Damage Control December...Wednesday...Santa comes tonight! :)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!

I must clarify. I did not do the intervals 1-5 of Imax 3 meaning step combos and blasts. I did blasts ONLY. I knew the step combos AND the blasts would be too much for my brain to handle all at once. LOL Besides, it's the blasts that I bought the dvd for in the first place! ;)

Today's work out plan is CTX shoulders, bi, tri, B&G abs and a 5 mile run. It's alot more then I usually do in one day. I hope I can get it all done. :confused:

I still have Christmas shopping to finish up for DH. When I went out last night I bombed for him but found everything else I needed. I hope I have better luck for DH today cause this is my LAST CHANCE! :eek: Most everything is wrapped now but a couple of gifts for extended family, DH's and DS's stuff. I will work on that today obviously.

Off to get coffee #2, a little food and then a work out. I'd like to try get CTX done first thing!

BBL.

Phew!

Ctx shoulder, bi, tri + B&G stability ball abs are DONE!

Pre-work out bf: slice ww bread with hummus
Post-work out bf: oatmeal with ff milk and 1 sc protein pwdr

Next stop....5 mile run!

I'll be back!:D

Mornin' Girls.

In my haste yesterday I forgot to mention that I rec'd a package from AOS.:D I'm going to wrap it up and put it under the tree. I can start kettlebellin' right away. The Chalene workouts are scheduled to arrive on Dec. 28th.

The rotation calls for legs today but I really am feeling like Muscle Max instead. I'm not in the mood for cardio which is weird for me. Tomorrow will be a rest day for me and then I'll hit the cardio again on Friday.

After my workout I have some more baking to do and I need to finish wrapping. The problem is I have several big boxes to wrap and those are a pain. I think I'll do the baking first and then turn on my recorded shows and watch those while I finish up wrapping gifts.

We need to be to my parents house between 5-6pm. It will be very different being there tonight without my dad. I'm hoping my step mom keeps it together and remembers that this is a happy day and doesn't turn it in to something sad. Today is also my mom's bday. She passed many years ago at age 48, she would have been 73 today.

Boy what downer I am this morning. Time to shake off all this sadness and get my workout in.

Wendy-OMG, I can't believe you still have shopping to do at this late date! I can't believe I still have wrapping to do. I never wait this late. What did you think of the the blasts?? I think 4 is pretty hard, the one where you jump the length of the step, jump across, turn-jack-ricochet. Some are definitely harder than others. I'm proud of you for trying them!

Waving HI to everyone else. I'll bbl to see who checks in.

HO HO HO!!! Merry Christmas girlies!!

I just typed a long post and the dang computer lost it .. grrrrr .. LOL!!

OK .. to start again .. I got up this morning .. baked some cookies .. now have spiced pecans on .. then will put the big bird in the oven!! Hope to keep my date w/Sean - CC 7 .. then this afternoon we are going to gather at my aunts to open gifts!!!

Wendy .. WTG on getting the w/o done early .. that was my plan too .. but DH came in front hunting and went back to sleep .. so no w/o when he is sleeping .. aaahhhh .. MEN!!! LOL Hope the little munchkin has a great Christmas and Santa is good to him!!

Di .. sorry for the sad memories .. my first Christmas w/o my Dad was tough one ... just remember the funny times .. done let the sadness take over ... and hopefully your grandbabies will be there to keep everyone entertained .. this weather is something huh???

Ang ... think you are getting pounded agian too .. we are 70 degrees .. and it is about to rain :( but I am glad we are not snowed in or iced in!!! Hope your family has a wonderful Christmas ... how was your date w/Sean .. he leaves you in a weak sweaty mess huh?? LOL

Jacque - Mexican cornbread - 3 c of corn meal - 3 eggs - 1/3 c of oil - 1 small carton of sour cream - 3/4 can of creamed corn - 1 can of mexicorn - 1 c of cheddar cheese - buttermilk (to the consistancy you like it) - top w/cheddar cheese - bake 425 for 30 min .. mm mm mm and fattening!! :)

DeeDee - Merry Christmas to you and your family

Jen - hoping you are feeling stronger -and hoping your family is pampering you!!
OK .. off to get the pecans out and get the turkey ready .. then CC7 .. whatever is on the agenda for today .. I hope it is stress free - drama free - fun - and most of all MERRY!!

Will try to touch base later .. have a great one Ladies!!:D:D

I went 5.33 miles with Grace this morning.

I've been racking my brain trying to come up with one more gift for DH and I can't. Only one thing comes to mind and I think it's too much $ now that I've popped for the Broadway show tix. Can't win no matter what I do it seems.:rolleyes:

Oh well. I still have a ton to do this afternoon so I'll pop back in later if I have time. If not HAVE A FABULOUS MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS and I'll be back tmrw night on Friday morning!:D

Love you girls! MWAH!

Hey Ladies-feeling much better now that muscle max is done. My mind started drifting during the shoulder section. So I skipped the upper body band work but finished the rest.

I'm in the middle of baking more cookies and I just finished some peanut clusters.

Laura-you're are absolutely right about remembering the good times! Enjoy your w/o with Sean.

Wendy-Nice job getting your run in!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone. Not sure if I'll be back today or not. I'm off to finish wrapping and baking.

YAY, DH's gift is complete. I finally came up with an idea. Now let's just hope that he likes it. :p

I've managed to get everything wrapped but Joey's gifts. I'll have to lock myself in a room (literally) in a few minutes while he is watching tv and wrap the stuff FAST!

Once that is done I need to pack, pick up the house, get Joey bathed and dressed, dress myself and I'll FINALLY be ready to celebrate! The kicker is that I probably only have about an hour to get it all in at this point!:eek:

Jeesh...who knew it would be this much WORK to have a good time!:D

Hey ladies !

Done with work and our Xmas luncheon. Went well and the others were happy to take the arrangements home !

Didn't get enough done yesterday, including my workout :mad: and have to jump on the cleaning as DS and family, possibly DD will be staying here tomorrow night after our get together.

Will try to get back for more later - need to run and wrap gifts - may be a good idea to do it before Xmas, huh? :p :eek:

Okay ladies...I'm outta here!

Have yourselves an awesome Christmas and I'll be back tmrw night or Friday morning!

Hugs to all!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.