Daily Check in Weekend of November 24 & 25, 2012

Good morning ladies,

This morning I am still under the weather. Goodness this is taking it's toll on me. You need not worry, however, because I did still workout! :confused:

This morning I did a mish mosh. I started with Exhale Core Fusion Arms + Abs. I did not do their stretch 'cos I moved onto Jessica Smith 10 Pounds Down Better Body Blast - the first 40 minutes which included arms/legs. I did my own stretch.

I must continue reading this weekend to help my kids with their essays/book reviews. I am finishing To Kill a Mockingbird (what an amazingly well written novel) and must also start Le Petit Prince Sunday, squeezing in some Romeo and Juliet! I hope I get an A+ on all my coming assignments. I am kidding. I just read to help them - I don't actually do the work - (all the time :eek:).

Nice to hear you ladies have started putting up your xmas decorations. You are inspiring my own household to get a move on with things!

Enjoy your workouts and your day!

s.

Hi Siobhan,

Today was TF Hiit Low Impact 20, then LIS Total Body Trisets. Someone get me to love this workout, please! I just don't feel it..

Heading out with DS to do errands and a little shopping. It could be crazy out there!

Conni,

We must be checking in at the same time!

The total body trisets workout took me a few tries for me to like. I never liked it at the start and just stopped reaching for it. However, once I started doing the lower body work out again -I found that I LOVED it!!!! The lower body workout inspired me to try the upper body workout again, when doing heavier rotations. Once I split them up, I began to appreciate the upper body work out - not as much as the lower - but more so than before. The music killed me at first.

Good workout!

Hi ladies - tonight was Stretch Max #1. I'm having some hip joint pain now for a while and not sure what's caused it. I previewed the To the Max DVD...whoa I'm a little scared I may pass out with that one...:eek:

Connie I love the LIS TB trisets premix. I find it short and does the trick for me.

Have a great evening.

Carmen.

Happy Sunday ! Today was PM yoga. My body really needed that. Cleaned all my workout stuff it was covered in that fine dust from tiling. I hope to get back to more regular workouts this coming week.

Made some pumpkin muffins super easy recipe using boxed cake mix!

Have a restful evening.

Carmen

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately, no workout for me today. I had to go back to the doctor this morning. I have a bronchial infection and need to stay off work!!!! All I care about is that I cannot workout???? It feels like have just been sitting for days, reading. I am officially bored and don't have energy for much. Oh well. I obviously need a rest.

Good workout Carmen. I'm sure Conni squeezed one in too.

see you all tomorrow. I hope I can do something - anything!
s.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.