Daily Check In, Weekend of Sept. 25-26

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Already getting alot accomplished, must be the fall weather, huh?

I did Turbo Kick Fan 33 - I love, love this!!!!! All you TF fans, this is so up our alley!! Anyways, after about and hour of that, I did PUB Premix up, and I was a sticky, sweaty mess. Why is it that I sweat more doing a TJ, TK or TF workout than any other cardio?????

Okay, did laundry, floors, and put away summer clothes. Got fall wardrobe out ( if you can call it that, lol..).

Doing some errands soon, taking DS to golf, then that should be it until OSU kickoff at 3:30pm.

Come on ladies, check in!!!:D

Good morning Connie - holy smokes you've been busy!!! I wish I had your energy. This morning I volunteered at the church GED ministry. After a little house cleaning I hope to do JM NMTZ.

How's everyone's Saturday going so far?

Carmen.

Hi there!

This morning I did CCPP and then we went for a hike. My Saturday chores will have to wait until tomorrow.

Conni ~ You most certainly have a lot of energy! Hope your team wins.

Carmen ~ Those JM's are good workouts.

Hi Becky and Annette, hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Tammy, what is that ??? Turbo Kick Fan ???

I am in Hilton Head on vacation . Just got here today! It's our LATE summer vacation, but it's great this time of year because it's still HOT but not crowded at all.

Getting ready to go to a Blues Crab Boil at the Salty Dog !
No workout today, but tomorrow........a LONG power walk on the beach!!! :)

OOPS, my mistake, it was Connie talking about TKF.

I had a good long beach walk this morning , so that's today's workout .

Hi everyone,

Becky - That is okay, you are not supposed to be thinking while you are on vacation! Hope you have a great time!!

Turbo Kick is Chalene's follow up to Turbo Jam, and the predecessor to TF. She does these workouts via her own company Powder Blue Productions. The TurboKick workouts are only available to instructors, but she also releases via the TurboKick Fan Club. There is another Chalene fan who got me interested in these workouts, and I was lucky to get a dvd from a trade. Each DVD has 2 workouts, almost an hour each, and are more intense than TJ and a little more complex choreographically than TF. Chalene does on side of each combo in a basic manner, then the other side in a more layered, advanced manner. These are not easy by any means, and there was a wild 3 minute Turbo right before the recovery segments. I really love the one I did yesterday, and I may join the club.
I found it by searching for Powder Blue Productions Turbo Kick Fan. From there you can get more info.

Today was TJ Lower Body Jam, and then TF 20 Core.

I am doing some chores, but not alot on the schedule today. I am glad, I am tired!

Happy Sunday!

This morning I did AOS Firepower Alarm 1. It was the first time I had ever done this workout even though I have had it for a LONG time...it was tough! Lots of room to grow with this workout.

Conni ~ Those workouts sound brutal!

Becky ~ Enjoy your vacation...what a great time of year to go there.

I've got a pot of sauce cooking on the stove and some laundry to catch up on.

Have a good day!

Hi all, don't normally post on a Sunday but my dh and I took a 55 min. walk leisurely walk over this hunting ground scouting for water and ducks. It was nice outside and on grass and some gravel. Didn't burn a whole lot of calories but it was a walk nevertheless.

We had been shopping and I got a pair of snow boots for the winter, now we will have NO snow since I now have snow boots, that is how it always works,LOL!!:p

Hi Everyone I just finished TJ Cardio Party. Whew what a sweat fest. I had a big lunch today and had to counter it with some cardio.

Annette - SNOW???? I dont even want to think of it. Hubby and I are going to Rochester, NY in two weeks to see my new grand baby. We were out shopping today for sweaters, fleece, etc. I expect we will be freezing there.:confused:

Great work outs ladies!!!

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.