Damage Control...Hump Day!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hello Girls!

Well the work out I have picked out for myself at this moment is lower body from Jackie Warner Power Circuit Training and a Shock Cardio HiiT but we all know how that can change in a heart beat with me so we shall see what happens! :p

I may have an opportunity to get on a treadmill for the first time in months tonight...should be interesting and probably quite painful! :eek: I am meeting a friend at her gym after dinner. She invited me to come along. She recently joined and I think she might be looking for some guidance.

Well, that's all for now. Just wanted to get us started! I did personals y'day afternoon!

BBL!

Good Morning!:)

Went to bed really late last night but I feel o.k! I think I slept really well and I still got almost 6-7 hours, the last hour was kinda broken.

We have a meeting @ 10:30. We are thinking about switching banks. We are thinking about going with Manulife 1. Basically your bank account is your morgage...so if you can get past seeing that your bank account is always -250,000 then you will be o.k. The interest is alot less then most banks and apparently it has flexability which is great for business owners. Im guessing if times were tough and DH could only pay his staff and not himself? Then we could skip our morgage payment. Thanks goodness that has never had to happen but I know that my boss went a couple of months without a pay check b/c things were so bad.Just so happens that he could probably go a year without a pay check!

I was hoping to get a workout in before this girl shows up but its almost 8:30 now. Maybe if I run from 9-10 but I really wanted to get PH in as well. I know I have the rest of the day but if I don't do it all at once, then it probably won't happen. I guess there is always tomorrow. I downloaded some new songs on my ipod so of course Im gonna run today:)

Wendy** What time did you hit the hay last night? Im guessing Sat morning will be a nice sleep in...even if its only until 8! I consider sleeping past 7 a sleep in these days! Have fun at the gym. Im guessing you don't run that much anymore?

I added up how many miles I ran in Jan and it was little over 130 miles. I can't remember exactly how many and Im to lazy to get up and look!! hehe!

Have a good day everyone and i will bbl!

Lori:)

Jacque** Thats one loooooooong interview! I went to an interview once that was 2 hours long. 1 hour with each person and I didn't get the job right away!:confused: They called me later. When will you find out if you got the job? Im sure you will!

Laura** I know what is it with people? They should know that we are pmsing! hehe! yesterday was alot better all the way around. I wasn't nearly as moody so I had patient for everyone, regardless of the fact that I had less sleep. Im probably a bit like your DH, sit down and i get sleepy. I would rather just keep going all day.

Wendy** Sorry to beat you to the post yesterday!!! LOL Your safe for tomorrow as well! haha!

Im not sure if I reported but yesterdays workout was 6 miles in 51 mins and PH abs.

Lori:)

Yep - I'm here at 5:15 in the AM !

Good morning girls,

After not sleeping but about 4 hours on Mon nite I fell asleep by 9:30, got up, went to bed and fell back to sleep. Woke about 4:20, layed in bed and thought to myself . . . I could get up and workout. Soooooooooo here with my foffee and came to 'see' you early birds for motivation. :p We have a spaghetti feed fundraiser at the high school for a niece so need to do cardio after work. I'm hoping to go in a little early and leave early - don't care if my assistant plays on the internet all day long anymore ! While I was at my interview (I never tell her when I'm taking off cuz she'll plan ahead) she played for a couple of hours. Now mind you, she is not getting stuff done that she should be - not that she has idle time - so you girls that do I wish it was me ! ;)

Am behind in my w/o schedule so it is CBB this AM I think . . . really want to run so may hit the TM after work for a bit while I'm watching the news.

Wendy - thanks for the good thoughts - I am sooooo checked out of work right now - I DO need a change. Still feel butterflies in my stomach when I see my boss, but I have to take care of me - I keep thinking he is the one who asked me to switch careers and now I'm at a dead end where I could be the Accounting Manager who he has a succession plan for to become the Controller and move up from there. I could have said "no", but I am a dedicated employee so did what the company needed. Ah well - it was my choice I guess. I'd take the slow time right now - good for you to take it easy while you can. Hope you don't get bored though . . . :confused: What did you end up doing?

Lori - wow that's lots of miles for a month ! Good luck with the bank switch. We just switched at work too ! The old bank wouldn't help us out as much so we just made the change last month - right in the middle of me doing two jobs ! :eek: I interviewed with Dole (yes the pineapple people) and they have another guy interviewing on Mon. Need to fill the position quickly so I'd imagine they will have made their choice next week sometime. I am really hoping I get it - I think it would be a good move for me. Cross your fingers and toes while you are running, K? :p

Laura - LOL about your DH - mine always falls asleep when not moving - even sitting here at the computer ! :rolleyes: How was the lunch workout y'day?

Time to get moving if I'm gonna do my workout - enjoy the day ladies !

Good Morning Ladies,

I tried to post last night but it didn't take..GGGRRR. No workout for yesterday as I had an early meeting and was super busy all day long. I did manage to leave early for a dermabrasion apt. I have a series of 3 dermabrasions scheduled, they are each 2 weeks apart. I'm also considering Botox. Have any of you ladies tried Botox.....if so, how was it?

DS1 starts his job today. He's working 8-5 today for orientation and training. His normal hours will be 4pm-1am.

This morning I may throw in Max Cardio...we'll have to see. First I need to finish this cup of coffee before I decide.

Wendy-your post gave me another idea for today's w/o. I could do SS lower body blast and a HIIT. I've also thought about running again too. By next month the temps should be in the 40's, perfect for an early morning run IMO. Enjoy your run tonight!

Lori-I hope the bank switch works out for you. We just refinanced last summer and got a good 4.5% fixed, 15 yr mortgage. I'm not complaining...it did jack up our monthly pymt a bit, but it is manageable. We would not be in a good place if either one of us lost our jobs. Good Luck.

Jacque-Fancy seeing you here so early!;) I hope the job comes through for you. I'm ready to start Meso 2 but haven't decided when I will actually start it. Probably later this week or on the weekend.

Laura-It's nice to hear that you still actually get DOM's, your human like the rest of us. Oh, hope its not shin splints and that they are just sore. Sounds like we all are itching to do some running.

Jen-I want to hear how your new house is coming along. Is it exciting, nerve-wracking, or both. Will you have your own workout area, not the garage???

Have a great day ladies!

Back to say Chest Shoulders Biceps is 2/3 done - ran out of time but it feels great !

THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATION LADIES ! ! ! :D

Diana - where did DS1 get a job? I remember he was interviewing. That is so great for him to get back on his feet so quickly. I'll probably be a bit behind you in my rotation - hoping to gain a little muscle back before the March RT ! ;)

L8r g8rs !

hey ladies ..

had a very stressfull day ysty .. DB was involved in high speed drug bust/chase yst a.m. .. he got the B@ST@RDS .. right near our house .. :eek:...and... no back up .. UGH ... had lots of cocaine and marijuana .. then ysty pm ..we had a murder take place right down road from us at work... guy off work release - didnt report in from work- found GF and fought w/her all day - no one reported he didnt show for work - he found her after she picked her kid up from day care - and unloaded a pistol into her head w/the child in the car :( (child was not hurt) stupid @$$ hoodlums ... anyway .. police chase ensued .. then DB got called in w/his deputies .. search dogs and helicopter called in .. dogs chase him to the creek/lake and found him DEAD .. drowned .. he couldnt swim and the waters are swollen and rapid and FREEZING .. anyway .. I considered it divine KARMA imo!!!! I swear these criminals .. the world is scary place and I cant type what I would really like to happen to most criminals :mad:

ANYWHO .. on a lighter note .. I taught 4 step plyo/plank/weight torture .. tweeked my reg. class w/some heavier weights on UB .. and it was great!! SIL is teaching kickboxing tonight .... I am going for a power walk at lunch and going to do either a Insanity or SC HiiT after work .. ?? .. SIL is trying to talk me into going to the Zumba class FRI night .. :confused: :p .. after the dreams i have had :confused: I DONT THINK SO .. told her to go and see what the fuss is all about.. LOL!!!

Wendy .. you seem to be managing your w/o w/the new job very well .. KUDOs girlie!! If you do get to hit the TM .. and have not done it in a while ...you prbly will be sore .. my shins are still screaming at me .. :O)

Lori ... good luck w/the bank decision .. and wow at your total miles .. WTG girlie!!! You are our running DIVA!!!! :D

Di .. never had botox .. dont think I ever will .. it is just not for me .. IDK if my shins are shins splints .. or just REALLY sore from NOT doing in a while .. they hurt like shin splints .. it hurts to flex or straighten my feet .. YOWZA .. but whatever .. gonna do it again today.. they will toughen up one way or another :p

Jacque .. keeping fingers crossed for the job .. sounds like you really want it .. !!!! Hoping today's lunch workout will WORKOUT this soreness in my shins .. YIKES!!! LOL

ok .. have a great one!!:D

Hi ladies,

A much less stressful day for me around here. I ended up doing 4DS Kickbox cardio only. It was short but effective. I was planning on heading over to the rec ctr for lunch but have this lingering headache/nausea feeling. Not sure what's causing it. I don't really feel sick and was looking forward to a jaunt on the elliptical rocking out to my ipod.

Laura-What an awful day yesterday! So much bad in the world today. I'm only considering botox due to some wrinkling around my eyes...it makes me look old. We'll see if I actually decide to go for it or not. I think you should give zumba a try...its dancey and not for me. The girls that take it seem to really enjoy it.

Jacque-DS1 is working at walmart. Max hours of 32 per week...so they don't have to provide benefits. His pay is $8.40/hr. Not sure how he's supposed to get by on that. Hopefully a State job will come available and he can make $13-$15/hr and have full benefits, work full time and overtime also.

bbl

Hi Girls,

Busy day here...but aren't they all? The lady from the bank didn't leave until 12:30 - 1 'ish. We still haven't decided what we are going to do. We have to see what kind of penalty we will be paying when we get out of our previous morgage. If its what we think it is then we may switch banks, if its something outrageous, then we will probably stay where we are.

I managed to get 5 miles in on the TM before she showed up. I probably won't bother to do anything else today. Actually, right now I feel like I could have a little snooze!

Diana** No Botox for this chickie (yet) cause ya never know. Right now i will still to my $50 face cream:eek: I told my boss yesterday that I only realize how old I am getting when I see workers come through the doors who look like they are 18. An electrican strolled in yesterday and I was thinking "are you kidding me? He must have missed the school bus or something" Then there is a guy out in the garage doing some maintance on the trucks and he is from the same town as I am. Anyway, I thought that maybe I might know him....until he strolled his young arse through the door! Ugh! Good job with your workout. Glad your son got the job!

Laura** What an awful day! How old was the child? It almost sounds like you are leaving close to my sister! She lives up north..alot of inut and they can't handle their booze. Anyway, someone is always getting killed or beat'in up. Im soooo glad I live in such a safe place, there isn't much crime around here. I could probably walk down the st nakie and no one would even try to have sex with me! LOL

Jacque** Holy Moly...so will you be joining us every morning now? :eek: I think I would be lazy all day if I didn't start my workout in the a.m. I really hope you get the job and I bet you will!

I may bbl!
Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.