Daily Check In, Weekend of Oct. 23-24

Conni

Cathlete
Hi all,

Busy day planned today. I did CLX Burn Intervals and then TJ Ab Jam. Doing some cleaning, then taking DS to last golf league day of the year. Heading down to Canton to see my old ballet company perform. It is going to be so fun!

Go Buckeyes, sorry I can't watch today!

Hi All!

I just finished Circuit Max...WHEW! Now I'm off to do the usual Saturday chores.

Conni ~ Thanks for getting us started. I didn't have the advanced TF, only the basic set....ITA about the mixed reviews. Have fun @ the ballet...I love going to the ballet.

Carmen ~ I did return TF for a full refund...BeachBody customer service has improved...thank goodness ;)

Gotta get moving...lots to catch up on today.

Whooo hooo I got a Saturday workout in ..... I did Hardcore Kickbox Circuit for my workout. Felt good to get a workout in on a Saturday especially after not getting a great one in yesterday!!!

Off to hopefully spend some time with my hubby. Have a great day!!!:D

Happy Saturyday - I did CLX BC2 and Ab burner. Loved it. So busy today It will be monday before we know it :confused:

Carmen.

Good Morning Glories!

This morning will be a 30 min treadmill run followed by CTX Back.

Becky ~ It's never too late to post! ;) Good workout!

Annette ~ Sounds like you are having a great weekend.

Carmen ~ Weekends go by WAY too fast :confused:

Conni ~ How was the ballet?

Hi all,

Tammy- Had a great time at the Ballet, that is my kind of afternoon!

Went to breakfast with DS this morning, very nice. I behaved with oatmeal and coffee, boooo..

Doing chores and opening up the windows today, great weather here!

Have a great Sunday!

Hi - Today was TJ Cardio Party and CLX Recharge. I was checking out collage video and saw a couple of DVD's that peaked my interest. Michelle Dozois Peak 10 looks great. Recommendations are good. Any of you ever heard of her?

My hubby left today for 3 day training and my son is moving out with a roommate today. I've loving the time to myself to recharge.

Have a great Sunday.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.