-glad you got some sleep last night. I have a hard time with the numbers too. I can become obsessive about it. For me, my diet is the hardest part. I know I exercise 5-6/wk doing both weights and cardio. You exercise most days too so know that you are still healthy even if you don't like your numbers.

Lori-glad ds's appt was good! How often does your sister come to visit? How did she like Insanity? This series is definitely hard on the joints.

gotta take ds to school...brb

8th consecutive day with NO SLEEP .. this time reversed of what I have been doing ... couldnt fall asleep .. last time I looked at the clock it was 2:30 :mad: :( UGH!!!!I feel like a fat zombie!!! ugh surely tonight I will sleep!!!! DOMS report: back, hammies, abs, and butt bad!! it was an awesome workout .. sweatfest and total body burnout .. had 2 new students and they did fairly well! Maybe I didnt scare them away ..

Wendy ... :( .. girl ... I wont even get on the scale much less take BF % .. BUT .. if you are looking in the mirror and liking what you see .. I say HEAD UP GIRLIE :eek: ;) you are doing good!!

I caught up on personals ystdy .. I was last to post.

Today is REST day - it is SIL b-day .. the girls are going out after work .. for CABS and snacks ... OK .. have a good one .. will try to BBL to see what is going on

Diana:: You had never done Max Int. Circuit before today?? I thought you had done all of the work outs before? So what did you think? You want to do a full body weight routine today too? You are a brave soul! I don't know if I could must the energy for both of those work outs in one day! :eek: Yeah #'s pose a problem for me on one hand but on the other I think I do need to keep track of them. I have been negligent to that end which is probably part of the reason I can't seem to get a grip on my body these days. I need to find balance where I keep track of the #'s with over-doing it and letting it run my life. :confused:

Lori:: Isanity work outs are killer and THEY WORK. I wish I could find the drive to do a full rotation again like the one I did last year. :( Glad you had a nice visit with your mom. Working til 2am? ICK. Better you then me! :p Kudos on the 100% score on the PT exam! :)

Good morning girlies !

Well busy day for me so poppin' in and poppin' right back out. Happy 10th Anniv to DH and I and I'll be at a Sales Meeting dinner. :confused: We'll celebrate Sat at a nice restaurant in town.

Just finished IMax 2 1-7 as time is short - I'm not even sure I KNOW what all I need to do today to prep for tomorrow's all day meeting. I need a few more arms for people to pull around the office for sure !

Just to add, I'm right there with everyone in not liking the scale or BF (not even going to take #s as I can SEE MINE!:eek:). Working out more regularly is making it look a little better though.

Hang in there girls - it really is getting tougher year by year and, like Laura & Diana said, if you like what you see (and I do believe we all get compliments from others ;)) we are doing the best we can and are healthy - WE KNOW IT ! ! !

Have a great day - may not be back for a while . . . :(

Hi Girls!

So happy that I came to work and there is no one here;) Manager is gone to a doc appt and refueler is refueling!! :eek::)

My workout was some UB work I did on my own. I did 3 sets of the same exercise for all UB parts 2x's and then I did 2 set of something else to failure. Im not sure if I will have DOMS tomorrow or not. It just felt good to lift something. I also did 5 miles on the TM.

Wendy** Nice job on fitting what you could in! Not only did I work late, I had to pick DH and his friends up 10 burgers on the way home. I thought I was gonna jam the burgers up their *****!

Jacque** Happy Anniversary to you and DH!!!!!!

Diana** I am sure you will make up for the missed workout. My sister owns insanity so she has done them all before. She is in good shape even though she still as some baby weight to lose. She really doesn't say anything about it. I may have taken more breaks then her to tell you the truth. But I think I was jumping higher then her. We tried to get our neice to do it with us but she made it through 3 mins of the warm up and then she called it quits and sat back down. She is already overweight and if she doesn't do something about it now, it will probably be haunting her for the rest of her life. She is only 16. Not that Insanity is the place for her to start but she def could have modified...then she was complaining about her ankle.:rolleyes: It gave me a small insight of what I may be dealing with when I start PT'ing.

Laura** How come your not sleeping me deary? I loves me some sleep!:D I don't have any problem falling to sleep or staying to sleep, thank goodness!!!!! Hope you have a good rest tonight!

I will try and pop back again later! I should do some work before my manager come back and notices nothing as been done;) LIke I care!

Lori:)

Laura:: Thank you for the vote of confidence. I appreciate it. :) It's really hard to be confident though when the #'s are too high. :( Sorry you are still sleeping like crap. 2:30am seems to be the witching hour lately. Lots are having sleeping issues that revolve around that time of the morning some how. STRANGE! :confused:

Lori:: Nice work out! Hoping for some DOMS for you! ;) I barely got over my lat DOMS from MMA: Boxing last week and had to do back work today plus I did kickboxing w/weighted gloves. I am obviously looking for some DOMS as well! :eek:

Jacque:: Good job IMAXING!!!! I am going to be IMAXING tmrw. I am going to try HardCore Extreme's hi/lo intervals work out. I am askeered as heck!:eek: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!! Sorry you will be stuck at a meeting. The weekends are a better time to celebrate anyway though. ;)

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Wow, I've been super busy today. Did find time to work on the laundry.:D Some days I have up to 3 sets of w/o clothes, plus DS's football stuff...5 loads today. I did everything on Sunday...and 5 loads today...neverending.

Wendy-Yep, I've done the full two month rotation before. This is the first time for this w/o in this two month rotation as I just started M2 this week. I can't remember it from the last go'round. I actually really liked it, it may be my favorite for M2. The insanity w/o's seem to blend together for me since they are similar..yet different if yah know what I mean. It sounds to me like you are doing great, keep up the good work. I'm heading down for MM in a few minutes!

Lori-two of my 3 boys have done some of the Insanity w/o's. My oldest said he was going to do it after the girls left...it hasn't happened yet. I worry about my youngest, he is a big boy. He gets an awesome workout at football practice though. Folks that hire a PT are probably more motivated than your niece!;) I struggle with my weight, but I can keep up with the workouts for the most part. Don't get me wrong, I take breaks when needed.

Jacque-Happy Anniversary! Good job with Imax...or Imaxing...love Wendy's terms! Your being consistent and that's what matters. A little bit everyday goes a long way! I hate all day meetings...hope yours is productive.

Laura-sorry about the sleep problems. We all seem to have it sporadically. Enjoy your night out with the girls for SIL's bday! I'm sure your class will pay for it tomorrow night.:p

bbl

Hi Ladies,

Muscle Max is done.:D It feels good to get my workouts in. I missed my Monday and Tues weight w/o's and just don't have any way to catch up. I decided doing full body weights would be a nice change.

Lori-I may need help coming up with a rotation here shortly.

bbl

OK girlies .. I am off to SIL bday gathering ... I am sure CABS will be indulged in .. what's another day .. been on vacation forever it seems .. :p .. hoping to see SIL EAT something tonight .. we are going to a sports bar in town and they have THE MOST AWESOME food!!!!!

Will have to burn it off tmrw!!!

ya'll have a good night!!! :D

Diane:: Nice job! ^5's!

Laura:: I wanted to "like" your post but unofortunately you can only "like" a thread. BOOH! Hope you are having a blast!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.