Damage Control Happy Friday

So I trained BF last night. Ended up doing the entire work out with her (sans weights). I needed to show her what to do and keep her motivated and moving. I guess that means I got 2 work outs in yesterday. ;)

Gotta work this morning so BC #3 is on tap for this afternoon. OUCH! I can feel the pain already! LOL :eek:

Laura: Sorry about the weight gain but your girls' night sounded fab! Sorry about the confusion with the thread y'day. I posted one first. Lori missed out by a minute but I guess you saw hers first. :D

Jacque: My mom is lucky in that her weight (if she is not gaining or losing) is pretty steady. She doesn't fluctuate much at all. Unlike ME. I can fluctuate by 5 pounds! :eek: Why the heck do you let your DH sleeping in keep you from housework? He's a big boy. Tell him to DEAL WITH IT! Well, that's what I would do anyway. :p

Gotta get DS ready for school now.
Be back after work!

Ciao!

Good Morning!:)

Wendy, is this your way of making your post shorter:p Just "hi" now?:eek: Have fun at work today. Its nice that you can workout with your BF. My BF would love to workout with me but due to our schedules, that could never happen. We tried before and it lasted about a week. Good way to get a couple of workouts in though;)

I (I can't say WE) had another rotten night last night. DS woke around 11'ish so I put him in bed with me and everytime he moved or coughed I woke up. Then at 4 I had to give him some more medicine , when it kicked in and he was feeling better, he thought it was time to talk:confused: Of coruse, DH didn't hear any of these b/c out of the kindness of his heart he decided to sleep downstairs b/c HE was coughing and he didn't want to wake ME up. How sweet of him?:rolleyes: He says he is going to take the afternoon off b/c I have a pile of things i need to do for DD's b-day party on sat night.

Scale is down again today:) Almost another 2 lbs:)

Todays workout is cardio and disc 8. Im thinking I will fit it in when DS goes for his nap.

Im going to check yesterdays thread and then i will return!

Lori:)

Jacque** Good job with doubling up on the w/o last night:) sounds like something I would do:) My goal was to get 2 runs in on the days I could but with cc, I know I am going to end up injuring myself so if I can get 5-6 miles in, then I am o.k with that.
Your going to spend all that money on tickets???? You must really like whatever sport that is:p I would never spend that much money on tickets. If DH wanted to, then thats fine. I would take my share of the money and run:p

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi Ladies,

I had a very productive day working from home yesterday. It's amazing how much you can get done when you don't have any interruptions. I had a lot of tasks started and needed to get them done.

I ended up doing step blast yesterday. I also had meltdown class lastnight. We used bosu's, tubing, gliders and body bars. That tubing is so hard on me! I also twisted my ankle on the bosu:confused: Fortunately its feeling much better this morning. I'm heading down now for Burn Intervals, a fun sweatfest!!

BBL for personals.

Happy Friday!

Happy Happy Happy Friday !

It WILL be a good day only because this weekend is play time. Have Sharks games to attend on Sat & Sun ! And they have won a few at home lately at least ! My fav: Cheechoo (whose name & # is on the back of my jersey) has done much better after trying to come back from an injury last year.

Wendy - Yep - I'm getting really tired of looking a carbs and having them attach to my hips these days. STS is helping though and this week of lots of cardio is also making a difference. Thinking I need to add in more than 3 days of cardio.

I am one of those kind that try not to ruffle feathers. Keep trying to change but am not having much luck. That is one reason I don't like work right now - assistant is taking advantage because I don't confront her and boss won't tighten up the ship on the rest of the other department under him (so I am kinda left to run mine the same very loose way).

Lori - We purchase season tickets to the local NHL games so get 44 games. It actually costs about as much as a long weekend trip to Las Vegas for us. We give some tix to the 3 kids for Xmas/birthdays and sell some others so we end up with about 25 games to attend and then go to a few every month from Sept through April. That = forced "dates" for us and we actually met playing roller hockey. :p We also get tix to the Stanley Cup playoffs for about half the price the public pays so we'll sell some of those also (I am thinking they will go farther than the 2nd round this year? <<<totally crossing fingers AND toes>>>)

Am hoping my much flatter stomach (after last night's workout & a half) remains. Will work really hard this weekend to stay as clean as possible and see how it goes.

Diana - way to get those projects finished lady ! It feels so good when they are done. Man our "Play Week" is almost over, huh? I keep reading the STS forum about Meso 2 and am really looking forward to the triple and drop sets. Have you ventured over there yet?

BBL . . . off to the last day of work for the week ! :D

TGIF

WOW .. what a day .. ANOTHER DAY W/PIA!!:( but she is trying to be on her best behavior .. I am just surprised she showed up today .. lol!!! Last night .. I did 45 kickboxing and 15 minute weights .. was VERY god w/o .. had a small class so did all advanced stuff .. was a huge sweatfest ... today have some DOMS in the bis .. can tell I worked my back .. but no DOMS .. didnt get to do my lunch w/o .. so IPOD in hand will get the H### outta here at 5 and hopefully take in a nice long run .. it is BEAUTIFUL outside .. GORGEOUS day .. loads of sunshine and around 72 or so!! :D Tomorrow will be the dreaded LEGS STS ...get ready for some more complaining!! LOL

Dont know if I mentioned .. instead of a bar and game table in the pool room I am turning a part of it into a weight/exercise area .. got my weight rack in yesterday and today got my matt in .. :D .. I am so excited ... will take some pics when I am done .. keeping the treadmill and the weight bench in the other room ... think I am gonna sale my bike .. anyway .. will be nice .. we are gonna call the pool room the "Pleasure/Torture Zone" .. think I am gonna make a cute wall hanging that says that .. LOL!!

Wendy .. have fun w/BC#3 .. am am dreading but looking forward to the pain inflicted in tomrrow's legs DVD.. LOL! We are sickos!!!

Lori .. sorry you had a rough night .. and good luck w/DD b-day party .. how old is she now?? thinking you mentioned she was a teenager .. you will have a load of teen queens running around Sat?? bless your heart!!!

Jacque .. GO SHARKS .. hoping they whoop some butt this weekend .. sounds like you are having one of "my" party weekend .. woohooo .. enjoy baby!!!

Di .. the bosu .. that is one reason I have NEVER like the bosu .. too unstable .. I like the Reebok "wobble board" .. but never had much faith in the bosu .. be carefull .. dont over do that ankle .. yikes .. would hate for you to be totally out of commission!! I wish I had today off .. IT IS GORGEOUS!!!

OK Ladies .. it is busy in here .. has taken me 45 minutes to type this .. better run .. come on 5;00... should be an awesome run!! Have a great one .. will try to check in after my run .. later on tonight .. !!!! Have a great one!!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.