Damage Control....Happy Saturday!!!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Girls.

Got AS last night. Previewed it and OMG! What was I thinking!? I was getting dizzy just watching it!!! :p LOL I am going to give it a go today along with PS: CS&T which is on tap. Longer work out today then usual for me so I may split it up.

This morning DH is working but this afternoon we are going to a bbq at my FIL's house. Should be fun. A lot of DH's extended family will be there and it's usually a riot when you get them all together in one place...especially if a few of them are havin' cocktails! ;)

So it's saturday and I was up before 6am. BOOH. It's DH's fault. His alarm started going off at or just before 5am for work. That disturbed me and although I fell back to sleep initially, after hearing it go off a few more times I was awake. :rolleyes:

I guess it's okay though. I now have time to get a lot done before we leave if I care to. House cleaning, laudry...yeah, all the fun stuff! LOL

Alright, better jet! BBL though!

Ummm...okay...I feel stupid...After 15 minutes of struggling with my new work out and wondering why it's so hard for me to grasp I finally gave up and as I was putting the dvd back in it's case I realized....I ORDERED THE WRONG GD DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I ordered Step Moves by accident! DOH! I will be ordering Athletic Step today. Can't return SM now so I guess I will attempt to learn it after I learn AS. :rolleyes:

Off to do PS: CS&T now!

ETA:: Decided to just continue with cardio instead of CS&T so I popped in the BM2 Cardio Timesaver Premix. I got thru the warm up and realized it's the premix that has only the finished combos (no teaching). UGH. I got thru combo 1 but combo 2 immediately lost me since I haven't done the work out enough to recall it all. I stopped the dvd and decided to eat breakfast instead. Frustrating morning w/work outs so far...I will try one more time a little bit later to get it right...hopefully the 3rd time is a charm!

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies,

I believe today's workout is Max Interval Plyo, Tonique, and upperbody. I will probably do a premix including CST. We don't have any plans for today so I should be able to fit it all in.

I borrowed a book from one of my coworkers, Now Discover Your Strengths. I hope to read it this weekend. This coworker is a very positive, outgoing person. She also has another book that looks good, How Full is Your Bucket.

Here's my venting...So it has been determined that DH has sleep apnea. No surprise there. The way to solve this problem: Lose Weight, that's it. Well instead of even trying to lose weight, he's using this machine thing that keeps him breathing while sleeping. I just don't get it. Obviously this is a touchy subject with DH and I'm not going to fight with him over it. His health issues are directly tied to his weight, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, gout, sleep apnea. He won't even try to fix the problem. He said he has the want, but not the will.:mad:

Wendy-oh my, Step Moves is a bit confusing. TBH, I haven't done the new step w/o's very much. I do have to say that Step Moves does have some fun moves in it, once you figure it out. AS is a bit easier to grasp. You've had quite the workout adventure already this morning. The BBQ sounds like a great time. Have fun!

Jacque-hope you get some time for yourself this weekend.

Lori-what are you up to this weekend? You have a wedding to go to today, right? Did your shoes arrive?

Laura-enjoy your long weekend.

bbl

Ok...PS: CS&T plus abs from SL&A done. Much more successfully then this morning's cardio attempt I might add!:eek:

I was going to do some of MMA: Boxing when I was done with the weights to throw in some GOOD cardio but I feel bad. Just me and DS this morning and if I did that my work out time would end up at about 2 hours or more in total. Can't do that to him. I have an all cardio work out on tap for tmrw anyway so it's all good!;)

Diana:: Sorry about your DH. IDK what advice to give except that you know him so if you think laying off will do more then pushing/nagging him then don't say anything even though I am sure it's tough to keep your mouth shut. :(

Off to eat lunch and shower up for the bbq!

Hey Ladies,

Oh my...I am beat. My workout this morning was PS CST, Max Interval Plyo, and Tonique Premier. I hurt my lower back doing 40/20 yesterday morning and it is pretty sore today. I couldn't do the hip lifts during the Tonique mat section, but that's the only part I missed.

I'm enjoying a nice protein shake with frozen berries....delicious! Just pondering how I will spend the rest of my day. Reading a book is sounding really good to me.

Wendy-have fun at the BBQ.

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.