Daily Checkin Thurs Jan4

Good morning Phyllis.... that PLB floorwork is an awesome workout IMO. It works my hams like nothing else!

Today is SJP for me!

Have a good one!

Hello ladies,

Today is a stretch or yoga. Yes I love it! I may do the bike if time permits tonight.

Phyllis-PLB is a great workout! My legs are suffering today after GS legs yesterday!

Jane- I love SJP! Enjoy your workout!

kim

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

PLB for me too....it has been a LOOONG time since I've done this one!

Phyllis: Now you've got me scared;) ;)

Jane: Have fun w/SJP!

Kim: Enjoy your yoga...it is so relaxing isn't it!

Tig: Was that you running through here? LOL!

Good morning everyone!

Sorry I am late, very busy at work this morning.

Today was PLB, I was crying with you all on the floorwork, my legs actually shake like a leaf during those outer thigh raises!
I also did the abs from BM 2.

I am switching up tomorrow for Saturday ( gotta have my cardio ) so PUB won't be done until Saturday.

Have a good day!!!

Hi all, I did Billy's Lower Body Boot Camp workout killing cardio, lower body and abs all in one workout.

My arms, chest and shoulders are still really really sore so not doing any upper body movements was a welcome thing today.

I ordered Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickbox yesterday from Collage so that will be a nice change for me.

Hope you all have a great day!!:7

I did a 2 mile run this morning. Short,sweet and just what I needed!

Tomorrow will be upper body only.

Saturday will be another run or the elliptical.

Sunday will be a rest day.

Have a great afternoon!

Hi Annette,

I am planning on using my Amy KBX as a sub for the CTX kickboxing in the rotation this week, I just love this workout!!:)

Great!! It is good to hear that it will be a good workout. I love kickboxing so I hope to like it a lot.:7

Daily Check-in

This was a good day! I slept like a baby last night and felt better this morning. I am still not as energetic as I would like to be, but I am feeling alive again. My energy level is increasing every day. I am able to focus with greater mental clarity. My complexion is clearer and more radiant after a few days of clean eating, and my jeans are comfortably snug instead of unbearably tight. I am once again enjoying the freedom of not knowing what I weigh. I am feeling more comfortable in my own skin and experiencing a greater sense of peace and contentment overall. I am enjoying this amazing adventure every step of the way instead of rushing it. I am realizing more and more each day that the journey is more important than the destination.

After my quiet time this morning, I did the cardio and weight circuit premix from the Low Impact Step DVD. I love this workout. The choreography is fun, and the intensity is just right for weeks like this. My feet did not hurt today, and my knees only bothered me during lunges. I walked to the courthouse this morning and climbed the stairs at work without any discomfort. I do not need a scale to tell me that I weigh less than I did last week. I feel lighter on my feet and look better too. I am confident that my body will be healed by next week.

I am still eating intuitively clean. This works for me as long as I avoid junk ingredients like hydrogenated oil, high fructose corn syrup, and MSG. Those ingredients trigger cravings, lead to overeating by failing to provide the nutrition my body is craving, and cause allergic reactions in the case of MSG. I can enjoy my favorite food and satisfy my cravings if I choose high-quality ingredients. Real food tastes better than processed junk and is far more satisfying.

I was craving cheese today. I did not eat any animal protein for 3 days, but I enjoyed some whole wheat lasagna tonight. Yummy! I made it with organic pasta sauce to ensure that I was not consuming any MSG. I still have no desire for meat of any kind.

I love my Cathe “Commit to Get Fit” calendar. I am having fun recording my workouts and color coding them by type of workout.

I am ready for a warm bubble bath and another restful night of sleep. I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday! I am looking forward to a restful weekend.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.