Daily Checkin Sept.26

Hey ladies,

Today was LL legs. Don't have to tell you how my legs feel right now! That was day 3 of butts and gutts rotation. I can't believe I've made it that far! hehe!

Have a good day!

kim

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

My hip is still sore today, so I'm going to leave the lower body alone and do PUB.

Kim: LL is my favorite LB workout....every effective. Good job with your rotation!

Hello to all that follow....Happy Tuesday!

Thanks Kim. My hip bothers me off and on. I think it is a combination of my mild scoliosis and bursitis. Resting it usually helps.

Hey ladies.

Great work outs!:)

Kim, I have never done Cathe's butts n gutts rotation. Maybe one day when I am willing to forgo the running for a month (in the winter perhaps?) I will give it a whirl. :)

Tammy, Sorry about the hip. Hey, are you still doing 4 day cardio? I am about to give it up I think just cause I want a change again. I may alternate 4 days with 6 or something like not. Not sure yet...

Phyllis, Great job on S/H!}(

I had to cancel my park run with my friend last night b/c I got called into work at the last minute. After my shift was over I jumped on the TM and ran a fast-paced 2 miler. I have a touch of DOMS through out my body from HSTA...I LOVE that work out!}( }( }(

Today will be spin or elliptical depending upon what time I get my butt to the gym!

Have a great day everyone!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I did the hi-lo half of Cardio Collectibles yesterday morning. It is a fun and dancy workout. I enjoy Christi’s choreography. The second combination is my favorite with all the twirls and spins I love so much. I even enjoy repeating that one. In general, Christi breaks down her patterns a bit too much for my taste and takes it from the top a few too many times. I like the second combination and the fourth combination the best. Thankfully, her DVDs are chaptered. The chapters with those combinations have the best music in my opinion. The next time I do this one, I may just do my favorite parts. That is the good thing about DVDs. Conni, have you ever tried combining your favorite combinations from various Christi DVDs?

I went to the club after work yesterday and did my friend’s cardio boot camp class for the first time since last month. It was fun to experience the fitness results of the Hardcore Series. My heart rate did not get as high, and I was not gasping for breath this time. My cardio endurance has greatly improved thanks to IMAX3. The cardio segment of class was a walk in the park compared to IMAX3. The walking lunges never get easier. The core work kicked my butt too. All in all, I am in much better shape than I was in a month ago. My taste buds are changing too. I ate a Clif Bar before class, and it tasted really processed compared to the raw fruit and nut bars I have been eating. That is a praise!

I am melting like a snowman on the 4th of July, and my obese friends are standing up and taking notice. My friend Rebecca practically knocked down my front door last night. She showed up unexpectedly and watched some of Cathe’s Hardcore Series workouts. Rebecca wanted to see what is working for me. She watched IMAX3 and the Kick Max blast challenge and was blown away. She kept asking if Cathe knows she is not a bunny rabbit! :7 I should have banned her from watching those DVDs. They do not call it the Hardcore Series for nothing. Just watching Cathe scared the fire out of her. Rebecca joked that she would rather starve herself than do that! She is thinking about buying a few of Cathe’s DVDs to watch when she is tempted to overeat. The first time I previewed the Kick Max blast challenge, I could not wait to try it! All that bouncing around is a blast if you ask me. I demonstrated air jacks, plie jacks, tuck jumps, and a few other moves on my rebounder. Rebecca thinks I am crazy like Cathe! I must be a different breed because Cathe inspires me and motivates me to aim higher and train harder. For some reason, she intimidates some people. I am not sure what to recommend for Rebecca. I started with advanced workouts, modified, and kept pressing on until I could do them. I need a challenge. That is just my way.

I did the third segment of Total Body Stretching last night for a change. I am planning to do Better Burn Better Buns today, but that will have to wait until after work. I stayed up too late last night as a result of my friend’s visit and slept a little later this morning.

This is my recovery week. All this Leaner Legs talk is making me miss my beloved Cathe workouts. That is my favorite Cathe lower body workout. I love every minute of it, even the lovely low ends.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good morning,

It is a upper body day for me too! I did GS CT and BSS timesavers and Supermans and Planks from PS Back.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi all,

I HAVE DOMS IN MY BICEPS!!!! YIPPEE FOR ME!!!:) Sorry for yelling but I hardly ever have DOMS in my biceps but I went heavier on PUB biceps yesterday and today I DO!!!

Today I did PUB warm up, back and triceps and then did the kickbox premix off of Cardio Camp for my cardio.

I seem to always get DOMS in my chest and triceps but hardly ever in my back, shoulders or biceps but now I have it in my biceps and I am happy!!

You know only an avid weight lifter would be sooo happy about DOMS,LOL!!:7 :7

Have a great day!!:D

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday was an unscheduled rest day. Today I did GS chest and back. KM w/u and blasts only and All Step abs only.

Annette: Congratulations on the DOMS!!!!:) I always feel better when I have doms!! }(

Tammy I hope your hip feels better.

Hi to all who follow.

Have a great one!

Elaine

Hello ladies,

I am off to run on the treadmill for 4 miles and then the standing portion of legs and glutes.

Tammy, I hope your hip gets better. I hate when injuries slow us down.

Susan

I did L&G today! Love that one!

Tammy- hope the hip feels better soon.

Annette- I love those DOMS!! Good job!

Phyllis- good job upping the weights

Susan= have a great run!

Elaine- that sounds like a great WO! FUN!

Conni, Jane, Wendy, Kim , and Heather- hello to all! Keep up the good work.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.