Daily chekc in TGIF June 13

pwmatt

Cathlete
If was one of those it the alarm and rollover mornings! PLB will have to wait until tomorrow.

Tammy, I did like that premix, but it was short so I redid a little of it - the rotation called for 30 min of cardio so it fit the bill

Becky, that dlbe bdy premix is tuff. I'm usually whining by the time the abs come up and I don't always do them twice. Is your MP3 fixed?

Deanie - kung fu fighting was right :)

Conni, where is Marco Island? I've heard of it. Is it off the FLA coast?

BVilma - Happy Anniversary! It's a milestone! I'm anxious to see graduation pics. :)

Phyllis

Check out picturetrail for my Europe pictures!
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning

I keep thinking its Sat.--but its just the first day of summer:) :) I get to wake up at 6ish, instead of 4:30 for the next 10 weeks!!!!YIPPEE!!:)

Anyway, off to do 4DS legs only premix and sm#3.

Phyllis~ enjoy your rest day

Conni~ I've heard of Marco Island also, but don't know where it is. Hope you have a great time there!

Vilma~ Happy Anniversary!! We are behind you by one year (we are 14 years this Nov.) :) Nice for you to have all these happy celebrations!!

Have a great day everyone!!
Deanie

Good Morning and TGIF !!!

No workout for me for a few days because we leave this morning to go camping. The campground has a pool though and we're going to find some trails to walk on. So, I'll still get my exercise !:D

Phyllis, after I tried EVERYTHING to get my mp3 player working, DH came home in the evening and pushed the power button and held it ........and it works again. He said it's like when a computer freezes and needs to restart. I had tried the button a bunch of times, of course, but never just held it that long (10 seconds) !!!!
I felt stupid , but I'm so glad it's fixed !!!:p :D

Connie, I had heard of Marco Island, but couldn't place it and I looked it up. (It's Florida ) It looks GORGEOUS ! Can I tag along ????:7 :p

Gotta finish packing the camper! I'll see you guys Monday!

Becky

Good Morning Ladies! :)

This week has become my rest week if you can call it that lol. I worked out Sunday - Wednesday with Thursday & today off.

My mom is here visiting and I'm enjoying her as much as I can, my MIL flew out the day after DD's graduation to Florida. Once I get the pictures out of the camera I will put some up for viewing.

We celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversary yesterday and my hubby surprised me with a gorgeous diamond anniversary ring, we kept it low key but have plans on going out tonight for a nice dinner.

We have been talking of taking a cruise one day but my youngest is still 9 and we don't have anyone to watch her so we'll do a cruise for our 25th I hope ;)

Just wanted to say that I hope to be back on my rotation soon wand checkin in w/ you all . As it is I think I'll do week 2 after week 4 of the rotation I'm following FF Get ready for summer 08 but we'll see LOL

Have a fantabulous Friday Ladies :7

Hi everyone,

Becky - I will have the plane stop in Cincy for you around 10:00am, okay??

Marco Island is an island ( duh) just south of Naples, on the Gulf.
We have a beachfront resort, and it just a really nice place. The everglades are fairly close by, so I am sure we will be doing an airboat tour with our DS. I just want to be at the ocean, it has been too long!!!

We will be leaving Sunday, so I have a few more days to get our stuff together, our spare bedroom looks like an explosion hit it!

HI all,

I did 2 taebo workouts off of On Demand Exercise and Fitness today. All in all just about 30 min. of taebo, one was all abs but I didn't finish that one.

I have to recert. my TIP (therapuetic intervention procedures) today at work and that is sometimes a workout in and of itself.

Have a great day!!!:7

Late check in for me. I was up on time this morning, but I forgot to pre-program the coffee maker so I was non-functional :+

Today was CC#3.

Conni ~ Have fun @ Marco Island. We went there once with the boys...VERY nice.

Vilma ~ Happy Belated Anniversary and congrats on the new ring :D

Annette ~ Good luck with your re-cert.

Deanie ~ Happy Summer vacation.

Becky ~ Hope you have a great weekend camping.

Phyllis ~ I've had plenty of those mornings ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.