Damage Control on Hump Day!

I'm back...Goin' to get our taxes done today. Gettin' our money back from the gov't will feel REAAALLLY good this year considering. No better time for it!;)

Today's work out will be Burn Intervals and Centergy class.

Stupid scale was up today! Must be the stupid, stupid, meds I am taking for my stupid, stupid tooth!:eek:
At least you have an excuse, Lori! I have no freakin' idea why the scale is so extraordinarily uncooperative for me the past couple of months! :eek: Seems the better I feel the higher the number and when I expect the number to be up due to bad eating or whatever it's lower. UGH! :mad: No matter what though, I can't get it down past 129 to save my life and hitting 129 is rare these days. :confused: :(

Lori/Diana: I am looking for any decent job w/decent hours and decent pay that I am capable of doing! LOL Most likely that will put me in the clerical and/or CSR area. Aside from collections those are the areas I have the most experience in.

Diana: Tubing is killer for shoulders. ITA! YEOWCH!!! That's so cool that your instructor thinks you should teach a cardio class! Are you going to consider it?

Laura: Sorry you had a/c issues at class again. I will use the smelly muscle creams too. Sure they stink but they certainly feel good so I don't care! :)

Jacque: Sorry about your ipod woes. I am not a techie either so I know how you feel. :( Hmmm...I am definately going to have to get my hands on lifting hooks now. When you mentioned reverse grip DB rows with 25# bells my eyes got wide. I did that y'day during BC#2 and YEOWCH! I definately could have used the wrist support! :eek:

That's all for now ladies!

Later babes!

Morning Ladies ..

thought I would pop in early b/c will be moving files today!! Have to report 4 step torture was exactly what I needed to make me feel better .. I am MUCH better today .. hardly any DOMS ... and I sweated a TON last night .. to quote one of my regulars: "yup .. a good ole fashioned butt whooping was exactly what I needed today" .. LOL!! :D

Wendy .. good luck on the job search ... and YAYAYAYAYA on the income tax refund .. afraid we will be paying this year b/c of selling the beach house :( ... hey even though you dont have much experience in collections ..believe me .. that is probably one area in the most need of help!! w/this economy unfortunately my collections have increased enormously ... :(

Jacque .. WTG w/the run .. booo on the ipod woes .. I have mine packed and ready for a quick lunch run today!! hoping it is charged and ready!!!

Lori - hope the tooth is better ... and hope the stupid stupid scale is more cooperative!! I am like Wendy .. when I think the weight is going to be up b/c of pigging out it is usually down .. and when I feel my best the scale is up .. I am hoping that is just muscles weight (that is my story and I am sticking to it)

DI .. wish you could have joined us last night .. it was a butt kicking good w/o!!!!

OK .. better run .. get the "have to's" done and then on to packing and moving files :confused:

Have a great one!:D

Hi again.

Just finished Burn Intervals. Love that work out. It sure is an arse kicker! :) I am going to start training my BF again 2x per week as of tmrw night. I am using this work out as a basis for what I will be doing with her for now. She is going to love it! LOL *insert evil grin here!*

Laura: Oh you must have misunderstood me about my collections experience. I have over 5 years of experience in collections but have even more in the clerical/customer service field. We'll see what I can find....Glad you are just about DOMS-free today!

Hey Ladies,:)

I started to check in earlier but something happened and I didn't get to finish....I think my FIL came in. My SIL isn't feeling well (next door) so there have been people in and out the past few days. DS isn't well either and we were up with him ALOT last night so between them checking on my SIL and checking on DS, seems like the door was swinging alot. There is a bad cold going around and we were lucky enough for DS to catch it from my SIL's kids...and Im not sure what she as (something cold related, they think she may have the flu) I had to get DH to run to the 24 hour place last night to get some medicine for DS, we ran out at 1 in the morning:confused: and he was burning up! I am hoping/praying for a better night tonight.
I was sooo irritable earlier.Im not sure if it was the meds, the fact that I was up alnight or maybe I am catching the same bug:mad:

Anyway...scale still isn't kind. Its up big time...not even gonna write it here cause I don't want to see that number again:rolleyes: My eating as been good the last two days, with no eating before bedtime so something gotta give!

Todays workout was disc #8,CC #2 (40 mins) and abs.

Wendy** Did you get your taxes done yet? Look'in good? We are getting a fair chunk of change back:D I have had to pay in the last few yrs but no more...I have it all figured out!:)
The weird thing is, I don't feel like I have gained weight and thats why I am not overly concerned about it. I even took my measurments earlier and they are pretty much the same. I was up 1/2 " in my waist but I am pretty bloated. I don't think it is the antibiotics, I think its the pain killers I was taking. Im not going to take any tonight and see how I feel tomorrow.

Laura** Im going to make up my mind regarding the tooth tomorrow. We are meeting with the insurance guy and I have a few questions for him. If we have to wait a while for the insurance to kick in then I am going to get the tooth pulled. It also depends on the amount of coverage we are also getting. DH said that he asked about it before and we don't have a waiting period before we can start using the insurance. Why are you packing? Did I miss something? Sounds like your moving your office.

I will probably be back later! Not a whole lot on the shake here today!

Lori:)

Hi there ladies !

Checking in at lunch time - was supposed to be great weather and though the temp is nice, I am seeing a slight cloudy appearance outside. Looks like it won't be quite as nice as I thought after work today. Will be meeting DD and a friend for dinner - going to Chilis so I will be able to pick a "good girl" meal. :p

Wendy - so glad you are getting a tax refund, such perfect timing. Are there many jobs out there in the market where you are? Looking for F/T or P/T?

Weight lately? Mine has gone up a couple pounds, but my measurements are down a bit too. And my shape has changed a little. Thinking STS has added a little muscle and not burned off enough fluff ! ;) I can't wait to try the hooks for a "real" workout. There have been a few exercises where we went from one into another and 25# was hard for me to grip at the end of the 2nd. My forearms would burn and my thumbs ached. Thinking this will be good ! :D

Laura - way to go getting rid of DOMS with "torture". :eek: LOL at the comment from your regular. Think that is exactly why I love Cathe workouts - and I talk back to her too ! :rolleyes: Hope you got in a nice run at lunch and had fun moving. At least you will be "PIA-less" for a while ! :p

Lori - sorry about all the traffic and sickies around you lately ! Sending some <<<good sleep>>> vibes your way for tonight. You need to STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALE (said like an officer would tell you to step away from the car ;)) ! ! ! You are building muscle with STS you know girl ! Go with the mirror and clothes instead. That is what this type of program is aiming for. Hope your insurance makes it possible to get ridda that PITT (pain in the tooth) ! LOL !

Still not sure what I'll do for a workout tonight - some sort of step probably.

Hiya Diana ! Hope your day is going OK without too many meetings !

TTFN

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.