Damage Control...Happy Hump Day!

Just got done cleaning the kitchen. Taking a break before moving on to another room.....:p

So y'day I had logged 10,751 steps at 9:30pm when I took the pedometer off. My work out with BF didn't go as planned. We ended up only walking (in the rain...with NO umbrella and NO hoods!) for about 30 minutes so I am considering it an active rest day. I'm surprised I reached 10k without a bit more help then that!

Today's work out plan is 30 Day Shred and hopefully Centergy class this morning or tonight.

Nothin' else to report here for now. Better get back to cleaning before I lose my motivation! LOL

I'll be back later on for personals! :)

Good morning!

It's still raining here.:mad::mad::mad:

This morning's workout was 50 minutes on the treadmill. I've managed to burn 1024 calories already today, and it's only quarter of nine :) That brightens my day a bit.

And I managed to get in 16,082 steps yesterday. I'll tell you, this step counting is doing wonders for the cleanliness of my house!! After last night, I'm caught up on laundry, the vaccuming, and my bathroom is clean. However, my dusting still needs to be done (Wendy! ;)).

Will bbl after I get some work done.

Jen

Hi ladies,

I just have a quick minute here. The rotation calls for BM2 but I do not have 90 min in the morning to workout, well not on a work day anyway.:confused: The generic breakdown calls for a circuit so I'm going to do the original bootcamp workout. I'm already dreading the terminator climbers, I call them terminator killers!

Wendy-sorry to hear you had to walk in the rain, that doesn't sound fun at all. Hopefully today will go much better, and your house will be clean too!!

Jen-Can you view historical data on the GWF website? I thought I read that was one of the drawbacks. Hope the weather clears up for you so can get your walk in today. Nice job on the treadmill. I feel a tad bit of shin splints...I'm sure its from running on the turf field in bootcamp.

BBL

Good morning ladies !

Yesterday was a little too busy for me. Got my lunchtime S&H Chest done, but had to work late, DH wanted to meet someone for dinner when we went to pick out new Sharks seats so no cardio for me yesterday. Logged only 5500 steps ! Will try to make up at least part of it tonight.

Wendy - Woo Hoo cleaning wonder of the world you are today ! You and Jen would def put me to shame. Have fun with 30 day shred and hope you get to Centergy. Can't believe you are raining back there. I tell you the East seems to be opposite weather of the West these days. So strange !

Jen - rain for you too? Holy moly girls - not quite a nice summer for outdoor exercising, huh? I like your thinking on the IM step count - does make sense. That's how I am kinda looking at the whole step count idea anyway, get moving for at least an hour a day plus your regular daily routine.

Diana - Wow that was a killer class last night ! Sounds like grueling fun ! Quite a variety and keeps you moving. I am trying to keep track of the intake and add water also. We'll see if that in combo with this rotation works. Can't wait to hear how your nutrition plan comes out. Hurry and get in there ! :D

Laura - well sounds like you were a workoutaholic yesterday ! You feeling it today? Is BBC similar to any of Cathe's workouts? I've seen it around here and there but have never looked into what it entails. Hope the weather isn't too "ugly" for you today.

Lori - hope your days have been going well. Getting your daily runs in? Working lots? I won't ask about whether DS is following you or not. ;)

Okie dokie - off to work.

Hey ..

WOW I can tell I worked the crap outta my body ystdy!!! :confused: I did plyo/core/matt class last night .. DOMS reporting in the shoulders, back, core, butt, and hammies!!! :D Today is a semi-rest day .. going to do heavy legs in the gym ... and then go home and do cleanmax .. SIL teaching kickboxing this pm .. we are going out of town this weekend again and I need to get the house in order!

Wendy .. WTG w/the walk in the rain .. doesnt sound fun though .. looks like you are getting more today . . that low will not go away huh?? We are HOT again .. another heat advisory today .. 99 degree and heat index of 105+ :confused:

Jen .. man at the steps you are putting in ..heck if it is helping you get house work done I really need to look into joining you and Wendy on the steps battlefront!!!

Di .. terminators .. ugh .. they hurt me .. bring me to puke factor really fasst!!

Jacque .. yes my body is feeling my w/os from ystdy .. but it is much needed .. and not the PAINFUL DOMS .. the good kind when you roll outta bed and you feel heavy and KNOW you had some good workouts!!!

Lori .. what is on tap for today??

OK .. better jet .. things are still weird .. seems MIA "pia in training" is still not working and her time will be coded as if she is ...:confused::confused::confused::mad: .. WTH??? anyways .. gotta get busy ... BBL to see what everyone is up to:eek:

Wendy: I'm very proud of you for braving this nasty weather with no protection for BF ;)

Diana: If I understand what you're asking correctly, yes, you can view historical data on the GWF website. You can look backwards a day at a time, or over periods of 7, 14, 21, and 30 days, but those are averages of the data. I believe you can also generate reports that show you a breakdown of calories and macros, vigorous and moderate activity, and stuff like that. I'm not using it to its full potential at all. I've been tracking my calories on another website, so I'm really only getting half the data from the GWF website that I could. But I just learned on another forum that you can track elsewhere and then enter just your daily calorie total on the GWF site, instead of the entire day's breakdown. I've got to play with it to figure it out, but that'll be nice if I can do that.

Jacque: I'm definitely realizing that it's the added daily movement that makes the difference. If you keep tracking with your ped, I think you'll see some encouraging changes.

Laura: Come on and join the fun! Get yourself a ped and start marching, girlie! I hate housework, but I'm taking any excuse to keep moving these days. I think that in and of itself is worth the cost of the GWF for me.

Hi to Lori when she pops in!

Heading out for a soggy walk in a few. Will bbl~

Jen

Hi Girls.

Personals slacker reporting in for duty...FINALLY! :p

Jen:: Well we didn't start out walking in the rain...it just kinda ended up that way. First a drizzle...then a little more and a little more and well, eventually we just had no choice but to get soaked! :D There was no thunder/lightening so I was fine with it. I had no one to impress. :p It also gave me an excuse to suggest she get a pot of coffee going when we got back to her place so it was all good! :)
You are a steppin' fool, girl! Good for you! Keep those numbers climbin'! Dusting? Um, not a fan either. Sorry! :p LOL

Laura:: So where the heck are ya flittin' off to THIS weekend!? :) WTG on the DOMS. Nothin' new for you though. I'm surprised you even feel it anymore! ;)

Jacque:: Sorry about the low step count y'day. I'm gonna be there today if I can't get out for a walk soon. :eek: Yeah, I made this morning's Centergy class and then did 30 Day Shred this afternoon. Puking seriously crossed my mind during portions of that work out. It's seriously WICKED...atleast when doing 2 segs back to back. I must admit though that even just segment 2 alone wore me out!!! :eek:

Diana:: Hope you enjoyed BC today! As I told Jen I really didn't mind the rain too much y'day. It was just a tad chilly for me once I was sopping wet. Once it started pouring we started heading right back to BF's place and we were only a couple blocks away so it wasn't bad. We had a good laugh about it. :D

So I'm good n worked out today. Got my yoga/stretching in this morning and my weights/cardio in this afternoon. Still hoping for a walk but it's looking grim.....Phooey! :(

Oh well...that's all for now!

Good night loverlies!:)

Grrrrr...it's 8:55 and I haven't hit 9k yet. I even squeezed in a walk tonight!!! Obviously it wasn't long enough. :rolleyes: Oh well. Will probably settle for being a 1000 short tonight....

Good night girls. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.