Daily Checkin Tues 9-19

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks!

Today is my rest day and after week #2 of Butts and Guts, I need it!

Wednesday starts week #3 with IMAX3! I'd better rest!

Have a great day!

Hey ladies,

Today I treated myself to #2,#3 of stretchmax. I did too much for the body Sun and Mon. that I needed to stretch out everything!

Jane-It sounds like butts and gutts is tough!

kim

Hey Jane - are you seeing any results that you like from Butts and Guts? Sounds like a toughie.

Kim, good for you with the stretching. I don't do nearly enough. When I stretch out after a WO, it sometimes makes me want to sleep - especially if I'm on the floor!

I conquered the first five intervals of IMAX 1 and the step portion of MIC. I don't like the sachet's, so I do my own thing instead.

Have a great day. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hey Phyllis... yes I am seeing amazing results in my lower body with this rotation. I knew it would work, it worked for me last September when I did it. It is a great lower body rotation.

Good Morning Ladies!

Phyllis, that sounds like a good cardio workout! I agree about the sachet's though.........once or twice would be find but I feel they go on & on & on !!!

Kim, I should do that at least once a week, because I know I skimp on the stretching. I've been trying to add it to my workouts but one day a week of really good stretching like that would probably make these old muscles & bones very happy!!;-)

Jane-have a good rest day! :)

For me today , I'm thinking floor legwork & core.

Take care everyone!!

Good Morning Ladies!

I have 2 choices today.

1) lower body and spin

2) lower body and elliptical

I am leaning towards #2 since doing l/b work with spin could be deadly!}( Also, I can take spin on thursday as well and NOT have to do l/b with it!

Will check back later after I've made my decision!:p

Good morning everyone,

Today was Lowmax and BM abs. I did Lowmax on the 8 inch step today, sometimes I do it on a 6 inch, and it felt easy. What is up with that?

Have a good day!

HI all, I did PUB triceps, LL abs and the 8 min. taebo for a short cardio.

The drywall man is coming this morning to mud and tape the LAST ROOM!!! YIPPEEE!!! So I had to get up early to get my workout in.

Have a great day!!!!!:7 :7

Good morning gals,

I am going to go for an 8 mile run today outside. My left hamstring has been sore, so we will see how far I can go before it starts acting up. I will let you know if I made it. Have a great day everyone!

Susan

Hello again,
Well,I did my 8 mile run. It was not a great run, but I did it. I think I will definitley give my legs a rest tomorrow though. Have a great day folks!

Susan

Hi Everyone,

Late check in for me. This morning I did Gs Back and KPC intesity drills.

Great workouts everyone!

Elaine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.