Daily Checkin Sept. 15 TGIF

Hey ladies,

Just finished KPC/LG premix which was after each kpc combo you did the leg presses of LG. I was sweating big time!

Everyone have a great friday!:)

kim

Good morning kim and all to follow. I missed a few days due to the death of my modem! I got a new one and I'm good to go!

Kim, I'm joining your sweatfest as I did SJP. Circuit workouts alway leave me dripping!

Becky, I'm sorry about your leak. I wish for a you a problem free repair.

TGIF Phyllis

Good morning Kim and Phyllis and all that follow....

Today is a 30 min run, 200 walking lunges, and ab work.

I am feeling this Butts and Guts rotation. My legs are fried after L&G yesterday and KickMax the day before... and now I have to run AND do walking lunges... GULP....

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

:7:7:7TGIF:7:7:7

I'm doing RS today....fun, fun, fun!

Jane: Ouchies!

Becky: I hope everything is back to normal.

Phyllis: I sweat buckets with circuits too

Kim: I've never done that premix...it sounds killer:eek:

Susan: GOOD LUCK tomorrow!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

TGIF Everyone!

Another night dealing with insomnia. I spent the whole night staring at the ceiling, so I am dragging this morning.

The plan was to do RTTC but I'm going to have to see if I can get in a nap or get my second wind first. I know I wouldn't make it through right now !! If I have to, I'll make it a rest day.

Have a good one !

Hi ladies.

I ended up opting for the gym yesterday and did my ICycle instead of L&G so I will do L&G at nap time and then I am going running w/my running class friend at 5pm!

Have a great day!:)

Good morning everyone,

Today was BC. I like the way Cathe is so fun in that workout, very natural, I think. Anyways, this is one fun workout!

I will hopefully be checking in tomorrow, we are going up to my DH's hotel to prepare for a surprise 50th anniversary party for his parents. We have people coming from all over the country and are really making this an elegant occasion. Most are checking in today, we loaded their rooms with Godiva chocolates for starters!
Anyways, I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I get to pick up the wedding cake tomorrow, I hope they don't notice if some icing is missing!}(

Have a good day!

Good Morning everyone,

I did Gs Tris and about 20 min. of KPC intesity drills. I ran out of time to complete it.

Conni sounds like your in for a good time. Have Fun!:)

I am bummed about the spinach Ecoli outbreak. I eat organic baby spinach everyday. Debating whether to throw it out or not.:-(

Have a great weekend!

Elaine

Elaine,

I know what you mean about the spinach. I opened a bag last night and ate a big handful on a chicken burger before I heard the news.
I AM throwing the rest of the bag out , no way is it worth the risk- IMO.:eek:

Hey everyone!! Resting today!!

I am bummed about the spinach problem too. I just bought a bag the day before yesterday. I am throwing it away though. I don't want to be sick no fun!!

Hi all, I did Hardcore Kickbox Circuit today and it felt good. Maybe I am back to my old workout self or it also felt good to be down 2 pounds from my vacation gain.

Have a great day!!:7

Hey ladies!! I did L&G, AbRipperX, and back work!

Jane- sounds like a really good leg burner you got going

Conni-can I come to the party??

Tammy- I love RS

Phyllis- glad the computer is fixed. What would we do without them??

Wendy- have a great run

Annette- good for you on the weight loss.

Kathy- enjoy your rest

Elaine- I love the spinach too

Becky- sending you some sleep vibes!

Kim- good WO!

Hello to everyone else!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/150/.png[/

I got my entire workout in including an hour of yardwork, weedeating and raking, YAY.

I had a horrendous day at work, without going into boring details, the computer and I fought from 10:30 a.m. on.... it was a very stressful day!

After my run and walking lunges, for some unknown reason, I forgot to stretch (maybe I was intent on getting my 10 minutes of Ab Hits in), but right now at 10 p.m. I'm feeling a little (okay, a lot) tight. Hope I can walk tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.