Daily/Weekend check in September 15 and 16, 2012

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

The sun is shining here and it's not too hot - yet. We want to go apple picking but apple crops were pretty much wiped out this year..... :( We may still go for the hay ride etc...

This morning I tried Anni's Fierce Force. I tried to do both workouts but died at the 55 minute mark. That is one of the toughest workouts I have ever done. It's up there with Terminator and Jari's Ripped to the core 1000 (the full workout). Goodness. Next time I will stick to the single 42 minute workouts.

What's on the agenda for all of you this weekend?

Carmen - nice to hear from you. what is your granddaughter's name?

Zhaoyang - I hope you manage a workout today

Conni - you always manage to stick to a rotation. i wish I could.

have a good day everyone.

Hi Siobhan,

I have to have a rotation, it fills my need for a sense of order, lol!

Today was Mike D. Extreme Burn workout 1. I like this workout alot, and next will try the second one, maybe next week.
DS is doing Tag day for the Orchestra this morning, I am taking Sherman to the vet for a check up, baking apple crisp... yadayada..

Hi ladies - Happy Saturday. Its about 6 pm and it looks like its going to rain. I just finished Jillian's Ripped in 30 week 4 workout. She is soooooo anoying in this workout!! But I got a good sweaty workout in.

Siobhan - my baby's name is Gianna and we call her Gigi. Its funny to hear her call herself that when she sees her reflection in the mirror.

Connie - great workout.

Have a great evening ladies.

Carmen.

Saturday

elliptical: 600+ net calories (according to heart rate monitor and heart rate based calculators). Obeying a heart rate limit makes the elliptical much easier!
abs: resting
back: 30 assisted pull-ups (bouncing on my toes).

I bought a doorframe pull-up bar and some tubing to pull down on, but this tubing (not Cathe brand) is nowhere close to its labeled strength and doubling it, etc., is annoying. Well, this bouncing on my toes should help me get started.

Good morning everyone,

I just finished STS Meso 3 week 2 chest/back (very heavy weights). I then moved onto Anni's Fierce Force Core section which is very challenging.

We went to Chudleigh's yesterday. The girls (and friend) had so much fun and then the girls made homemade fish and chips for dinner which was great (DH helped with the frying!

Carmen - Gigi is such a cute name! I wish my my name was Gigi! In my DH's family he has an aunt named Zsuzsi (short for Zsuzsa). You pronounce it similar to gigi but it's gugi.

Conni - I prefer Mike's workout 1 over workout 2 although I like them both. I plan to get his latest - eventually.

Zhaoyang - I have a treadmill at home (which I barely use since discovering Cathe) but I've always wanted an elliptical. Someday.....

Enjoy Sunday ladies. I am off to mass soon and then I am getting a root touch up and a hair cut. My hair is getting long - at my shoulders now.

Sunday

elliptical: 600+ calories
pullups: 10 assisted (working much harder this time)
rotator cuff: front lateral raise, arm weight only. I just warmed them up a little.

CiciFifi: I would be happy to share everything I think about it, sometime.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.