Damage Control....Hump Day!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies.

It's a miracle! I can walk! The DOMS hasn't gotten any worse as far as I can tell.....

And today's a rest day!

Nuff said!;)

BBL!

Happy Hump Day (minus one for me !) :p

I will be taking a 4 day weekend so tomorrow will be my Friday ! Woo Hoo ! ! !

So I posted my workout last night and tonight will be LIC Cardio Blast Timesaver premix (48 min.) Don't think I've done this one but sounds like a goodie. Depending on how it goes, I may add on a BBL - perhaps part of Sculpt which I haven't done for a while.

Wendy - great news the DOMS are not worse. For me I get the worst about 24 - 36 hrs later - let us know how you are at the end of the day. Enjoy your workout free day (if you really can hold out . . .) ;)

Hope the rest of you have a great day - BBL . . .

Hi Ladies,

I woke up to snow....can you believe it. I will be giving DS a ride to school and heading in to work a bit early. The rotation calls for legs, but I am resting this morning. I may hit the rec ctr at lunch today. If not, I will just pick up with the rotation tomorrow.

Today is my quarterly review with my boss. It should be fine. I've been going through the process to try and get a promotion and the last few items are up to him. I will mention that to him today. Not sure if it will do any good or not.

I'm definitely going to check out amazon and ebay for Tonique and BBL. The comments between Wendy and Laura are a hoot!

Wendy-sounds like your sore body is in need of a rest day! Enjoy a long soak in the tub with your wine tonight!

Jacque-good job getting back to the rotation. I feel better mentally and physically when I w/o on a regular basis. I should probably throw something in the crockpot or at least take something out of the freezer for dinner tonight.

Laura-So it's all Wendy's fault you lost your w/o partner.:D So are you and DSIL ready for another tonique w/o today????

Lori-you must've had to work really early this morning, or late last night. I'm sure there is some kind of run on your agenda for today. Hope the weather is good for an outdoor run.

Have a great day ladies.

Diana:: Now that I have done all of the Toniques I will say that it is more advanced then BBL but I *heart* BBL and think it's very effective so don't dis-count it b/c it's the easier one. That doesn't mean it's EASY by any means! :eek: BBL is also a much better production then Tonique. It's strange though as it seems Tonique's production quality got worse and not better after she filmed the first work out. I don't get it!?!? :confused: Good luck with the review and possible promotion!!!!!!

Jacque:: Glad you are getting your work outs in as of late. Yeah def look for Tonique on ebay or on amazon to see if you can get it cheaper! :D Yay for a 4 day weekend!!!!! Tmrw is my friday too. I have off on friday to get ready for DS' Bday party on saturday!:)

HUMP DAY WOOOHOOO DH OFF NIGHTSHIFT!!!!

yes .. DH off nights .. but he didnt let the last night get by w/o being quite an @$$ .. gggrrrrr ... he called this morning said he was just kidding me .. BULLSH## ... he was being @$$ .. anyway .. no worries .. I told him I was used to it after this past week :mad:... :p

soooooo I am not as bad sore today .. but gotta to say the quads are STILL sore .. and now add abs and chest ... I did the hard plyo class last night .. did 3 diff. sets of plyo back to back - rest 30 sec - repeat - rest 1 min - one LB exercise and repeat for 35 min then did burpees - pushups - core rolls - and plank work :confused: I was FRIED by the time I left ... but thank goodness I can walk better than I was yesterday .. LOL.. SIL did come to class and survived about 45 min of it ..

Wendy .. it IS a mirical you can walk after yesterday w/o .. and at least you make me feel better .. dont feel like uber weakling .. LOL .. IA on the production of Tonique .. a LOT to be desired .. it is like she must have been ballet dancer .. and wanted to show off body for a lot of it .. but the EXERCISES and workout is a KILLER!!!!!! yes I *heart* BBL too .. think he is one of my favs!!!

DI.. yes both of those programs are worth every penny .. they inflict LOTS of pain .. but if you have trouble spots on LB .. this is gonna be the ticket!! not to mention the calorie burn on Tonique has got to be thru the roof during and POST workout!!

Jacque .. when do the Sharks start up again .. I know you are excited!!!

Lori .. where are ya girlie .. hope the boss isnt at it again :confused:

OK .. sooooo today is a REST day .. YAYAAYAYAAYYAAYYAYA my body screams!!!! :p I have a hair cut at lunch .. then tonight meeting the girls for a birthday celebration .. so REST .. and some CABS are in my future for tonight!! :D OK .. gotta jet about to be late for hair apt .. have a great one!:D

Whoopsie - on pg. 2 :rolleyes:

Diana - UGH for the snow still . . . when does "spring" generally hit your area? Hope your review went well . . . any good news or just the same ol' same ol'? I'm doing leftovers tonight ! Enjoy your day, workout or not ! ;)

Wendy - so you feeling old since Joey has another birthday coming up? Not sure if I want to be really productive this weekend or piddle around. We'll see . . .

Laura - good to hear the DOMS have subsided a bit. DH is being a bugger huh? SIL feeling better these days? We are waiting for the Eastern conference to finish up before they will announce the next game - could very well be tonight. Yes, uber excited ! ! !

Back later after my workout(s) tonight ! :p

Hi Girls,

No lunch workout to report since I had to leave early to get Jerod to football practice. Starting back tomorrow with legs.

I just requested an appt for my carpal tunnel symptoms as they are getting much worse. Although I've been wearing the brace every night, by afternoon the area from my thumb to wrist and my wrist is hurting pretty bad. Some nights I get DH to massage my wrist before bed to see if it will. It feels good while he's rubbing it but the pain comes back when he stops. My forearm is starting to be affected by this now.:mad:

My review was supposed to be at 11. At 10:55 I received an IM from boss telling me he needs to reschedule. I kind of expected this...he does it all the time.:mad: Kind of like his time is more important than my time.

Wendy-I looked for Tonique on amazon and it wasn't any cheaper than ordering from the Tonique site. I'm going to keep my eye on that one and check ebay also. If I can get new for the same price as used, I'm going with the new. Thanks for the feedback. Is Joey going to be 5???? Does he start Kindergarten this year??? I'm sure he will have a great party!

Laura-Sorry DH has been crabby...nights does that to a person. Hope the hair turned out beautiful! Your w/o sounds amazing. I'm sure SIL is not happy she couldn't finish the whole thing....we'll blame Wendy!:)

Jacque-I haven't been keeping up with hockey since the sharks won this round. You'll have to let me know who and when they play their first game so I can be sure to watch it...or at least follow up. Enjoy your long weekend. I'm limiting my time off since I will be taking 2 full weeks in July to be with my granddaughters!! Oh, I just looked at the rotation we are doing. I thought it was 4 weeks, today it has 8 weeks.

Laundry is calling my name.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.