Damage Control....Hump Day!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Girls.

We're back! Woo hoo! :D

So I did LowMax in full this morning. Great work out. Been ages since I did a full step w/o. It was fun. I still have some lingering DOMS in the lower body from disc 9 though and boy oh boy did I ever realize it w/this work out! YEOWCH. Hurts so good! ;)

How is everyone doing today?

BBL!

Hello Ladies ..

well it was a loooooooong stressful night .. but DB WON ... WOOHOOOOOO .. been doing the happy dance .. he got 61% of the vote the @$$0 got 41% :D :D :D :D now maybe we all can relax .. if not only for a bit ....

Wendy ... cant believe the BB hasnt healed yet .. have you tried the tea tree oil?? but if it is not infected and it is still that bad .. that is strange .. :confused: .. SIL did say the second time she had hers done it was slow to heal and she had a time w/it!!! ??? Have fun on vaca .. loooks awesome!!

Hello to all that follow!!

So today .. got my hair cut at lunch .. and tonight a GGT for friend's birthday ... :) .. I know seems like it happens everyweek .. but it will be fun!! tmrw is back to class .. weekend doing BH workouts all weekend .. then next week I am hoping my class schedule will be back to normal ... WOOOHOOOO and I can get my added FLUFF FLUFF off!! :D OK . so workout for me today .. I cant .. I am soooo tired .. didnt get in bed till midnight ... I am ready to go home ... but gotta go to GGT .. oh well .. I am sure after first CAB I will be better!!! :p have a good one!:D

Laura:: Read about DB's win on FB this morning. Congrats! Happy to hear the good news! Everything I read on internet said infection sign is yellow or greenish puss coming out of bb and that is not happening. Whatever comes out is white and it's normal for that to come out as far as I know. Skin is reddish. More red at times then others. Tenderness and pain are on and off. Looked and felt great from y'day afternoon on through until this morning and beyond! Only really got tender when I would clean it. Haven't tried the oil yet. I haven't had a chance to go look for some and today is no exception. I was going to go get the original ring put back in tmrw night b/c I thought maybe the new one is just too much for me but now I can't find the friggin thing! I am so mad! So now if I want to get it changed for something smaller/lighter/with no charm, I'll have to buy something. :mad: I was actually thinking of trying to change it myself last night so I was looking for other ring to clean it. I looked everywhere but to no avail. :confused:

Hi ladies,

I about lost it earlier today...I'm bored out of my mind and sick of sitting around doing nothing....definitely not the way I want to spend my vacation. We finally got out for some shopping at the outlet stores today. Tomorrow we will be heading to the mountain for some site seeing and more shopping.

DH's idea of vacation is sitting around doing nothing....not what I want to do.

Wendy-I strongly suggest you try the sea salt soak for 10min every morning and everynight. I bought the sea salt at the grocery store, next to all the other salt. Mix it with warm water, put it in a shot glass and cover bb for 10 mins each time. Congrats on completing lowmax...I know stepping isn't really your thing. Other that playing with the girls and keeping them busy, I've been doing a whole lot of nothing and am so bored.

Laura-Congrats to DB!:) Glad you are all healed up and can give your class a 100%!! They will quickly see how easy they've had the past couple months. I've only completed the BH long cardio and long weight w/o's. Since your reviews I'm looking forward to giving the shorter ones a try also. I lent the to a coworker while I'm on vacation.

Hi Jacque, PunkyJen and Lori....hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Hi ladies,

I about lost it earlier today...I'm bored out of my mind and sick of sitting around doing nothing....definitely not the way I want to spend my vacation. We finally got out for some shopping at the outlet stores today. Tomorrow we will be heading to the mountain for some site seeing and more shopping.

DH's idea of vacation is sitting around doing nothing....not what I want to do.

Diana, I could have written this myself! We should vacation together. I think we would get a long well! :D

The saline wash I am using is almost gone and I was going to go buy more but I will go look for sea salt instead! Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.