Daily CheckinSept.27

Good morning ladies,

This morning was KPC in place of step&Intervals cause of having to lay off of step right now. I did the cardio conditioning drills.Coremax 1 will be this afternoon.

have a good day!

kim

Good morning Kim and all that follow...

Today is IMAX2 YAY! Also 10 minutes of Ab Hits (I'm doing BC core only) and segment #2 of Total Body Stretching.

Have a good one!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I'm going to try LowMax...I don't know how far I'll get.

Kim: Great workout!

Jane: IM#2 = :7:7:7

Phyllis: HSC is fast paced.....a sweat fest for sure!

Wendy: I am still doing just 4 cardio/week. I'm starting a p90x rotation either Sunday or Monday.

Hello to all that follow....Happy Hump Day!

Good Morning Everyone!!! :7

No workout for me today but it's good to see everyone's great workouts are continuing.:D

Thank you everyone for your get well wishes and prayers....they are helping!! Jane, a special thank you for letting everyone know what was going on with me. (big hug)

Tammy, how is your boss doing??

Just resting today, but wanted to pop in and say hi !

Miss you guys.......:)

Daily Check-in

Good morning! This is my recovery week, and I am having Cathe withdrawals! I am looking forward to returning to her intensity next week.

I took a nap after work yesterday then did Better Burn Better Buns. I really like this workout. Strength in Movement is my favorite TLT, but this one is good too. I am warming up to Tracie even though her personality is a little too clinical for my taste. I love the medicine ball cardio, and my lower body felt good by the end of the hour. I am looking forward to Jen’s workout.

I enjoyed the second segment of Total Body Stretching last night. It is my favorite stretch segment on this DVD.

Did I mention that I am having Cathe withdrawals? I think I am addicted!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good morning everyone,

Hi Becky, glad to see you are feeling better!

Today was Kickmax minus the leg conditioning, and ab hits. I am starting to kind of like the blast challenge, but don't quote mex( .

Have a great day!

RE: Daily Check-in

Hi ladies-

Today is a much needed house cleaning. And the viper hopefully I won't be interrupted and catching up on tv shows.

Jenn

Hi all, I did PUB warm up and shoulders then did PLB floorwork for legs and Body Max abs, then I just couldn't find an appealing cardio after listening to 2 of my sons bicker at each other, so I gave up on cardio.

Question: Since I am doing all body parts 2 times this week should I stick with the same tapes a 2nd time around or do a different weight tape for the 2nd half of the week. I have PS,and S&H and MIS and the CTX series.

Thanks

Annette...I think either way would be okay. After I finish this last week of Butts and Guts, I plan on doing more running and am going to add a full body weight work out a couple times a week, so I was thinking of that same thing today. Maybe someone else will give us their opinion.

Hi Becky, it is good to *see* you.

My boss is still dealing with getting his levels adjusted. For now, he is just HOT all of the time and as a result the office is FREEZING! He doesn't have an appetite either and has lost a bit of weight, but I'm sure that will change once they figure out the right meds/dosages. I believe the racing heart has ceased.

Take care of yourself and rest as long as you need to. Thanks for popping in to check up on us!

You're welcome Becky... get plenty of rest and before you know it, you'll be running circles around us again!:)

Hey ladies.. Today I did IMAX2 and yesterday I was able to fit in Cardio & Weights. Loved them both...

I purchased again. YEAH!! I bought Push/pull-Supersets, The Termintor and Gyms style triceps...

I lied I did Imax Xtreme, not the Viper. I did an hours worth of the cardio my hr monitor said I burned 610 calories. Wow I hope that is correct.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.