Daily checkin Monday Sept.11

Hey girls,

I can't believe I got up early this morning to exercise! I am trying to do that now since afternoons are impossible! And I also tried RTTC today! OMG it is awesome! Although I wasn't able to finish it I stilled loved it! Time and endurance are getting in the way.

Well I've got to get ready for work now!

Have a good day!

kim

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

CTX ALL-Step and some supersets for me today.

Kim: RTTC is one tough workout! I hear you about time getting in the wayx(

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Kim, welcome to the world of early AM exercising1 It takes awhile to get into the routine and I still have days(like today) that I just couldn't get my butt out of bed, but for the most part it's great. I also don't have time ( or energy) in the afternoons.

Tammy, enjoy AllStep. I like that routine!

Maybe GS chest and tris for me today - we'll see how it goes.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Girls!

This morning I'm doing Turbo Jam Lower body jam with KM LCD's tacked on. Also Coremax (dont' know which one yet).

The weekend was very productive, and the roof is on the deck. Now we need to buy the shingles and get that done! Still so much to do but the biggest part is over! YAY!!!:D

It's going to rain today, and I'm going to find the time to sit outside on the deck with a good book and just enjoy it !!!
:7

Have a good one everybody!!:D

G'morning Girls.

Today is a rest day for me. Thank goodness!}(

I have sore calves, glutes and hamstrings! WOO HOO!}( }(

Yesterday's run was FANTASTIC despite the sleep deprivation I was suffering from!:+

I will take Joey for a walk in the jogging stroller today to see how it handles, etc.

Have a great day!:)

Good morning everyone,

Today was ME, I really love that DVD!

Have a great day...

remember.

Daily Check-in

Good morning! After my Bible study Saturday morning, I did High Step Challenge for the first time. Wow! I love this workout. It is not as hard as Boot Camp or High Step Training, but it is so much fun. A cardio premix would make this DVD even better. I love the cardio segments in this one. As with the other Hardcore Series workouts, I did the super high impact segments on my rebounder. I am finally making the most of that expensive fitness toy. I met my friend Rebecca at the club after my Cathe workout and jogged in the pool with her.

I played with the Core Max DVD Saturday night, skipped through the chapters of each segment and premix, experimented with some of the moves, and decided to save most of the workouts for when my core is stronger. The first segment and the complete core premix are fun and challenging with moves I can do safely and with good form. I will stick with them for now. I bounced on my rebounder Saturday night for a little extra cardio.

I enjoyed the third segment of Stretch Max before bedtime Saturday night. Well, it was actually after my bedtime! I am giving myself more freedom to stay up later on nights when I know I can sleep in the next morning.

Yesterday was a rest day. I took a long nap after the worship service, watched some Cathe workouts, did the dishes and surface cleaned my kitchen, and packed my meals and snacks for today. I am planning to repeat the same rotation I did last week. I am hoping to do Stretch Max almost every night because it is so soothing and relaxing. I do not care for the first segment and plan to stick with the other ones. Next week will be a challenge week. I will finally get to try Hardcore Extreme! I need to get through this week first.

The video session for my Bible study this morning made me cry. The talk about death and loss was very timely on this anniversary. After my Bible study this morning, I did the premix for Intervals 1-5 of IMAX3 followed by the warm-up, standing leg exercises, and stretch from Gym Style Legs. These Hardcore Series workouts are super intense. I always do all of IMAX2, but I am wiped out after half of IMAX3!

Have a blessed day. Hug your loved ones today and tell them you love them.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Morning ladies,

I too had a wonderful weekend :p

My workout for tonight, Is either MM or Imax or both :7 :9 ;-)

Teddygirl~

Good morning ladies-

I ran 4 miles on the treadmill this morning. hopefully i will have time for abs this evening.

rttc- is a toughy. i love it!

wendy-good job on your run. you are sore all over..}(

hopefully everyone has a great day!!

Hello ladies!

I am going to take an active rest day today and do my Baron Baptiste yoga dvd. I am feeling pretty good after my 10 miler, but figured my body still needs to rest up for my 10k on Saturday. My hubby says he is going to run it with me. I am so glad to have the company and support. I was feeling a tad nervous, but now I am super excited.

Have a great day!

Susan

>Hello ladies!
>
>I am going to take an active rest day today and do my Baron
>Baptiste yoga dvd. I am feeling pretty good after my 10
>miler, but figured my body still needs to rest up for my 10k
>on Saturday. My hubby says he is going to run it with me. I
>am so glad to have the company and support. I was feeling a
>tad nervous, but now I am super excited.
>
>Have a great day!
>
>Susan

Susan, Now that you have conquered 10 miles, 10k should be a breeze for you!:+

Hi all, miss me?!?

We got back last Wed. from Colorado but I took off the rest of the week to catch up on laundry and run kids to appointments, plus we also finished drywalling the last room so I help to hang drywall on Sat. and Sunday.

So this week I think I will do a week of cardio and start back with weights next week, I need to lose a few vacation pounds. So today I did Cardio Camp (CIA) with Kimberly Spreen.

Hope all are well.:7

Hello fitness friends...

Welcome back Annette.

Susan - that 10-miler is quite an accomplishment!! Congrats.

Looks like everyone else is doing some great workouts.

I am sore after my short run yesterday but haven't ran in a while. I also have DOMS in my obliques from CoreMax2. Must be all those roll-ins!!

Today is IMAX1 and I'd better get on it.

Hi Everyone,

Late check in for me. This morning I did GS Chest and Step Blast w/u, combos 1 & 2, and KPC abs.

Glad to see everyone had a great weekend.

Welcome back Annette!:)

Susan: Congrats on running 10 miles!:D

See you in the morning!

Elaine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.