Daily Check in Weekend of March 8 & 9, 2014

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

I've already been to the market downtown and finished a good workout. Yeah!

Today I did PUB legs - standing only + Afterburn single intervals 1-10. I can't imagine doing all of Afterburn - so enduring. Plus my mind gets bored around 35 minute mark.

Conni - good news all around for you. I am glad you have some relief.
Annette - good consistent workouts.
Carmen - Hope you get in some sweating this weekend

See you all tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

I did my own 10 minutes of Taebo/kickboxing since my dh was watching tv. Not too bad I had to do something since my birthday celebration is this afternoon and there will be food and cake.:eek:

Not sure how I feel about this particular birthday but technically I don't turn the age til the 13th so I have time to grasp the new number and decade.

Have a great weekend! !

Hi ladies,

Good workouts girls, Annette have a great time today!! Save me some
cake!!

Today was Supersets, if you haven't done this one in years, you are in for a treat. Go Heavy and this will get you good!

Hi everyone,

Today I did Raise some Bell with Amy Dixon. It was short but good.

Happy Bday Annette.

See you all tomorrow.

Hi Ladies hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday. I've let my schedule take control too much lately and I haven't really had time for me or my husband. I'm trying to do better.

Today I did 100 goblet squats (10 at a time) with a 15 lb bell. I added mountain climbers, push ups, barbell chest press, and tricep press in between each set of 10 squats. I moved fast so the sweat is pouring. It was a good 15 min workout.

Happy Birthday Annette!

Great workouts everyone!

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.