Damage Control...Happy Saturday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Ladies.

I was last to post (personals) last night so get check it out if you haven't already. :)

Looks like it'll be mild but rainy today for our NYC jaunt. Would prefer if the rain stays very light but we'll see what happens. We plan to head in just in time for the show since it's a matinee but will stay after for dinner and some drinks. Should be fun! You gonna meet us there Jen? :D

I am sore today. My upper body is still store and now I can proudly add my lower body to the mix. Perhaps I should take some ibuprofen before I even walk out the door this morning. :p

Lori's been sparse since her return from FLA. What's up with that!? I guess she doesn't love us any more. :(;)

No work out for me today. So it's been a month of calorie staggering for me. I weighed in this morning. I lost 2 pounds. I'm not very happy about that. A lot of work for 2 measly pounds. I tried to take my BF% but it was off the wall high. I think I need new batteries for my omron but ofcourse they take the one size we are out of. :mad: Need to pick 'em to see if atleast THAT went down. If it did then I won't complain about the scale! Thing is I FEEL good and I think I LOOK alot better then I did when I started this so SOMETHING positive has to be happening, right!?

Well, let me get this posted before someone else hops on and we have a double!

Have a great day!

Gassin' up the car, sportin' my NYC duds...;)

Oh wait, I've got a first communion/birthday part to go to today! Ugh. Bummer. I was so there, Wendy! :D Don't worry about the scale, seriously. You just finished the Push phase, the muscle building phase. I'd say reserve judgment until the end of the Lean Phase when I'm certain you'll be satisfied.

So I'm not sure what Chalene has on tap for me today...Burn Intervals, maybe? Gotta get out there soon before I get too lazy. My whole body is feeling some DOMS today and it's making me cranky.

Jacque, yes...work Monday :mad: I have no desire to go back, even though I know I'll be happy once I'm there. CLX is definitely fun, and if you're looking to change things up I'd recommend it for the future. Chalene is so likeable.

Diana, I ditched the run yesterday. The weather wasn't exactly cooperating and I was tired. Plan on getting in some cardio today. You're lunch sounds delish, and I think it's ok to let go of control once in a while. It keeps us sane!

Off to workout, will try to BBL before the party~

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.