Damage Control on Hump Day!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Girls. Good Morning!

OMG-I am sore! My calves are SCREAMING and the rest of my legs are a bit sore as well! :eek: Damn you Shaun! But I love you! :D LOL

Today's work out (if I can manage it :p) will be Bob Harper's Pure Strength. Never did it before. Haven't even previewed it. I'm askeered! :confused:

Laura:: I'm right there with you on pre-ordering first thing this morning...except the sale is not scheduled to start until around noon! :( I have avoided buying anything online while I am at work but I may have to do it this once. I will do it when I am on my lunch. They probably won't even notice or care.

Jacque:: Okay okay, you can stop making me feel guilty for swearing off 4DS Legs now! :p Sorry things are so hectic for you these days. I sure do hope they slow down some so you have more time to come hang out with us! :)

Guess that's all for now! BBL!

Okay, not sure who to hate more...BOB for kicking my a$$ this morning or Jen for enabling me into buying his work outs! :eek::D;):p

Good Morning!:)

Sorry I have been MIA lately. Its been a busy few days and yesterday I was thrown off b/c I had a flight at 3:45 a.m:mad:...which means I slept in...which means I didn't get to workout....which means I didn't get to do my normal routine:( Last night I had to go back to work again! UGh! This is getting OLD!!

I had a great b-day on Mon. DH bought me a new blackberry!:D Soooo happy about that,my other one was just hanging on my a tread. I also got a new pair of jammies and some money. I asked my sister for the cathe weighted gloves. I can't wait to try them in a KB workout!

So yesterday was a rest day and so was Sunday....I know! Shocking isn't it?:rolleyes: Todays workout will be a run and hopefully legs or UB. I have some catching up to do. I will also be doing abs!

Wendy** Sounds like you did another tough workout! You are an enabler to you know!!!:p

I am going to try and read yesterdays thread...then I will return!

Lori:)

Diana** 40 Hills?? How long were these hills? I was going to do hills today but the hill I want to do is 4kms away....then I have to run it 4-5 x's and then run home again:confused: Im getting tired just thinking about it. So Im guessing you had a love affair with some food earlier this week? Im sure you will work it off!

Laura** Hope work isn't crazy for you today! I hate crazy days. I like them steady but not insane. How is DH feeling??

Alright....I will bbl!

Lori:: Busy Birthday Girl! Glad you had a good one! :D DH and I are up for new phones this month. May have to wait a bit though as DH may be getting a phone thru his job that may mean he doesn't need to keep his own as well so he doesn't want to re-new a 2 yr contract for new phones w/him on it if he doesn't need it. UKWIM? Anyway...hopefully he will find out soon! I want a new toy!!!!!!!!!!!:D So now that you've had time to get used to it, how do you like the new bb ring? I love the one I bought in DE. So simple and light. It's PERFECT! I would love to be able to wear fancier ones some day but I'm not pushin' it for a long time now that I am finally in a good place with the damn bb again! :rolleyes:

Morning Ladies ..

so thought I would check in quickly this morning .. HELLO to all. My room WAS hot last night .. but I did super step anyway .. and GEESH was I POURING sweat .. I had to stop check w/the class to make sure no one was fainty .. one girl turned really white and scared me .. but we managed and it was awesome!!

Wendy .. I am taking lunch a bit late so that I can pre-order . . LOL .. that is pitiful isn't it??? .. rearranging my life so that I can get my pre-order in .. LOL .. errrrrr I may have a problem!!! BH strength .. OH it hurts so good .. at one point I didnt know whether to throw up or cry ... those squat holds w/the evil arm pumps .. :eek: . . the man is INSANE! But it ticks you off so bad .. it makes you be stubborn to prove you can hold it and do it for that long ;)

Lori .. 2 rest days... i am sorry .. I think I fainted and had to re-read it several time and make sure that was YOU :eek: :p your body is probably in shock .. although THANKING you immensly!!!

hello to all that follow ..

No class today .. I think I am gonna tackle BH workout this afternoon at the hosue .. before making supper .. SIL teaching cardio kickboxing tonight .. so I get to go home .. DH is gone to the beach (with no sleep) to get our huge boat .. I will be worried all day... that is a HUGE thing on the road . we are bringing it home :( he has to have special towing permit - lights - flags- etc .. cant go but about 45 mph .. so he has a looooong day ahead of him!! OK .. I will BBL after I have hopefully pre-ordered successfully!!! have a great one!:D

Hi Girls!

Back from an hour long run and its sooo hot out. But its over with now. I tackled hills 4x's so Im pretty sure I did o.k. DS is gone with DH and Im wondering how much longer. I could probably get a leg or UB workout in. Maybe I should do UB and leave legs for tomorrow.

I saw a job on the job bank I am going to apply on. I don't have many quailifications but Im doing it anyway....cause ya never know!!!! Pearly whites and big boobs can get you places....ok...don't have big boobs....or even med size ones....but I have nice teeth! LOL Not only that, it may light a fire under my employers @ss!

Wendy** The bb ring is working out o.k but I am use to round ones and this one is a butterfly which comes with pointy edges. Depending on how I sit I may have to move it around a bit. My phone is on DH"s package at work so I don't have to pay anything for it:DBut he did have to pay for the phone.

Laura** Enjoy your evening home. Guess your home alone this evening?? I know...2 rest days....and b-day cake??? UGH! :rolleyes: Hope you have a good workout.

Just text DH and he will be home in 10 so no leg workout and no UB. DD is watching my SIL's girls for the afternoon and one wants to do stuff that the other doesn't:confused: Can anyone say high maintance??

BBL!

WOOOHOOO Wendy ME TOO!!! :D :D :D :D #62,771 at 12:10 (11:10 my time).. is that possible???????????? WOWOW .. but I am in THE HOUSE now!!! :p ;) Bring it on Cathe!!! and should be just in time for Holiday Damage Control!!!

Wendy .. I am thinking the High Rep one is gonna be Tonique on crack!!! but w/upper and lower body torture!!! :confused: prbly make tonique look like stroll thru the park :confused: is that possible????

Woo hoo! Got my shipping notice for the already released dvds I ordered with the pre-sale! They are coming tmrw! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.