Daily Checkin Sat May 31

Good Morning Glories!

I'm doing CCPP today. The scale was nice to me today...my weight was the same as it was before we left for vacation :)

Phyllis ~ Welcome Back! I like MM, ME or CircuitMax.

Have a great day ladies!

good Morning Phyllis, Tammy & all who follow!

Power Hour for me today & if time permits I'll be doing iTread's Run Intervals set 21

Last day of Cathe's May 08 rotation and I did not falter once! I am so proud of myself that this entire month I stuck to my goal and worked out 6 days/ week for this entire month :)
I'll measure on Sunday see if there are any changes. Keeps fingers crossed ;)

Phyllis:

Good to see you posting again and well total body how about SJP, PUB/PLB combo? errrmmm Power Hour? LOL :p

Tammy:

I did CCPP yesterday in lieu of today because I knew I had Power Hour on tap.

Enjoy!

Have a lovely Saturday Ladies! :7

Phyllis ~ We spent last weekend @ the Mt. Washington Resort in New Hampshire (it was a business trip) and then we came home to unpack/repack and spent the week in Sunny Isles Beach Florida. We wanted to get an early family vacation in before the boys start their summer jobs. Don't worry...those 5 lbs will melt away. Gelato is SO yummy :9

Vilma ~ Congrats on your rotation.

What's everyone doing for June?

Hi gals,

I did a hodge podge of On Demand Exercise and Fitness workouts for lower body. One being a very old Kathy Smith lower body workout and another one from Exercise TV and an ab workout too. This week has been all about variety with my workouts and it has worked very well.

I am down like 3 pounds so it have really paid off for me.

Have a great day!!:7

Hi everyone, sorry to be late, again!

Today was a great light weight workout - KV Great Weighted Workout. An oldie but a true goodie. I am really enjoying the lighter weight workouts!

Have a great day!

Hi !

I am super late too !

I cut the grass this morning and in this heat and humidity it was a workout on it's own !:eek:
Then I did 40 minutes of Walking Strong, but got company and had to stop there. I think it's a 60 minute workout but honestly I was BEAT by then and happy to have the interruption !!!:p :p
That was the first time I've done it and I think I'm going to LOVE it !!:7 :7

Hope everyone's enjoying the day!

Becky

Hi!
I'm late too:)
Woke up late, did the first premix on KM, and then lost power!! 2 hours later everything went back on and we went to see Indiana Jones!

A fun day was had by all!
Hope you all had a fun day too!
Deanie

Hi All!

The heat and humidity almost got me too today.

I did complete Power Hour after we put the ac on and I am done with the May 08 rotation.

I did not once fail to do a day and that for me is a big one lol.

Sunday is a rest day for me and I am going to see what Cathe puts out for June.

Have a Great Day All!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.