Daily Checkin tues Feb 16

Hi all,

Way to go everyone, it looks like we all have some good direction today!

I did a circuit today - Firm Strength. Don't laugh, with a good amount of weight these workouts provide a nice "shocker" to the body.

No workout for me yesterday or today. I caught a stomach thing and was up all Sunday night sick and yesterday was spent on the couch . I feel better today but very weak. I think my fever broke overnight , as I woke up with my clothes STUCK to me .......so that's probably a good sign, but I'm taking another rest day today and hope I feel stronger tomorrow !
Connie, did you get all this snow ?? We got somewhere around 9" and it's snowing again today !!!
Becky

Becky, I hope you feel better!

I did STS D-13 today - chest, shoulders and tris. I will be feeling it tomorrow!

Has anyone had any luck trying to inteface the WM to facebook? I've tried, but it never appears on my profile?

Hi all,

I did Amy Bento's Kickbox Surge and Core Training Combos and surges 1-4 and the cooldown (51 min.) for my workout. I still have trouble with combo 2 but I guess eventually I will get it.

Thankfully we didn't get much snow this time around which is good since we still have 2-3 ft. on the ground.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.