Damaga Control **Super Saturday**

rmrmr

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

Up early for a football game. Not sure what the workout will be today. Leaning towards Legs since I was not able to get to the rec ctr.

Have a great day ladies!!

Morning.

DH is working today so it's just me and DS until about 4pm. The agenda for the day is house cleaning, laundry, work out and Chuck E. Cheese...most of which I am dreading. :( Nothing like having a fun Saturday planned! :rolleyes:

Enjoy the game Diana!

ETA:: A friend of mine posted on FB that she is going Pumpkin Picking today. Sounds fun! I checked it out and found a couple places by us that offer it as well as one up by my SIL. They have hayrides too which are cool as long as they are ok for kids (and me!) meaning NOT HAUNTED !:eek: Hopefully DH will want to do that tmrw and hopefully DS will like it :)

Last edited:
The kitchen is clutter free. YAY! I feel soooo much better now even though I have yet to touch the rest of the house. Time to head to Chuck's for lunch with my baby. When I get home it's work out time...and then more cleaning. Yee haw! :p

Woo Hoo, Jerod's team won 34-21 and Jerod got more playing time! I'm going to eat lunch, then pick DS up from school and then workout. GS legs is what I've decided for today.

The rest of the day will household chores....you're not alone Wendy. We also need to mow/trim the lawn and blow out the sprinklers. Hopefully we can get an aeration/fertilization scheduled for this week too.

Wendy-Hope you have a fun lunch! You halloween activities for tomorrow sound like a good time.

Lori-hope the weather is nice for your FM tomorrow, and your cold is subsiding. I'm going to check out the race site and see if we can "follow you"!!!

bbl

Jacque-hope you are feeling better and have a chance to pop in today.

YAY for Jerod's win!! :D Enjoy GS Legs Diana!

Home from Chuck's...soooo sleepy but if I take a nap I may not get a work out in so I'm gonna push through! Gotta clean up the laundry in the work out room and then I'm hittin the weights! I've decided on Power Hour....I'm gonna be sore tmrw I think! :eek:

DH is due home around 4. I will probably be done and showered just in time to head out the door for some shopping after he gets home. When I finally DO hit the bed tonight I just might PASS OUT! :p

BBL or tmrw.

...GS Legs and Coremax 3 done! I need to get showered and take care of some errands. Housecleaning will have to wait until tonight or tomorrow.

I'm going to my sister's house tomorrw and we always have fun. I will be hosting Xmas eve at my house this year. We will planning what we will be doing. We are thinking of a "decorate/stuff" a stocking gift exchange. We used to draw names, but the kids are older now and some are married... My sister and I may even provide the stockings (send them with the invitations). We thought about an ornament exchange, but everyone does that, we want to do something different. Boys should stuff their stocking with boy stuff and girls with girl stuff.

Wendy-isn't PH the one that uses on 15lbs for bicep curls...and they go on forever...oh my bi''s!! Nice Job Enjoy the rest of your day.

bbl

Diana:: The 15# DB endless bi's are in ME I believe. She uses a 15# BB in PH but it still goes on forever and it still KILLS ya! :eek: Have fun at your sister's tonight. Let us know what you decide on as far as a gift exchange. There's so many ways you can do it.

We are headin' out in just a few to hit a couple stores (including Joey's Halloween costume-VAMPIRE!) and to check out beds for us. We will also go out to eat....Yes, I'm having a weak moment...I'm allowed!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.