Damage Control...Happy Thursday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories.

Yes, it's good again. The 2nd half of my day went fine yesterday (after a crappy morning). My only problem was that I was lapsing into a coma at my desk. I suddenly got sooooo tired and it made the afternoon drag but this tends to be kinda "par for the course" for me since I'm not usually very busy.

So I am likely only going into work for 1/2 a day today. I am not certain yet but it's most likely that I will keep DS home from school another day. His fever dropped drastically last night but he still had a small one when I put him to bed. Even if it's gone this morning, I think I want him home one more day to be sure. Anyway, my mom is really needed at her part time job this morning so she will be going in for a while. I will stay home w/DS and drop him off at her place later so that I can go into work from 1-5.

Since I will likely have the extra time today, I want to try to make up for my missed work out y'day. I am going to work legs soon- which is what I missed y'day, rest a while and then come back a bit later in the morning and do PS: BBA and a short cardio. Oh and I'll probably take a nap in between! :p

Okay, this is waaaay too much babbling on my part...I'd better stop now but I'll BBL!:cool:

Good Morning!

So jealous of Wendy's extra workout time this a.m!:confused: Some how my alarm didn't go off and when I looked it was never set. So either I didn't set it OR I turned it off and don't even remember!:eek: What is going on with me?? I am still hoping to get 45 mins in though.

Wendy** I didn't know DS was sick. I guess I should read yesterday's thread to see what I missed. Hope he is feeling better when he wakes up. I would just call in sick for the whole day. I use to have guilt about calling in sick b/c that would leave more work for my coworker but since the last time she decided "not to go in" I don't care anymore. That's what she said " I decided not to go in today!" :mad: Idiot!

I won't start my day off with a rampage about all the morons in my life though....I will start on a positive note and hope for a good day!

Lori:)

Work out #1 is done. ;)

Butts and Guts: all standing exercises done once.
Tonique Mat: one segment completed including the ab work.
and last but not least: 100 inner thigh reps using the stability ball

Work out #2 should be upper body and cardio if I stick with my plan and do it a little later.

Time will tell!

Off to lay with DS for a bit. I promised him I would. I'll be back to catch up with personals a little later. :)

At work but have time to check in.....my workout was 5 miles on the TM and that's it;) I wanted to do some abs work but I ended up tidying up the house some and then it was time to get in the shower.

Wendy** Enjoy lying down with DS. I guess this means he isn't up to par yet?

Funny stroy...DS loves to play with little toys but he kept losing them at the sitters and she couldn't figure out where they were disappearing to. When I dropped him off she informed me that he had been putting his toys in the TM. When it was upright he was dropping his toys between the bottom of the TM and the belt. I don't think my TM has this opening. Anyway, she went to get on her TM last night and all she could hear was things bouncing around. So while I was there, I turned the TM upside down (not easy) and she started scooping the toys out!:confused: When I started to sweat I called it quits! There is still one more big one stuck in the TM.

Anyway...off I go. Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Happy Thursday!!! Friday Eve .. woohoo!

Well .. the GGT was AWESOME .. we had about 18 girls there .. :eek: .. OMG we were soooooo loud!!!! :p I RACKED up on gifts .. got lots of Auburn stuff ..woohoo .. Told DH he had to get it all hung up for me b-4 SAT game :p I was really bad on the eats and CABS .. but man did we have a good time!!!! I have laughed so hard my cheeks are sore!!! It definately made up for my bad morning!! ;) SOOOOOOOO I am feeling better .. was bad last night .. so tonight I am teaching full out PLYO class!! :eek: need to burn some calories!!! BTW .. my butt is STILLL sore .. yowza!!!

Wendy .. hope the muchkin feels better today .. hope it is not the crud I had .. UGH .. DH is still sickly .. he sounded better today .. he started nights last night .. so he got in this morning and sounded a bit clearer!!!

Lori .. LOL about DS and the toys!! that is priceless!!!

hello to Di and Jacque ..

soooo PIA has on new clothes this morning and she HAS lost weight :eek: she is still on diet pills and still hyper and giddy - I just try to stay at my desk and let her be!! LOL OK .. this morning started off better ..so I am hoping that continues!! have a great one .. I will BBL to see what everyone is up to!!;)

Hi Ladies,

No workout to report for yesterday.:mad: DS ended up wanting a ride to school and the morning just got away from me. I am super busy at work and can't get away for a lunch w/o either....probably not for the next 3 weeks. BOOH.

This morning I'll probably do another circuit...maybe BH. Just not sure right now. Since I'm working from home I'm in no hurry to get started. This is the problem with not having a plan. Since I know I can only workout in the morning I definitely need to have a plan for the next few weeks.

Wendy-hope Joey feels better soon. It's no fun when the little ones are sick. You have quite the plan for today. Hope you can fit it all in. Looks like you are off to a nice start.

Lori-I'm trying to be more positive too. Somedays are better than others, since I've been feeling picked on at work by my so called teammate. Funny story about DS's toys in the treadmill!

Laura-sounds like you are much better. Wow, I would not like someone yelling at me..how do you get them to leave?

Jacque-hope you had fun at the Sharks game! Pop in when you can.

bbl

Well, work out #2 flew the coop. Just didn't have it in me. Feeling tired and lazy. Did a lot of laying around and napping. I hope I am not getting sick now!!!!:eek:

Well gotta get moving. Time to bring DS to my mom's and head to work.

BBL!

Okay so oddly enough, I have been thinking about CLX a lot lately. I am considering it for October....Maybe just the Lean phase only...or a combo of Burn and Lean but no Push-I don't want to do heavy legs. Short weight work outs and I would do my thing for cardio. Hmmm...very tempting but don't hold me to it cause you know me and my exercise ADD! This could all change in 24 hours! :D:D:D

Hi Ladies,

I've been slammed at work. Nothing is working....etc.

This afternoon I decided to do BM original and was hoping to do the whole w/o. I only managed 40 mins and it was not my best effort. I felt nauseous and weak so decided to stop. I think its due to my blood donation yesterday. I should've done weights instead. Oh well, live and learn.

I signed up for WW today too and started logging my foods. Hopefully I can get to a meeting tomorrow to weigh in. I'm not going to weight at home until after my first weigh in. Oh yeah, I'm also going to wear jeans to the weigh in tomorrow. With the weather getting cooler over the next few months I'll be wearing more jeans. I don't want the scale to be less due to dress pants and then have it look like I haven't lost any weight if I wear jeans. :D

Depending on how much time I have tomorrow morning, I may do tonique segments and MM upper body.

Wendy-ClX sounds like a good plan. I really like Chalene, but I sold CLX to another Cathlete. It's not the kind of lifting I prefer, but I loved the 2 cardio workouts and Chalene's bubbly personality. Have you looked at turbo fire? I'm really interested in that also, but it would have to be a deal before I could get it.

Laura-sounds like you had a wonderful birthday celebration! Happy Bday, is it the 26th. Sorry, I should know these things. One of the gals at my office is also starting on some diet pills. She probably has the same amt to lose as me, but my dr. won't give me anything and it's probably for the best. However, the girl starting the diet pills does not follow a healthy diet. She eats fast food, fried foods etc. Would it be better to change her dietary habits before providing weight loss meds?

gotta get back to work...bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.