Damage Control...Good Saturday Mornin' to ya! :)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Girls!

Got the thread name right this time! :rolleyes:

So I slept in a bit this morning...until almost 6:45. Woo hoo! :p I was spent y'day. Soooooo tired. We ended up going out for pizza last night to our favorite pizza place in the universe. Soooo incredibly yummy that the calories couldn't possibly count! ;)

The weather here is miserable. Wind and rain and rain and wind. It's a constant howl from the wind and there is water everywhere. It's like we have a moat around our house! :eek:

Heading to a couples baby shower this afternoon and then DH is doing a bowling tournament tonight so I'll be home with Joey.

Got wind that we might be heading to AC for the weekend at the end of the month! *happy dance!!!!!* :D The $$$ from the new job is burning a hole in my pocket. I can't wait to go!!!!! :D

Today's work out is SCULPT but I intend to add cardio to it.

BBL!

I just ate the same breakfast I eat every morning, only this time I didn't work out first...boy it's 10x more filling when haven't just busted your arse with Cathe, Leandro or Shaun! :p

I am here for a short break from housecleaning but there's no one around to talk to! Is everyone still alseep?? :p

Today's work out will be Sculpt and, in light of my wonky left hip I have chosen not to do PC today. I will do MMA: kickbox w/o the lower body drills for cardio. :)

BBL!

Good Morning Ladies,

I slept in this morning and feel great! Well my family didn't too well last night...Jerod's team lost their first game and Taylor's basketball team lost 50-46. We only missed about 10 minutes of the basketball game and it was a tough fight for both teams but the other team was ahead at the buzzer. I'm not complaining though, Taylor did a great job and being second in the State is quite an accomplishment!

Heading to a haircut appt this afternoon and Jerod has baseball practice too. Other than that there is not much going on today. While I have the time I should prepare some meals and freeze them so we can have a few dinners ready for next week. Jerod has a game or practice everyday next week...busy busy.

I'm not sure what's on the rotation for today, but I should start meso 2, week 4..and a cardio too. Hopefully I can do a longer cardio w/o and use the shorter ones for the work week.

My house needs a thorough cleaning...hopefully tomorrow I can get the kids to help. The light fixtures are covered with dust, and for some reason when the kids vacuum they never do the baseboards etc.

Wendy-our weather is beautiful, sunny and mid 40's. Although I did freeze my butt off at the baseball game last night when it drops down into the 30's and no sun to warm us up. Did you hurt your hip doing an Insanity w/o?? have fun at the baby shower. Hope you have a lucrative AC trip.

Jacque-I've been contemplating bringing my laptop on the RT. Not sure if I want to lug it through security for such a short trip. It would be nice to update FB but not necessary...and preview bbl.

Happy Saturday Ladies!!!

Hello again.

My work out is done. For some reason I had kickbox on the brain but that's not what I meant. I meant boxing. As it turns out I did most of the kb warm up before I realized I had the wrong dvd in the player and I was wondering why she was doing so much kicking in the w/u and then it dawned on me! :p:rolleyes:

So anyway I did Boxing combos only w/weighted gloves, abs/back work from Sculpt, remainder of Sculpt, Boxing upper body drills w/weighted gloves. I was dyin'! It was an exhausting combo but I loved it! Took way too long to do during the week though! I *heart* my weekend work outs! :D

No time for personals but I should have time tonight!

Enjoy your day ladies!

Quickie to say I am alive and, this morning, kickin'

Y'day was at work by 7, home at 6 (again!) but we termed a mgr and his right hand man so that saga is now over - did some damage control with couple of other mgrs that reported to him, etc. Whew ! AND, had my work comp audit y'day too ! Glad that week is over.

Today was Athletic Step and perhaps High & Tight when we get home from the Sharks game. It's at 1 PM. Gotta jet here soon - they're handing out trading cards to the first 10K peeps.

Read y'day's thread - LOLing the entire time girls. Too funny about the posts.

Will BBL tonight or catch up tomorrow. Got a nice sunny day - should be mid 60's and I'm off on Mon (cuz I have too much PTO on the books and can't add any more - 320 hrs) and it's supposed to be sunny and 70 ! Woo Hoo ! :cool:

Until later ! Enjoy the day.

Hey Ladies,

I'm so mad....after driving to the next town over for my haircut....and waiting 30 mins, they tell me your appt is for next Sat.:mad: This has happened twice to me at this salon.:mad: My first instict was to just cancel the appt and go somewhere else. I didn't cancel my appt yet since I really like the girl that does my hair, and she's been doing it for about 7 years...and someone else makes the appts for her so I can't really be mad at her. The real problem is she doesn't work very many hours and it's tough to get in with her....maybe it is time I find someone closer. I've followed her to 3 different salons.

To make matters worse, my whole day has been rearranged...No morning w/o since DH wanted me to go buy baseball gear...by the time we got home there wasn't enough time for a w/o before my haircut appt....and now I have to go p/u Jerod from practice. I want to cry!

Jacque-sounds to me like you should be taking long weekends all summer long to use up some of you PTO!!! Have fun at the game.

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.