Damage Control on Hump Day!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls.

I am trying to motivate myself to do Disc 5 this morning but it's not working. Not sure why. Not going to force it. I will either do cardio or Disc 6 instead. I still have time to squeeze 5 in before I leave if I don't do it today....

Man I was like a zombie by the time I got home from work y'day. I opened 2 Twisted Teas. I drank the first while I was making dinner and the the 2nd after dinner. Actually chose to dump half of the 2nd one though because they were hitting me really hard from being tired! I washed dishes, messed with some laundry, wiped down the counters and kitchen table and then plopped on the couch to watch the last episode of a show I had dvr'd. DH and I usually watch it together but I needed something to keep me awake and the computer wasn't cuttin' it. It ended at 9:15 , and it was perfect. DH walked in at the same time and I went to bed! :p I must have slept fast and hard b/c DH came to bed at 10:30 and I woke up and thought it was morning already!:rolleyes:

So my belly button is feeling better this morning. It's not all healed yet but definitely feeling and looking better then it had. YAY! Hopefully this marks the beginning of the end of this drama. :eek:

Ok, didn't mean to write a novel....lol

Laura:: LMAO at your final post yesterday. I can see how you could make that mistake. Too funny!

BBL!

Well....lookie,lookie! She beat me!!!!!:(:p:D

Good Morning!:)

So today is suppose to be DS's first day of preschool but last night when I went to check on him, he was hot. Not sure where this is coming from. He slept with me again but at 1:30 he was still hot so I gave him more tylenol. I went by the bottle but I guess it wasn't enough. B/c of our previous experience with a temperature there is a good chance he will be going to the doctor today, instead of school. Maybe we will see what he is like when he wakes....very unlikely though. He has had a cough for a little while now and DH is afraid it is going to amount to more then just a cough. So we need to catch it before it happens.

Crazy busy day with the kids yesterday! For some reason I think that when I keep the girls with me, everyone will be happier...but they aren't much! One of them gets bored very easily and I think she just gets tired of playing with her younger sister. The other one is soooooo high maintance! It is ridiculous! If you mention what you "might" do today, she will keep on and keep on until it gets done. Then when she thinks no one is playing with her she will rat them out but I know the difference and I know what she is like so she doesn't get away with much here. Just before we left to go to the playground my friend shows up with her 3 yrs old, and she comes with us. Then after that she leaves her to go pick up her other child...brings her back and stays the whole afternoon. It worked out o.k b/c I told her to go for a run and then when she came back, I went for my run:)

Yesterdays workout was just 10 k and that's it.I am hoping to squeeze in some weights today...so I really need to get moving. I am going to read personals later!

Lori:)

Wendy** I love nights when I have deep sleeps. No matter how long I am asleep for, I still feel great when I wake up. I haven't slept great the past 2 nights b/c of DS. The last time I seen the clock was 1:30 but I think after that I slept really well and that is probably why I had no trouble getting up. I put my ring back in, thanks to you:p I was going to buy a new ring b/c I couldn't find my older one but the lady at the walmart jewelry counter disappeared. I had my eye on a really cute purple butterfly. Then I took a detour on the way home to another place, but everything else was closed.If I get time today, I may go back and buy the one I saw. I shoud have more so I can switch it up....but I know thats something I will rarely ever do. Those things take a long time to heal!

O.k...I will bbl to catch up I promise!

Hi Lori. I BEAT YOU I BEAT YOU! neener neener neener! :p LOL

Disc 6 is DONE!

I will do LowMax and Disc 5 tmrw and friday.

Gotta run or I'm gonna be late!

BBL!

Good morning girls !

Well I ended up doing MMA KB last night and it was perfect. Got home an hour late but did it anyway - great combo of KB and then ab work at the end - just what I was looking for.

Wendy - Good to hear about your nice sleep ! I'm gonna guess Twisted Teas are alcoholic? :p 'Cuz if it was caffeine it didn't work ! LOL ! Great job doing #6 so you got it in today. Glad to hear the belly is doing better too !

Lori - well good deal you got your run in while your friend visited and the kids played. Hope DS feels better when he wakes up. Bummer to miss preschool but worse if he is sick ! Purple butterfly sounds cute ! So does it have to heal everytime you switch them up? At least you are re-decorated for now.

Laura - ITA w/Wendy about your last post ! Too funny ! ;) UGH about PIA again ! :mad: She must not need $ very badly to take off so much - either that or you have too generous of a paid time off policy ! :eek: Nice job on the workouts being easier for you now.

Diana - did you get all your workouts in y'day?

Jammin' off to get resumes reviewed - I am soooooo far behind ! :( Chatted with boss y'day and he'll take on some of my month end to help out. Have a good one ladies.

Lori:: OH NO! I can't believe poor DS is sick on his first day of Pre-K! BUMMER! :( Joey's summer program started y'day but he's not there. He is at his nanny's house for the week. Lucky boy. Lucky mamma too! ;) I only changed my bb ring once the first time I had it pierced. I actually want to go buy a 3rd ring so that I can switch it to something new again in the fall. I want a ring for every season! :D The butterfly sounds like a cute one! Go back and get it and then take a pic. I wanna see it!

Morning Ladies,

Aren't we a chatty bunch this morning! I'm supposed to be in all day follow up training class but I think I'm going to skip it.

My legs are super sore this morning...Yay. Last night I planned on doing Imax 3 this morning....not gonna happen...then I thought about doing HIIT...my legs are too sore for that. Now I'm considering skipping my morning cardio and just doing weights at lunch, shoulders and biceps.

I called yesterday to get a pedi and they were able to see me last night, right after work. It was so relaxing, but I think this is the most expensive pedi I've ever had. I went to Beauty Brands and since I had a Master Tech it was much more expensive.

Wendy-nice job getting your workout in this morning...even when you weren't feeling like it. There you go...motivating me again.:D

Lori-Sorry DS is not feeling well...and missing his first day of preschool. Sick kids are no fun. Sounds like you had a good day with all the kiddo's, they must love Auntie Lori!!

Jacque-yep, got in all my w/o's yesterday...including Back. I'll need to add the MMA's to my vacation list...no equipment needed. I'm tired of being stressed out at work..might be worth it if I get a promotion though.

Laura-What do you have on tap for today?

PunkyJen-only a couple more weeks of school...then you get a short summer break. Are you doing anything fun...besides taking DS to college?

My girls arrive tonight!!!

Jacque:: Good job on MMA KB. I will be bringing MMA Boxing to A/C with me along with Tonique. FUN stuff! :D Nice of your boss to help you with month end so you can get a jump on the resumes.

Diana:: Disc 5 in particular is what I was not motivated to do. I didn't mind Disc 6. I am really enjoying meso 1 legs. Maybe I should just repeat it for the entire 3 months! :D Gotta love a sore lower body! Toilet seat issues too??

Chatty Cathes

Dewds! You are a chatty bunch this morning. I just woke up. That's all I did. LOL

A beautiful hot summer day. Counting my blessings today, mostly, not reps. Maybe later. First, just being grateful :cool: Love, Jen:rolleyes:

Happy Hump Day!!! woohoo

Hello Ladies ...

I had an awesome plyo class last night .. was feeling good so changed it up did 3 plyo segments - 30 sec rest - 3 plyo segments - 30 sec rest - then hvwy weight LB exc. - then high rep no weight LB exc - then Hvy weight UB exc ... for 50 min - then eneded w/abs and stretch - and I DID THE BURPEES AND THE PLANK EXERCISES .. woohooo .. I am getting there!!! :D:D:D was a drenched rat when done and it felt OH SO GOOD!!! ;)

Wendy .. glad the BB is feeling better .. I slept like a rock last night too .. woohoo .. think the plyo class and stressfull day wiped me out .. it was great .. we did have my aunt and uncle over .. cooked steaks and I had some CABS ..so that may have helped!!! {insert evil grin}

Lori .. you are getting some good runs in ... WTG! I SOOO badly need to start my running back ... I always feel soooo much lighter when I ran!!!!

Di .. my legs are sore right there with you .. not REAL bad .. but sore!!! ;) .. have fun w/your girls tonight!!! woohoo

Jacque .. PIA just knows how to work the system .. and she is getting paid ... IDK how she gets away w/so much .. we certainly cant .. but then again I dont think like her ..

Punky Jen - thanks for reminding me to be grateful - have a great job - great friends- great family - great DH and furbabies - and now my body is almost healed too .. WOW .. I AM grateful!!!

OK .. ladies .. gotta jet .. paperwork calling my name... *sigh* today think SIL and I are gonna try BH yoga at lunch .. I have a GGT tonight for very good friends b-day ... I need YOGA .. I feel I have lost some flexibility thru my healing process ... OK .. have a great one!!
:D

Laura:: Sounds like you had great night last night between a kick @ss class and the food and CABS you had with your family. So they didn't give PIA the boot yet?? :rolleyes:

no such luck Wendy .. think PIA is here .. until mngr retires ... then she is in for rude awakening!!! :confused:

Hey Girls!

Apparently I suck at catching up! LOL If you took a day off in this job it never really mattered cause there wasn't much to miss until this god awful paper work appeared!:mad: I came in earlier, did a flight, did some work, took DS to the doc (its the start of an ear infection) took him home again, back to work and I am just getting a minute to breath and then I am heading home.

Wendy** Um...I don't think I will be taking any pics you silly goone! Good job with your workout this a.m. Although you totally fooled it up now;) You wont get the results you want now that you switched your workouts up! hehe!

Jacque** Nice workout last night. I haven't done that one in a while. My belly button has been healed for years. It doesn't bother me to take things out and put them back in. I don't know what would happen if I yanked on it or something, it might get irritated. I probably will get the butterfly when I go back to walmart, I just hate going there:confused:

Laura** I hear ya on the paper work~! I have been up to my eye balls all day. The day flies by but I was kind of hoping to not be here this long! Nice workouts!!

Diana** I don't know if she loved me that much when I said we werent walking to the store. This kid is always hungry...but only when it comes to sugar or junk. Her eyes light up when you give her a peice of candy! Its hilirious! I think those legs of your need a rest!!

Jen** Well..you started your day off right...just by waking up!;)

I may bbl!

Lori, Lori, Lori...I want a pic of the bb ring but it doesn't have to be taken while it's IN your belly button! Take a pic BEFORE you put it in! Now who's the silly one?? :p

Hey there chiquitas !

Chatty chatty chatty so I had to pop in at lunch to see if we can create a record # of posts for us ! :eek:

Diana - Woo Hoo I wasn't sure when they were coming ! :D :D :D Good job on the DOMs . . . don't get too sore as you have girlies to pick up and chase ! :p ;) I'm with you - sure hope all the extra work results in a promotion or at least a nice raise ! ! ! We deserve it for sure !

Punky Jen - good to hear you are enjoying your day . . . waking up is good . . . ITA with Laura it is a great reminder to be grateful. Hope it continued for you.

Lori - hope the ear infection goes away quickly - usually quicker than a chest infection. Is he feeling OK or sluggish from it? Hope you get caught up on your paperwork - wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have other stuff to do in between, huh? I swear I spend half my time on the phone right now which takes away from lots of productive paperwork shuffling ! :( Thinking you are funny that you thought Wendy meant a pic of the butterfly IN your belly ! LOL ! :p

Wendy - which was Disc 5?

Ciao for now bellas !

Not to be outdone...and to keep our record post going...DS1 had some drama today. His plates are expired...and his car insurance expired...needless to say he got pulled over today for expired plates, compounded by not having insurance....and his drivers license has been suspended...they physically took it from him. I told it all comes down to Karma...he should've taken care of business. Since he has no moolah..I'm sure DH and I will have to help out a bit.

Yep, DH is picking up the girls, their mom and her boyfriend...their flight doesn't land until 10:30 tonight. He is taking them to his mom's house and then hopefully I will get them sometime tomorrow. Amanda and her boyfriend fly back on Saturday.

Made it to the rec ctr for Shoulders and Biceps. Bicep work just never gets any easier for me. I also did ab work too. I do like the results of the heavier weights...I have my workout sheets from doing this same rotation in 2007, and I lifted heavier back then.:mad: I think its because many gym exercised can't be replicated at home...like the leg extension. My legs are sore and I'm lifting as heavy as I can...I'm sure the strength will come soon.

PunkyJen-thanks for reminding us to be grateful for all that we have. It's easy to forget that...Hope you had a great day.

Laura-I've been having to write documentation...not my favorite thing. Although I am seeing the value of it..it's not fun doing it. Hope the manager retires soon and PIA is out the door...;)

Lori-sounds like it a was a paperwork kind of day all around. Hope DS feels better soon.

Jacque-well I will have a week off soon...not sure how many workouts will get done that week...I'm guessing not many.;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.