Damage Control in February...Monday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!

Although I've been tempted to begin CLX (today) with some very logical reasoning I have decided to hold off atleast 2 more weeks. I really want to finish my current rotation and this doesn't happen often! :p That being said, today's work out will be Slo Mo Back/Shoulders and Joey's standing abs. If I'm feeling really feisty I'll throw in his core on the floor segment too. ;)

I caught up with personals last night.

Have a great day.
BBL.

Good Mornin' Ladies,

I'm up early this morning searching for a Vday gift for DH. I know what I want to get him but it is a little more money than I wanted to spend.

I will be doing step blast this morning and then going back to CLX tonight. Since I have to work early T-Th I may use the 4D split cardio in the am. If possible, I may even hit the gym for some heavy leg work-I am missing it terribly.

I really enjoyed Taken last night. I would recommend it.

STS should be delivered today. I think I want to start that in March but that's not set in stone yet. I'll need to get busy on the 1RM's so I will be ready to start next month.

Wendy-Wow, is this rotation number 4 for you??? You are doing great completing the rotations you choose. Gotta love Joey! I think my body needs more cardio due to my underactive thyroid. I need to do cardio to get my blood pumping and metabolism going. I also need a good amount of weights also.

bbl to see what everyone else is up to.

Diana

Morning ladies!!

sorry been MIA .. sooooo busy ... but DEER SEASON IS OVER!!! :eek::D {{ insert happy dance blast }} MAYBE .. just maybe things will slow down around our house now .. but .... TURKEY season is right around the corner :confused: .. LOL!!! But no deer head business (DH mounts deer heads in all of his narrow spare time)

STS is due to arrive today .. just checked the tracking and it is on it's way!! :eek: woohooooooo :eek: ... I am gonna take a close look at it .. and come up w/a game plan ... I am chomping at the bit to start it this week .. bbuuuuttt .. the shoulder has not been released for pushups yet (although I think I may give them a try in class tonight) ... I go back to the Dr this Wed and will see what he says!!

Wendy .. congrats on the weight loss and inches lost!! I hate to show my ignorance .. but what is CLX??? I dare ask b/c I do NOT need yet another program .. but just wondering .. curiosity is killing me!!!

Lori ... what kind of business does your husband own? (if you dont mind answering) .. what kind of work will you be doing?? Hope you like it .. and the flexibility will be a MAJOR plus .. I have NO flexibility at all in my job or my fitness classes!!!

ANG ... :D so glad you are ok .. and you checked in w/us!! Glad the business is doing well. I am with you on the STS bandwagon .. I am so excited and so looking forward to doing this program!

Di .. so you are gonna postone starting STS for a few weeks?? curiosity is killing me ... I cant wait ... I too have not done the 1 RM yet .. was supposed to this weekend .. but had NO TIME!!!

The weekend I did manage to keep my date w/Sean (#7 and it liked to have killed me) .. can tell I have not been running lately! Did get in a run w/the dogs .. BUSTER like to have killed me .. and to think I was worried about his stamina .. he was like a bulldozier .. me and Tootsie were being dragged by him .. lol!! I didnt manage any UB or LB work .. :( .. but will be making up for that soon huh??

Today SIL are meeting at the gym .. cardio. Tonight's class will be circuit .. step, UB and LB ...

EATS: OMG .. :eek::eek: were HORRIBLE this weekend ... PMS monster was in FULL attack mode and HE won!! :eek::eek: I WILL do better this week!!!

DH started long hours .. what little I will see him he will be ILL!!! poor baby!! THREE weeeks w/o a day off and working 12 hours :confused: I will be treading lightly for a while!!

OK .. hello to all that follow .. have a great one .. and great SWEATY workouts ... :D

Hi Girls.

Diana: Yeah, Joey's a hottie! ;) Ahhh, I didn't realize or remember that you had an underactive thryroid. Makes sense. Do what works, girl! :D Yes, this will be my fourth completed rotation in about 5 months! Pretty darned impressive for me! ;)

Laura: CLX is Chalean Extreme honey! :D Thanks for the congrats. I appreciate it. STS is coming today? YAY YAY YAY! Have fun figuring out a rotation for yourself! :)

I decided to change up my u/b work outs for the next 2 weeks (or maybe more depending...). I've switched it up from Slo-Mo to the Gymstyles timesavers. I did Back, Shoulders and Biceps today. I matched Cathe on everything but some biceps exercises. The woman is a BEAST when it comes to biceps work! I mean that in a good way ofcourse. :) I worked my tail off in just 36 minutes! I could be VERY sore tomorrow!:eek: After that I went ahead and did ALL of the ab work with Joey in BBC Back and Shoulders but I did it in reverse order from the way it's set up in the work out so I did standing abs first, then core on the floor and the abs burn out last. Aye Carrumba! It was awesome! :D

That's all for now.

Gotta get dressed and pick DS up from school now...

Buh bye!;)

I GOT IT I GOT IT IT GOT IT!!!!!

:D YESSSSSSSSSS .. STS is in my hot little hands!! :D:D and WOW .. thats one hellava box of workouts .. can not wait to preview them!! Just looking at the book of layout of exercises .. WOW .. I am speachless!! and SIL is skeeered!!!! It is MUCH MORE impressive than P90X ... WOW ....:eek:.. and contains SO much information and exercises .. dont think there will be any boredome issues w/STS!!!!! YOWZA!!!

NOW ... I have to figure out how I am going to accomplish STS .. my work schedule and my class schedule!! there may be some "slpit" workouts for me .. but just so I get it done within the day right???

OH MAN . . I know I am not going to be able to wait till next week to start it .. :confused: ... I may do a "preview" workout .. test the waters per say!!! LOL I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! :D:D

{{{ wonder if boss would mind me taking my break and viewing STS at my desk ;) }}}

Nothin' wrong with preview work outs, Laura. That is exactly what I am going to do with the CLX cardios, girl! I have them both worked into my rotation for this week even though I'm not starting CLX for another 2 weeks atleast! ;)

I got it too....STS!!!!! Wow, these look amazing. After skimming the guide book I definitely want to get started on my 1RM's! I want to get the most out of these workouts. I also printed out Cathe's STS rotations with the cardio suggestions. Who is starting STS in March??? That sounds like a good starting point for me anyway.

Stepblast was fun this morning but I didn't make it to the rec ctr since I left early to go to Jerod's basketball game. They ended up losing by 4 points in the last 30 seconds. It was a really close game the whole way through.

Laura-STS is really only 3 day/wk of workouts. I'm sure you can fit it in with your class schedule just fine. If you could manage P90X and class, STS should be a piece of cake. (insert evil laugh!);)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.