Damage Control December....Monday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Girls.

Last night's dinner was a salad, meatloaf & mac-n-cheese. :eek: I practiced portion control though and did NOT take seconds. Yay for me. LOL Then I had 2 hershey's kisses for dessert. Perhaps I should have taken seconds instead?? :p:D

This morning I had a protein shake with 1/2 scoop pro pwdr and a mini ww bagle with a little natural p/b before my work out.

I am currently trying to figure out what to eat now that my work out is done. I did PLB standing work this morning. Ran out of time so I'll do floor work and abs this afternoon plus perhaps a little cardio if I'm feelin' it. :)

Despite my efforts the scale seems to disgust me and more every time I get on it. All I can say at this moment is that just MAYBE the current disgust level stems from the fact that TTOM should be approaching. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the # will back down a bit once that happens. :rolleyes:

Gotta get breakfast ready for myself and the little guy.

BBL!

Good Morning Ladies,

Today is our "Holiday Pigout"!! It is a company pot luck. We also have a gift exchange if you want to participate. You simply bring a gift and take a number. Kind of the white elephant thing and it is a ton of fun.

I also have a dr. appt this morning with the orthopedic surgeon for all my feet problems. I'm hoping there is a solution and I can get back to running soon.

I was down 4lbs at my weigh in yesterday. I think it's just a fluke since my weight was up 3.5lbs last week which I'm sure was due to the jeans and sweater I was wearing. Really its a net loss of a half a pound but I'll take that.

I'm a little off on the rotation but I think I'll do GS legs this morning and the GS biceps tonight to get caught up. I haven't been to the rec ctr at all this week-shame on me!

Wendy-nice job on the eats. I love meatloaf!! Don't forget your're a certified PT and could do that while the kids (plural-waiting for fitdaughter to come along:)) are in school on your own time frame. You have many options.

Jacque-sounds like you had a productive day working from home. All of our job descriptions have been written but we haven't seen them yet. They also created "job families" a term you are probably familiar with. In IT our tracks are developer, technical, analytical, ???, and managerial. I think I'm in the analytical family but don't know yet.

Laura-Sorry about the terrible day you had yesterday. Hopefully today will be much much better for you. We had snow on Tuesday but the roads are dry now. Our next coldfront is coming in this weekend with temps in the 20's and more snow. How was your class last night??

Time to get started on my w/o.
Mornin' Angie, DeeDee, Shirl, Jen.

Have a great day ladies!!!

Morning Ladies

This morning starting off MUCH better than yesterday!:) DH got up and made breakfast - breakfast ham and pancakes (he still does not get I dont do breakfast food .. bless his heart and he LOVES breakfast food) .. so I ate a bite or two of the ham .. and 2 bites of the pancake ... about to go get a handfull of some grapes .. and then at break will eat my grapefruit. Last night he cooked and I had a bit of grilled deer tenderloin and 1/2 baked lobster tail (heaven) .. 1/2 baked potato and a salad .. YUMMMMY!!!! and not that fattening except for the cholesterol in the lobster ..but I did not use the butter dipping sauce .. just used lemon and it was delish!!

Last night's class was TOUGH!! Got kinda weak in it .. but pushed through .. guess I am no 100% yet! DOMs to report in the hammies and shoulders. I am afraid I have a rotator cuff injury in my right arm .. it has been buggin me ... but now it is limiting my range of motion on shoulder work .. I have GOT to have it checked out .. I am hoping it is just imflammation .. I am popping Ibuprofen as we speak!~!

My friends in LA got SNOW!!! They were FREAKING out .. LOL!!! our temps didn't get as low as they thought was 38 this morning .. but tonight they are predicting around 30 ... going to freeze butt off in the cutie pie outfit!!!

Wendy ... TTOM .. mine is supposed to be upon me now .. and for some reason it has not happened yet :eek: I have not missed any BC pills ssoooooooo hoping the kidney stone messed up my system or something .. ????? WTG on the eats ... man I wish I could be deligent like you ..

Di .. have fun at the party today ... WTG on the weight loss ... are you participating in the gift thing?? how fun .. we used to draw names but we didn't this year .. I will be joining in the "pig out" tonight :eek: food is going to be delish!!! should be lots of fun!

No workout today ... will try to get a run in tommorrow... then tommorrow I have our girls ornament party .. our friends and some of my class participants come and we play dirty santa .. everyone brings an ornament and we draw for the pakages then steal them away from each other .. it is funny how serious some girls get .. LOL!!! another eats blowing day .. b/c we have a SPREAD planned ... of course some healthy stuff but some goodies too .. PLUS CABS all around ;) .. then Sunday DH and I plan to go Christmas shopping (wish me luck I am not a shopping person)...

To all that follow have a great day!! And great sweaty workouts!!:D

just back to report the eats - grapefruit for the break snack -lunch: Subway - club 6 grams - lots of veggies and vinegar ... did eat some chips though!!

DH got his bloodwork back today .. his #'s are excellent!! :) .. and he does not even try {{ humph }} but HAPPY his #'s are great!!! :D

BBL to see what everyone is up to!!

Good Afternoon Friends.

I'm gettin' ready to do PLB floor work and abs. I'll force myself to do the abs from PUB since I skipped 'em the other day. :rolleyes: I may also hightail it to the gym for 4pm when the daycare re-opens to squeeze in a run before going out tonight.

I am either going for an early dinner and a few drinks or for a later dinner and to see The Nerds play. We keep changing our minds so who knows what we'll end up doing! LOL I am going out with the girls tonight. DH and DS will be hangin' out at home together but then tmrw night DH is going to a hockey game so I'll be home with DS. We take turns sometimes. :D

Laura: Yay for DH's great #s from doc! You are so lucky to have a hubby that can cook. My DH is pretty useless except for using the grill. He's cooked on a few occassions for my B'day and such but it's a major big deal for him so he doesn't do it often. LOL Sorry about the shoulder. I hope it's not serious!!!!

Diana: Don't ya just friggin' HATE the scale sometimes! UGH! I am always so tempted to get rid of it but I just can't seem to do it. :rolleyes: So what did ya eat at the "pig out" and what did ya get in the gift exchange? Sounds like fun. :)

Hello to our MIA friends!

Eats:

Snack: pria bar, apple.
Lunch: 2, yes I said 2 turkey sandwiches. LOL I was hungry! They are small though. The light ww bread I use are smaller then average slices with alot less cals. :) I also had a dark choc square for dessert.

K, gotta go but I'll be back later or tmrw!

Toodles!:)

afternoon ladies ... where are all our peeps??? :rolleyes:

eats: tangelo for snack

FRI .. about to leave early ... party tonight .. party tommorrow .. I am in my zone!! :D I will try not to TOTALLY blow the eats .. but cant make any promises on the CABS :eek: .. I foresee MANY MANY in my future this weekend :eek: ...

Wendy .. your girls outting tonight .. and mine is tommorrow .. FUN FUN .. hope you have a blast!!! You know I have to admit my DH HAD to learn to cook .. b/c bless his heart when we first married the only thing I knew how to make was hamburger helper .. he says he ate so many he could not bare the thought of one more so he took over the cooking ... I have developed cooking skills since .. but due to my schedule we would be eating at 9:00 or so each night if I had to cook .. but I do cook on the weekends sometimes .. although DH is MUCH better and more creative .. I am a by the recipe kinda cook .. he is a throw all together and see what we have kinda cook .. MUCH better than me!! :D and gotta say .. it definately works for this chik ;) :D

Ok .. I am cleaning up desk and going home to change for the festivities .. DH and I are about an hour behind everyone else (location wise) .. so I am leaving early .. have a great evening and weekend .. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays { will raise a glass to my cyber chikadees tonight ~clink~ }

Poppin' in very late today. Trying to get more 'stuff' done at work and was so busy I skipped eating too. (Other than a half a dozen mini sized home baked cookies from a vendor's wife). :p

Did do the GS Legs timesaver 33 min version this AM and thought I'd be finishing floor work tonite, but . . . fell into a funk at work and it hasn't left yet.

Mixed together some chili verde, FF refrieds, salsa and swiss/american cheese to dip tortilla chips in. The bad part was the chips, but I DO load them full of dip so don't eat as many.

Thinkin' I'll have DH take us out to sushi and maybe hunt for a Xmas tree since we haven't gotten that far yet.

Found out that DS, wife and Gson will be staying overnight on Xmas so am thrilled I get to see them lots longer than just the DH's family Xmas get together. Woo hoo !

Having heard that, guess I'll put up a tree and a few decos around the house. May throw the lights up but not my big Xmas tree (made with lights) and my air snowman family. Cute, but don't want too much to take down in just a couple of weeks.

I sure am not feeling the Xmas spirit this year - what is wrong with me?

Back in the AM to see how the nite went for all of you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.