Daily checkin Sept. 12

Hey girls,

It is day two of me waking up early in the morning to exercise. I feel so much better until 4 in the afternoon and then I pass out!

Today was w/u LG and standing legs w/ankle weights thru floorwork,25 front toe raises,25 inward raises,outward raises,PSlegs floorwork and abs. Boy my legs are screaming!

Gotta get ready for work!

Phyllis are you sleeping in!:)

Have a good day everyone!

kim

Hey Kim - I'm here! I just finished GS chest and tris followed by Coremax 3. I did sleep in yesterday though. My body wouldn't cooperate!

Quick poll - does anyone do big girsl push ups for all 72 in GS chest? I do them for the first 14, then it's back to bent knees.

I love the new DVD covers! They look so vibrant - so cool how they match Cathe's outfits!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hey there everyone!

Kim - great workout and good job getting it done early!!

Phyllis - are you kidding!! LOL.... I do them all on my knees holding onto dumbbells due to my wrists. Since RA started affecting my wrists a couple of years ago, I've giving up full pushups. Even on the dumbbells it puts too much stress on my wrists to go up on my toes. I can manage a few but not many.

Today is my rest day!!

Have a good one ya'll!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I have to take a rest day today as I have an early morning dental appointment before work.

Kim: Great workout!

Phyllis: I can do all 72...it is not necessarily pretty or easy, but I get them done!

Jane: Enjoy your rest day!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Phyllis-I can't even do very many of the pushups and that is on my knees! I haven't done GS CT in a while so I think I would be even worse!

Jane-Hope you have a relaxing day off!:)

Okay I really have to go to work now!

kim

Hi Girls.

Today is either L&G or a f/b endurance work out. I'm not quite sure yet!

Gotta go!

Have a great day!:)

Hi everyone!! My upper body was so sore yesterday after that upper body work. I really liked it though. It was tough. Today I am going to do Lomax I think or some other cardio step workout.

Hi everyone,

Yes, I can do all the pushups in GS CT, but I usually alternate sets on my toes and on my knees, just because I feel it better that way.

Today was Imax 3, I admit I modify some of the blasts, but I still can get my heartrate up there quite nicely, thank you! Ab hits followed.

Have a great day!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I did the first segment of Core Max last night, bounced on my rebounder, and enjoyed the third segment of Stretch Max before I went to bed. The stretches with a band felt so good after Gym Style Legs yesterday morning.

After my Bible study this morning, I did the Muscle Max upper body premix followed by the warm-up, blast challenge, and stretch from Kick Max. I love Kick Max. The blast challenge is the perfect rebounding workout. In the past, I was modifying some of Cathe’s impact to protect my joints and losing intensity in the process. By doing the super high impact moves on my rebounder, I am getting a better workout without hurting my body in the process. It is a lot of fun too!

Have a great day!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good morning,

How’s everyone? Well its' count down, 5 days before my BD I’m excited I will be 50 x( x( :p And yes I’m going to party/celebrate. Thursday will be my last day at work I will be returning Tuesday the 19th with a hang over of course, what can I say………;( :9 :9

Last night, I did Imax 2 this workout is so much fun...keeps me smiling.

Tonight, workout will be either KM or low max.

I'm starting H&R Block classes tonight, with me luck }( ;-)

Teddygirl~

Hi to All,

I did GS back and about 20 min. on the rebounder.

I wish I could do 14 big girl pushups :( Still doing them on my knees.x(

Have a great day!

Elaine

good afternoon ladies,

i can do 5 big girl pushupsx( (must practice)

this morning i did my own upperbody workout. actually it's from muscle and fitness hers magazine. i just added in a few extras;)
i also did 20 min on the ellpitical machine.

have a great day everyone!!

Hello ladies!

I am feeling good after my yoga yesterday, so I will run 5.5 miles today at an easy pace and then do MM upper body only.

I can do 25 big girl push-up and that is it. I was trying to improve that, but got bored with it.

Tammy, you are a star if you can do 72, OUCH!!!!1

Have a great day guys!

Susan

Back again. Okay, well I stayed with lower body only but I opted out of L&G. I did a mish mosh of Jari l/b work instead:

L&G: warm up
RttC: reverse lunges, plie squats
S&L: single leg & plie squats, lunges
Ripped: squats, plie squats, inner/outer thigh work, dead lifts
L&G: stretch

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.