Daily checkin Wed Nov 22

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I think I'm taking a rest day today...my body feels beat up!

Phyllis: Just keep movin'....oh my!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Hi everyone,

I know what you mean, Phyllis, my butt is still feeling sore, too!

Today was Rob Glicks Hi/Lo Fusion, and coremax premix Complete Core.

Have a great day, cooking and baking at my house tonight!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! Mercy! After doing the Butts and Guts leg blast premix Monday morning, I woke up feeling the pain in my butt yesterday morning! I did the Body Max 2 cardio and weights premix for the first time yesterday morning. This premix does not include the power circuit segment, so I did not have to endure the leg work. I definitely felt the speed skaters. Ouch! Cathe did an amazing job with the premixes for this series. The Body Max 2 cardio and weights premix reminds me of the original Cardio and Weights. I was dancing around the step and singing and having such a good time. :7 This premix is the marriage of Cardio and Weights and Supersets. It is super fun and feels like a brand new workout. I love it! :7

My butt is still sore 48 hours after that leg blast premix! :eek: I am planning to jog on my rebounder and do the Butts and Guts floor work this morning. I will see how far I get with the floor work. I will be thinking of Cathe with every pizza press!

I need to get moving so I can go to the office for a few hours and finish some small projects that clients need before the holiday. I am looking forward to a long weekend. Oh, I have a confession to make. I dipped into the pumpkin cheesecake last night. Yummy! :9

I am planning to start cooking tonight. Thankfully, I am not hosting. I love to cook, but I do not love to clean. This works for me! I am planning to do the Body Max 2 scrambled eggs premix for the first time tomorrow morning.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving! :)

Phyllis and Conni, I am feeling your butt pain! ;-)

Tammy, enjoy your rest day. :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Daily Check-in

Good morning again! I just jogged on my rebounder and did the Butts and Guts floor work as well as the bonus glute squeezes and stability ball abs. Great workout. I did not wear shoes or ankle weights. I just laughed at Cathe when she told me to close my eyes so I could really feel the muscle. I was feeling the muscle before I started! ;-) Thanks for the advice, Cathe! :p I modified the floor work by using my stability ball for support during the table work. That made the moves more comfortable for my body but definitely not more comfortable for my butt! :eek:

I need to stop procrastinating and get to work. Have a blessed day. :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

I did various exercises for legs off of Slow and Heavy Legs and Shoulders, about 26 min. worth and I was shaking like a leaf, then I did PLB floorwork and stretch and MIS abs and part of that stretch. About 52 min. worth not too shabby, now I won't be able to walk up my stairs. I am still sore in my chest from Monday, sigh.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!:7

Oh and I was down again this morning so whatever I am doing it is working and I am losing again. YIPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!:7 :7 :7

Happy Day before Thanksgiving everyone!

I got in a 20 minute walk today.
Not great but my back/hip is bothering me.

Tammy thanks for the info on the Chiropractor. I guess I was just hoping for quicker results. The guy I am going to said most people feel better after about 6 visits and I had hoped I would be one of them.
Unfortunately I still have good and bad days and more bad than good.
I told him today I was still hurting and he said "it's a process".
I know it takes time & this started YEARS ago and just was flaring up more and more often, so I need to give it time to feel better.
He says exercise is okay but there's NO WAY I'm up to anything high impact or weights yet. I feel it when I lift anything heavier than the coffeepot ! So I will walk for now and hope I can build up slowly. My muscle definition is gone and that is the PITS!!

I'm doing dinner tomorrow and my house is a mess! I better start cleaning (and cooking!)

:p

Afternoon Chicks!

I just finished the first half of my work out:

BM2 warm up
step combos 2 and 3
step blasts 1 and 2 (no weight work)
B&G SB abs and stretch

I hope to have the oomph to squeeze in a 2-3 mile run at the gym tonight as well.

Ciao!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.